Italy - Serie A 2007/2008

• Oh, I have whatched the game - it was amazing. Trento have totally ruined Roma Volley. Only in the first set there was a battle. Eh, something it was in the 2nd also, but no chance for Roma. Itas Diatec Trentino - Roma Volley 3-0 (25-22 25-19 25-15).

• Yeah, I also watched it, great game, Kazyiski was the best around - 14 points. Trento needs one win to get into the final. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Who do you think is better for Trento for the final Cuneo or Piacenza

I don't know... Trento first have to assure it's semi-final.... but it is really hard to predict, maybe Kuneo, because Piacenza seems to be more difficult team for Trento... we will see.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Trento has one win and one lost in the regular season against both Cuneo and Piacenza so it's gonna be a tough final. As for the semifinal, if Roma don't get it together it will finish in two matches. That's why I'm already asking about the final :)

• Bre Banka Lanuti Kuneo - Copra Nordmecanika Piacenza 3:2 (25:16; 25:21; 21:25; 18:25; 15:9)

• Don't be so sure about Roma. And Cuneo and Piacenza are not so tough teams for Itas Diatec Trentino like are Lube Banca Macerata and especially Sisley Treviso. It's very good that Copra have finished their thoughts about Champions League and Serie A1.

• The final will be Trento - Piacenza according to me.

• Maybe somoeone recorded this match Trento-Roma?? Or maybe somebody could record next match between this teams??It is on SportKlub+ channel.

• My Piacenza still has a chance for the final :drink: again Zlati did a great job, this team wouldn`t exist without him...
    And two polish gus in the final - Michał and Jakub - very nice even if i was on Roma`s side :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Yesterday Michal did a great job, I think he was the most constant player on the court. But the match wasn't good to watch, I was surprised that Trento won. :whistle: They showed character despite the mass of errors that they did.

• Roma Volley - Trentino 3-0 (22-25 23-255 18-25) MVP-Kaziyski

Piacenza - Cuneo 3-0 (25-19 25-21 25-21) MVP-Zlatanov

It's not true, the result is:

Roma Volley - Itas DIatec Trentino 0:3 (22:25; 23:25; 18:25)

Roma Volley: Luigi Mastrangelo 4, Christian Savani 10, Manuel Coshone, Lionel Marshal 9, Vitze Koistra 8, Ivan Milkovich 6, Huber Henno - libero, (Osvaldo Hernandez 1, Andrea Semenzato, Paolo Tofoli 1, Marko Molteni) head coach - Roberto Sernioti

Itas Diatec Trentino: Matey Kaziyski 16 (topscorer and MVP of the match), Emanuele Birareli 7, Gregor Jeronchich 7, Nikola Grbich 2, Vladimir Nikolov 10, Michal Winiarski 9, Andrea Bari - libero, (Dore Dela Lunga, Smilen Mlqkov), head coach - Radostin Stoichev

Great match and great win.. Trento is on the final, it's a huge success, no matter that Piachenza or Kuneo will be the opponent.. Trento is ready to be champion. :drink: :super:

• I am so sorry~~
    that's my mistake~!
    When I post I didn't check it again~! ;(

• Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Copra Nordmeccanica Piacenza 1-3
    (20-25, 22-25, 25-22, 16:25)
    Congratulations for Piacenza !!!!! We have 3 polish players in the final (Michał Winiarski, Jakub Bednaruk and Marcel Gromadowski) it`s a big succes for them:drink: :super:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Copra Nordmeccanica Piacenza 1-3
    (20-25, 22-25, 25-22, 16:25)
    Congratulations for Piacenza !!!!! We have 3 polish players in the final (Michał Winiarski, Jakub Bednaruk and Marcel Gromadowski) it`s a big succes for them:drink: :super:

We have 6... and one coach. ;)

• We have 6... and one coach. ;)

So what ? :what:

Plamen Konstantinov

• The same... "So what".... 8|

• MATEY v/s HRISTO