Italy - Serie A 2007/2008

• TRENTO - Piacenza 3:0 (25:20; 26:24; 25:15) (1:0).... Incredible Kazyisky, almost 100% in attack... TRENTO IS THE BEST, they will be champions...

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Itas Diatec Trentino - Copra Nordmeccanica Piacenza 3:0 (25-20, 26:24, 25:15)

MVP Michal Winiarski (1 ace, 4 blocks, 58% in attack, 50% perfect reception)

Itas Diatec Trento: Birarelli 6, Nikolov 17, Winiarski 16, Jeroncic 3, Grbic 2, Kaziyski 20, Bari (l), Della Lunga, Piscopo, Stoyanov.
    Copra Nordmeccanica Piacenza: Bravo 8, Bjelica 7, Simeonov 3, Zlatanov 12, Bovolenta 7, Meoni 1, Sergio (l). Gromadowski, Cozzi, Granvorka 1, Rodriguez.

Amazing match! Pleasure to watch!

• Sky sport has the right to chose their MVP... but this time everybody in the hall saw that they were wrong.. but it doesn't really matter much, but stilll... unfair. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Congratulations for Michał, he was the best!!!!!!!! MVP is not the person who gets the most points, Michał was much better in reception (50% to 27%), block (4 to 1) and serve (1 to 0) and this award was totally right for him!

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Congratulations for Michał, he was the best!!!!!!!! MVP is not the person who gets the most points, Michał was much better in reception (50% to 27%), block (4 to 1) and serve (1 to 0) and this award was totally right for him!

Greetings for Winiarski, he was great.. but why it happens so often that fans award MVP is different from the Sky Sports's one... but it really doesn't matter. Everybody knows which is Trento's most impressive player...but after all it's a team sport and Trento has many stars which is great. Piacenza were weak.. i was expected much more from Zlatanov... "good" game for Bravo, Bielica, Simeonov, Meoni.... nothing... nobody remembers Granvorka also... who understood that he entered in the pitch... too weak, Sergio..hm he was trying to do something but... who can stop Kazyisky, Nikolov, Winiarski, Grbic...

• And one more thing... i don't know if you have seen the match.. but DO YOU really believe and DID YOU see that Marey's reception was ONLY 27%.... Armel once had explained about this stupid statistic... it's so subjective, that's why the statistics look stupid if you have seen the match.. especially in volleyball. :)

• And one more thing... i don't know if you have seen the match.. but DO YOU really believe and DID YOU see that Marey's reception was ONLY 27%....

No the person who was making stats of course was wrong... :what:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• No the person who was making stats of course was wrong... :what:

No, the person is right.. the system is subjective, because tha stats means that Kazyiski has made only one successful reception out of 4... for example...

• Let's not forget that the award is called Most Valuable Player which means for me that the player has to be excellent in more than one aspect. Matey was just fabulous, monstruous and supreme in attack (he is untouchable there, one level above all the others), he was the best scorer too and I'm sure that if he had done some aces and (or) blocks, he should have received it with no doubt. Next time...

And there's one more thing - they gave it to him so many times that it's no more interesting when he receives it ;-))) Or maybe `they` want to put some pressure on him before the next game... ;-))

Anyways, if someone can upload the final games, it would be much appreciated!

• Strandja, you are right... but people are chosing other players than Sky, so maybe there should be not one, but two official MVP's because sometimes Sky may be wrong, because in yesterday's match it was Kazyiski who did the most things... of course we mean attack... he is outside hitter and receiver... he received good, no matter what the statistics said (i explained why) but i don't care about this awards, lets finish this, I am only glad about that - people have chosen Matey again, as it was agains Roma, people love him, that's the most important thing.

• Let's not forget that the award is called Most Valuable Player which means for me that the player has to be excellent in more than one aspect.

Exactly. Matey was great in attack and Michał was better in reception, serves and blocks an that`s why he got MVP. It`s easy...!

Plamen Konstantinov

• About this match I think that Trento ( the team I support) was fabulous in block, especially Winarsky. Copra did only 1block against 14(i think) for Trento.That's just amazing. All the spikers were unstoppable in attack, congrats - for Matey, really good persents(73% i think!!)And if i have to be honest i expected much more from Piachenca.After the first game Simeonov had only 1 point from 8 in attack, which is very poor result.Good words only for Sergio and may be Bielica, the only people who were trying to do something on the court. I really hope although (i support Trento )that the next match will be much more interesting and with very good play from both teams, because In my opinion italian league deserves its great final battle!

i greet whole Trento team and wish them good luck in the next match and to be next champion of course :drink:

And I think that Winarsky deserved the MVP price, although all the players of Trento were great and it was really a hard choice!

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• volley super fan you're totally right and please stop arguing about such stupid things who is the most valuable player. Of course - Grbic, Winiarski, Nikolov, Kazyiski and all others. Volleyball is team game not individual, all of you are kids!

• volley super fan you're totally right and please stop arguing about such stupid things who is the most valuable player. Of course - Grbic, Winiarski, Nikolov, Kazyiski and all others. Volleyball is team game not individual, all of you are kids!

Oh... this crazy again...Of course ... only "you are not kid"... Just because you love the game doesn't mean that you understand it.... think about this..

• And one more thing... i don't know if you have seen the match.. but DO YOU really believe and DID YOU see that Marey's reception was ONLY 27%.... Armel once had explained about this stupid statistic... it's so subjective, that's why the statistics look stupid if you have seen the match.. especially in volleyball. :)

I'd be glad to see where I could have said such foolish thing, because reception stats are very easy to take and accurate (unless sets stats).

You just have to see where the ball is going. If it's within 1 m from the net, and the setter is able to set a pass to his middle blocker then it's a perfect reception. If he can't set the ball to the middle blocker, but can make a choice between a wing spiker or the opposite then it's only a good reception. And if the setter has to sprint his way to the other side of the court in order to play the ball then it is not a good reception even if it's not a fault.

Some stats may be stupid, but receptionstatistics are some of the easiest to take, and the most reliable.

• Game will be transmitted at 18:15 CET - Sport Klub Slovenia, Sport Klub Polonia, Al Jazeera Sport and Sky Sport 2 and of course Ring TV.

• COPRA PIACENZA - ITAS DIATEC TRENTINO TN 3-2 (25- 21 25- 23 18-25 22- 25 16- 14 ) (1-1)
    MVP : Zlatanov

This lucky, lucky Piacenza....especially in the tie-break...but it doesn't matter, Тrento will become champions at 7th may.

Edited once, last by AFROMAN ().

• My congratulations for Piacenza! amazming game of Zlatanov - andiamo ragazzi!!!!! :lol: :drink:

Plamen Konstantinov