WC 2006 - Netherland x Germany

• Someone has this matche?????....I saw the end of the 5º set here in Brasil just before the matche of Brasil they showed.....and that must had being a incredible game!!!!!

Pleass....if someone has...could upload for us!!!!

Thanks.....

• This was an incredible, impressive and unbelievable game! Manon Flier always seems so strong and composed when playing. I can never imaging that I will see her crying. But yes, she cried like a little girl after the match. It was so touching.

After the game even coach didn't believe that they had won. I dream to have this match in my collection. If somebody recorded it or see the link to it in the net, PLEASE, share it to everybody!!!

• Can't remember where files downloaded from, but here's match with 5th set missing

1/3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V7IDIAPD
    2/3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPG49OLH
    3/3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=77CZXBNF

Thank you very much!!! :drink: I'm so glad that finally I'll be able to see that legendary game!!! :thumbup:

And request to all members and guests of the forum. :sos: Somebody must have the fifth set! If you have, please share with us. Let's make the game complete. It is worth it! :wavy:

• Watched the match today! I knew its cool! So dynamic and powerful gameplay... Nobody tried to save the strenghts. Hot fight for every point! I enjoyed every second of the game. Alice Blom is impossibly unbelievable!! How can she spike like that?! From any position of the court, through double and triple blocks! She became the best spiker of the game, better than Chaine Staelens and Angelina Grun. She served 16 force jump-serves with zero faults and scored 6 points in every set played.
    Hey, people! I want to learn the result of the game! ;) Still the fifth set is NEEDED!!!! :thumbsup:

• Watched the match today! I knew its cool! So dynamic and powerful gameplay... Nobody tried to save the strenghts. Hot fight for every point! I enjoyed every second of the game. Alice Blom is impossibly unbelievable!! How can she spike like that?! From any position of the court, through double and triple blocks! She became the best spiker of the game, better than Chaine Staelens and Angelina Grun. She served 16 force jump-serves with zero faults and scored 6 points in every set played.
    Hey, people! I want to learn the result of the game! ;) Still the fifth set is NEEDED!!!! :thumbsup:

Now I feel useless, because I saw the fifth set and didn't record it then... You always help me with my Pesaro addiction and now I can't return :(
    I can tell that the 5th set was surprising, because Germany was leading then Netherlands turned the game and won. Flier cried a lot! ;)

• LightMaster!!!I think I have a good new!!!

Now that LothiePG said....I remember why I wanted this game so much....they showed the end (I think 4º and 5ºset of it) of the matche here in Brasil...just before Brazil's match...right Nívea???

So I think I'll problably have this fifth recorded on an tape here at home!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...I have to find...and pass to DVD...but at least I think I have!!!! ^^

I'll try to find here....if I find...I'll upload!

• LightMaster!!!I think I have a good new!!!

Now that LothiePG said....I remember why I wanted this game so much....they showed the end (I think 4º and 5ºset of it) of the matche here in Brasil...just before Brazil's match...right Nívea???

Hehe that's right, Brazil's game was even delayed because Germany and Netherlands were still playing so they showed a bit of the game (I think I've just seen 5th set because it started on the time that the other game was supposed to start...)
    I hope you have it, because I really want to see it again :P
    (well, I feel less useless now :P )

• WOW!!! That would be so great!! Waiting for the results of your exploration without even breathing :)

Nívea, thank you for helping to remember such an important details in this complicated case!!! You've got a good luck! ;) :thumbsup: :drink:

• If trying to remember...

And with Azerbaijan, if asking Internet for help :lol:

• I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

THANKS NÍVEA AND LIGHTMASTER FOR REMEMBERING ME!!!!!!! :heart: !!!!HEHEHEHEHE

TOMORROW I'LL PASS TO DVD...AND THEN UPLOAD HERE!!!!

• Brilliant job!!! I'm really happy!!! Thank you sooo much!!! :rose:

• LightMaster...do you have any program that pass the files from 1, 2, 3 and 4ºset to .avi in a good quality?

Cause I tried to pass with the program I have but the quality is awful...and I wanted to record in DVD the hole game.....

Thanks