Sisko is mean!

• OK, serdar is banned for a week. He continued using insults/personal attacks after being warned not to and also confirmed he had no intention of stopping in the future.

Hopefully this shows to him and everyone else that this stuff isn’t being tolerated anymore.

So you excluded Madden54 who attacked Serdar personally? What a fair judgement 👏

• OK, serdar is banned for a week. He continued using insults/personal attacks after being warned not to and also confirmed he had no intention of stopping in the future.

Hopefully this shows to him and everyone else that this stuff isn’t being tolerated anymore.

Hello fascist state commander, please ban me too because I think you are silly and a hater. :wavy:

• And let me add a story here before I get banned too...

Many many years ago when I joined to this forum, there were only users like serdar, Matthias, kondzio etc. and none of you new names were here, including Sisko. You know what? There were no arguments of this sort and we were almost always talking volleyball in good quality. I think it is best to search your criminals in somewhere else, maybe among those provocators, who simply brought this forum to this point. For those of you who doubt this, please go back 6-7 years ago and read the forum back then.

Good luck with all your hate and racism...First Brazilians left, now Turks. I put my money on Serbs next.

• Here we can discuss why users don’t like my decisions. I am happy to have open and honest conversations about why particular decisions have been made and would prefer to do so here rather than clog up other threads.

• You all just gonna come here, attack Sisko and pretend serdar wasn’t the rudest person here not only using generally rude language (I am not the most polite person my self) but throwing direct insults for example “idiot, fu*kin Serbian, f*** you” and many more at users such as VolleyOrange  jelena  crovolley  Madden54 and me most recently, just to name some..

There are many Turkish users who I may disagree with on many topics but are able to have civil, enjoyable, mutually respectful discussions about volleyball, which is kinda the point here.
    Nobody is attacking you personally so we should stop with victim mentality already cause there is obviously a way to be polite yet have different opinion and enjoy the forum.. instead of waiting for someone to say anything just to start drama.
    I feel like some of you are only waiting for reason to start fight and 15/20 of your posts are more drama then volleyball related.

• So you excluded Madden54 who attacked Serdar personally? What a fair judgement 👏

Madden called Serdar a hater. I don’t consider that an insult. He also said he was “being silly.” Even if we consider silly as an insult (and it would be as soft an insult as you can imagine), he didn’t actually call him silly. In fact, saying that he was “being silly” suggests Madden thinks Serdar knows better and was being deliberately obtuse to make a point.

“Dumbass” is a far stronger word. Add to that the fact that I told serdar just a few days ago to stop personal attacks and that he promised to continue to using them in future, it seemed like he was almost asking me to do something. So yes, I think it was a fair judgment indeed.

• I remember we had a conversation last year regarding a user calling Ebrar a 'Walking Haram,' which concluded with no resolution, but let's try again.

• And let me add a story here before I get banned too...

Many many years ago when I joined to this forum, there were only users like serdar, Matthias, kondzio etc. and none of you new names were here, including Sisko. You know what? There were no arguments of this sort and we were almost always talking volleyball in good quality. I think it is best to search your criminals in somewhere else, maybe among those provocators, who simply brought this forum to this point. For those of you who doubt this, please go back 6-7 years ago and read the forum back then.

Good luck with all your hate and racism...First Brazilians left, now Turks. I put my money on Serbs next.

I have no plans to ban you as you’ve not really done anything wrong.

I remember when this place was like that too but anyone can see that serdar’s behaviour changed in the last few years and that he has been at the heart of a lot of the fighting. In fact, he even said himself that he is just trolling now because nothing got done about some incident he reported. Perhaps he had a point, I don’t remember what the incident was, but the fact remains he has been a disruptive influence for a long time, continued to be one after a warning and promised to be one in the future.

please point to any evidence you have that I’m racist before making such accusations.

• Madden called Serdar a hater. I don’t consider that an insult. He also said he was “being silly.” Even if we consider silly as an insult (and it would be as soft an insult as you can imagine), he didn’t actually call him silly. In fact, saying that he was “being silly” suggests Madden thinks Serdar knows better and was being deliberately obtuse to make a point.

“Dumbass” is a far stronger word. Add to that the fact that I told serdar just a few days ago to stop personal attacks and that he promised to continue to using them in future, it seemed like he was almost asking me to do something. So yes, I think it was a fair judgment indeed.

I think you are missing the point. Madden54 is continuously provoking Turkish users here, and although I have been ignoring his posts, not everyone has to do the same. When someone finally replies, they are banned. If you check all my posts, I never insult or provoke anyone and do not engage in conversation unless provoked by comments like 'fucking Turkish referee.' Your unfair judgment encourages others to provoke us all the time, as seen in the last post by Cofi, who thinks they have the authority to lecture people.

• I remember we had a conversation last year regarding a user calling Ebrar a 'Walking Haram,' which concluded with no resolution, but let's try again.

It did have a resolution. You just didn’t like the resolution, it’s not the same thing. The resolution was that I can’t assume homophobia in every post that may or may not be homophobic. Furthermore, the user was warned not to use such language again and, as far as I’m aware, he has not.

However, I am now taking stricter action than I was a year ago. If that incident happened now, it may have a different resolution.

• I think you are missing the point. Madden54 is continuously provoking Turkish users here, and although I have been ignoring his posts, not everyone has to do the same. When someone finally replies, they are banned. If you check all my posts, I never insult or provoke anyone and do not engage in conversation unless provoked by comments like 'fucking Turkish referee.' Your unfair judgment encourages others to provoke us all the time, as seen in the last post by Cofi, who thinks they have the authority to lecture people.

