player look-alikes

• Polish young player in Palac Bydgoszcz Ewelina Krzywicka and Serena Ortolani :P

• She also reminded me Lily Allen :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yesterday i started to Supernatural's 4th season and for a moment i asked myself that is it possible that he can be Cisolla :lol: They are freaking smiliar :white:

• Yesterday i started to Supernatural's 4th season and for a moment i asked myself that is it possible that he can be Cisolla :lol: They are freaking smiliar :white:

Aren't they? :D I don't really know if Castiel is on of my fav characters because he is so interesting and funny or because he looks like Ciso. Or two-in-one. :D

• Aren't they? :D I don't really know if Castiel is on of my fav characters because he is so interesting and funny or because he looks like Ciso. Or two-in-one. :D

Castiel is a very new character for me coz i just turned to 4th season ( so far he was really boring and he looks a very emotional angel :lol: ) but most of my friends really like him so probably in next episodes he will change but i guess my favourite will be Dean forever :lol:

• Castiel is a very new character for me coz i just turned to 4th season ( so far he was really boring and he looks a very emotional angel :lol: ) but most of my friends really like him so probably in next episodes he will change but i guess my favourite will be Dean forever :lol:

Dean will be my fav forever as well :D but Castiel will be better and better just because of Dean's influence, believe me :D

Cheesus, what an offtopic :aww: :D

• On Supernatural topics - most of angels have issues with people if you noticed. Even the loyal to the Lord despise humans and call them maggots, may be that's why God is on Earth and he leads the Winchesters against the angels and demons together - because the angels couldn't accept that the humans are in the image of God /with full reason and ability to create/ and even the loyal to Him are not loyal to the people. Only Castiel doesn't look on people like the other angesl, have you noticed?

P.S. Supernatural is Old Testament, not Christian, because if they accepted Jusus Christ none of these problems would be really there / the Hell is emptied during Christ resurrection and all people are brought in Heaven/

• Yeah apart Castiel other angels claim that God loves humans more than angels and they have to obey them and serve for humanity what they really can't accept and they denied it in every episodes.By they way it was strange to learn that book writer is God :aww: I thought God will never appear somewhere in episodes.

• For me it was not strange - he told them that he is God when Sam and Dean first met him. It is a reference about the script too, where the writer is the creator of all characters in it. It was not strange that the mission was against both Heaven and Hell in defense of Humanity, the so much despised by the strong beings, in defense of all that is weak and precious and gives the word "love"" a sense.

If I may quote Chesterton:""Charity is the power of defending that which we know to be indefensible. Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances which we know to be desperate. It is true that there is a state of hope which belongs to bright prospects and the morning; but that is not the virtue of hope. The virtue of hope exists only in earthquake and, eclipse. It is true that there is a thing crudely called charity, which means charity to the deserving poor; but charity to the deserving is not charity at all, but justice. It is the undeserving who require it, and the ideal either does not exist at all, or exists wholly for them. For practical purposes it is at the hopeless moment that we require the hopeful man, and the virtue either does not exist at all, or begins to exist at that moment. Exactly at the instant when hope ceases to be reasonable it begins to be useful"

• Actually i don't remember that he said that he is god maybe there was a translation mistake but i had to predict it since he has been protected by a very strong archangel but million times that guy repeated that he doesn't wanna live this life and wanna give up this job but he has been blocked by angels every single time so he convince me that he is a human.By the way i stopped watching supernatural during S6 coz this season was really not entertainting after first 5 seasons.My friend said that S7 and S8 are even more crap than S6 so it was a right decision by me but i heared lots of things about S6-S8

• Actually i don't remember that he said that he is god maybe there was a translation mistake but i had to predict it since he has been protected by a very strong archangel but million times that guy repeated that he doesn't wanna live this life and wanna give up this job but he has been blocked by angels every single time so he convince me that he is a human.By the way i stopped watching supernatural during S6 coz this season was really not entertainting after first 5 seasons.My friend said that S7 and S8 are even more crap than S6 so it was a right decision by me but i heared lots of things about S6-S8

Watch the episode, he said it directly and they didn't believe him. How could they? He was a better trickster than Gabriel :)

P.S. 6-8 seasons are still good, but all was supposed to end with season 5

• Polish young player in Palac Bydgoszcz Ewelina Krzywicka and Serena Ortolani :P

They are so similiar :what: I think that they should talk with their parents :whistle:

• Canadian actress Alison Pill and Ukraine-born russian spiker Olga Fateeva :D I was just watching a film Pill starred and realized she looks almost the same as Fateeva. I'd not be surprised at all even if Fateeva says her sister is in Canada :lol:

• They are so similiar :what: I think that they should talk with their parents :whistle:

Wait, also Del Core is so similar.....

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Wait, also Del Core is so similar.....

Hahaha :lol: , i think that we shouldn't talk about it :lol: