Champions League 2006/2007 - Pool C

• congratulations, but... Skra has only 3 foreigns and your first six... any Belg :D
    But even though congratulations and hope we will play in the next phase as well.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Yeah true, but in Belgium there aren't many good players (i mean the top). We only have Wijsmans, Raeymakers, Depestele, Hoho & Shittu but they play in Italy (or Greece or France) because of the money. Last year, Knack had 3 belgian players in the first team but Hoho and Depestele left and Callebert is substitute-libero know.

• Skra has to beat Olympiakos now... and guys... give tha chance to win Macerata... you are in the next phase and Macerata no :P do it for me :P

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• oh are u gonna missing the match Roeselare-Macerata? :shock: i would go even i had exams :D hehe
    But i've just read that Macerata qualified even they lose with Roeselare so ok u can beat them :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

Ok the place maybe not but in a week u will have 2 lost matches :victory:

:dance: You where saying??? :victory: :trophy:

The only reason why Skra has only 3 foreigners is because they have enough money to keep the good Polish players in Poland. As Alter Ego already said, the Belgian teams don't. Unless they are very young, like Verhanneman (Watch him :twisted: !!)

• Quote from "Alter Ego"

Ok, i'll do my best :D My best friend has tickets for the game, but i can't go 'n watch because of the exams :evil:

I think Ann is right (this time :wink2: ) you can overdo that exam in August if you don't pass. But you won't be able to see Knack-Macerata again in the near future. So go to the game with your free-Randstad-sponsered-tickets :good:

• Quote from "Adri"

:dance: You where saying??? :victory: :trophy:

My mistake :D i thought Skra will be in better disposition :?

Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Adri"

The only reason why Skra has only 3 foreigners is because they have enough money to keep the good Polish players in Poland.

Not only... In polish teams can't play more than 3 foreigners :wink2:

• Quote from "Alter Ego"

OMG Lube had also the 'sisley-symptons'
    Andrija Geric, Ivan Miljkovic, Rodrigo Santana, Angel Dennis and Mirko Corsano won't come to Belgium.

Ups, but Lube is sure playing in the next phase.
    Now i'm more than happy that we had them earlier in Poland :D :D :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• Results
    aon hotVolleys VIENNA vs Levski Siconco SOFIA 3:0 (25:19 25:18 25:22)
    Knack Randstad ROESELARE vs Lube Banca Marche MACERATA 3:0 (25:18 25:17 33:31)
    Olympiacos PIRAEUS vs BOT SKRA BELCHATOW 0:3 (21:25 24:26 23:25)

Ranking
    1. Knack Randstad ROESELARE (BEL) - 10 9 1 19
    2. Lube Banca Marche MACERATA (ITA) - 10 6 4 16
    3. BOT SKRA BELCHATOW (POL) - 10 6 4 16

4. Levski Siconco SOFIA (BUL) - 10 4 6 14
    5. Olympiacos PIRAEUS (GRE) - 10 3 7 13
    6. aon hotVolleys VIENNA (AUT) - 10 2 8 12