And that particular user knows very well that Serdar used 'fucking' as a retaliation to highlight their hypocrisy, as they think there is no problem with saying 'fucking Turkish referee.' I worked for many years with NGOs fighting against racism. Sometimes perpetrators are not aware of what is racist, which, in this situation, I think, is NOT THE CASE.

• I think you are missing the point. Madden54 is continuously provoking Turkish users here, and although I have been ignoring his posts, not everyone has to do the same. When someone finally replies, they are banned. If you check all my posts, I never insult or provoke anyone and do not engage in conversation unless provoked by comments like 'fucking Turkish referee.' Your unfair judgment encourages others to provoke us all the time, as seen in the last post by Cofi, who thinks they have the authority to lecture people.

And Madden will also face the consequences when I feel he crosses the line. I agree he has been provocative in the past. This temp ban to serdar should be seen as a warning to madden and anyone else who has been overly disruptive not to do so in the future.

My judgment (whether you think it was fair or not) should in fact suggest to everyone here that actions now have consequences. It’s not just insults but stirring the pot and looking for drama that will cause me to take action. It’s not just serdar and it’s certainly not just Turkish users that I will act against.

“When someone finally replies, they are banned.” Come on, this feud has gone on for years and serdar has replied many, many times and also started some things himself. This is the first time we have banned anyone over this and it’s not even permanent. Many users have recently been reporting posts or just leaving this place and it’s obvious that people are just sick of the forum being like this, which is why I’ve decided to act more strictly now.

• Ok, then you have a justification for everything I said. There is no point in continuing. I only hope that next time you can be more inclusive and consider both cause and effect. Please also warn Cofi, the 'gaslighter,' as they try to involve as many users as possible in their nonsense by tagging irrelevant users. Hopefully, nobody cares. Have a good day!

• Hello fascist state commander, please ban me too because I think you are silly and a hater. :wavy:

you can’t come her and call someone idiot, stupid and so on. You can disagree with me and so on, but He crossed the line so many time.

• If the same punishment is applied to others, I'm okay. I didn't read that discussion much, but even though Serdar didn't say anything too bad in that discussion Serdar sometimes crossed the lines. Maybe sometimes me and other Turkish people too.

There were also many users who crossed the line against Türkiye. If you say no it is your victim pshcology bla bla. then show me one Turkish user feel different. it is not coincidence or we all are not same kind of person, we all live different parts of the world, some are living in europe, me and some others live in different Türkish cities but feel the same....it would be very usefull to punish these guys who always start the same toxic discussions against Türkiye.

I wish this system had been implemented before.

• you can’t come her and call someone idiot, stupid and so on. You can disagree with me and so on, but He crossed the line so many time.

You and the whatever other user (don't even remember his name since he keeps referring to Vargas as a prostitute) ruined this forum. Screw the day you two joined here. You are Provocator 0, but he did way better than you being the Provocator Ultra. So please shut up for once.

• I have no plans to ban you as you’ve not really done anything wrong.

I remember when this place was like that too but anyone can see that serdar’s behaviour changed in the last few years and that he has been at the heart of a lot of the fighting. In fact, he even said himself that he is just trolling now because nothing got done about some incident he reported. Perhaps he had a point, I don’t remember what the incident was, but the fact remains he has been a disruptive influence for a long time, continued to be one after a warning and promised to be one in the future.

please point to any evidence you have that I’m racist before making such accusations.

Maybe you should ask the correct questions:

- What made serdar's behaviour change in this forum? What made all Brazilian's furious at one point where only 2 of them are left? Let me provoke you everyday and you slap me once and then you get the punishment, sure Jan.

When it comes to the last point, I don't need to prove you anything. That's my opinion, and you HAVE TO respect it. That's how this forum works these days I assume? I will not waste my time to go back and show you how many racist comments, provocations were delivered against Turkish NT during the last 1 year. If you as an admin close your eyes to these and instead ban the other side, it makes you the director of these racist provocators.

• Guys, please respect each other and that's it. I see lots of shit as you are challenging yourself every time and I'm getting tired of it :mad:

In my opinion insults should disappear immediately and that's it :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• If the same punishment is applied to others, I'm okay. I didn't read that discussion much, but even though Serdar didn't say anything too bad in that discussion Serdar sometimes crossed the lines. Maybe sometimes me and other Turkish people too.

There were also many users who crossed the line against Türkiye. If you say no it is your victim pshcology bla bla. then show me one Turkish user feel different. it is not coincidence or we all are not same kind of person, we all live different parts of the world, some are living in europe, me and some others live in different Türkish cities but feel the same....it would be very usefull to punish these guys who always start the same toxic discussions against Türkiye.

I wish this system had been implemented before.

The same punishment will be applied to anyone who starts toxic discussions from now on. Warning > temporary ban > permanent ban. Obviously everyone is allowed to disagree and a bit of teasing is fine if done in a light-hearted way, but we can all probably agree that the toxicity levels in this forum have got quite high recently and something needed to be done.

We (mods) didn't want to take action before now because as soon as we banned someone we knew we'd have others saying "why are you singling out user x, user y is just as responsible" etc. Which in many cases was actually a fair point. So we'd have to ban 10 people who were all fighting and we didn't want to do that.

I hope that this one ban and a general tightening of the rules can make the forum a more enjoyable place for everyone.

• I hope that this one ban and a general tightening of the rules can make the forum a more enjoyable place for everyone.

no, this will simply encourage the provocators, seeing that they can provoke and the opposite side gets banned.