Champions League 2006/2007 - Pool C

• Quote from "Alter Ego"

I have tickets for the game against Lube 8)
    I hope they qualifie :D I already have VIP-tickets for the next round of the CL

If you need someone to show you where their playhall is .... :lol:

• Knack Randstad ROESELARE vs aon hotVolleys VIENNA 3:0 (27:25 25:18 25:23)
    BOT SKRA BELCHATOW vs Lube Banca Marche MACERATA 0:3 (16:25 32:34 19:25) I think that one person is very satisfied with this result :wink2: :lol:

• that's me, that's me :D

It was one of the best evening in my live. First set - Geric on serves two times and easy victory , the second the most exciting and the third again great.

I've just read what i wrote and... i should go to sleep :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

that's me, that's me :D

It was one of the best evening in my live. First set - Geric on serves two times and easy victory , the second the most exciting and the third again great.

I've just read what i wrote and... i should go to sleep :D

"How to stop Mariusz Wlazły? - Before the match kick him in ankle" (by Gera) :lol:

• he said that? :D nice :P :P :P

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• oh he gave the interview to polish tv? great, pity that i wasn't see this? :(

Plamen Konstantinov

• That's great, polish tv knew WHO should taking for the interview :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• Results
    aon hotVolleys VIENNA vs Lube Banca Marche MACERATA 0:3 (18:25 22:25 22:25)
    Levski Siconco SOFIA vs BOT SKRA BELCHATOW 3:1 (25:27 25:18 26:24 26:24)
    Knack Randstad ROESELARE vs Olympiacos PIRAEUS 3:0 (25:18 25:21 25:22)

Ranking
    1. Knack Randstad ROESELARE (BEL) - 8 7 1 15
    2. Lube Banca Marche MACERATA (ITA) - 8 5 3 13
    3. BOT SKRA BELCHATOW (POL) - 8 5 3 13
    4. Levski Siconco SOFIA (BUL) - 8 4 4 12
    5. Olympiacos PIRAEUS (GRE) - 8 2 6 10
    6. aon hotVolleys VIENNA (AUT) - 8 1 7 9

• Quote from "Ann"

Congratulations Adri ;) it will change soon :P 8)

You have to look up the meaning of 'soon',I think :victory:

• Quote from "Adri"

You have to look up the meaning of 'soon',I think :victory:

Ok the place maybe not but in a week u will have 2 lost matches :victory:

Plamen Konstantinov

• Hmmm, can't u watch this match in Belgium?

Plamen Konstantinov

• No in Belgium there's never Volleyball on TV :( very SAD!
    Only when Knack or Noliko plays at home the CL, then they give the match the next day. So i can watch thursday Noliko - Dynamo...

• That's really sad! :? i will write u full report today but i hope after Skra's victory :D

Plamen Konstantinov