Italy - Serie A 2007/2008

• As someone somewhere else wrote... "Too bad that the game ended 3:2...life's go on, but now we'll have to spend 3 days expecting a game, which everybody knows how will end.. (3:0 for Trento). But that's life. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Yes very bad that ended 3:2 cause could end 3:0 for Piacenza :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Yes very bad that ended 3:2 cause could end 3:0 for Piacenza :whistle:

Rеаlly, because I saw very week Piacenza in the 3th and 4th set and very lucky one in 5th set... So, it could end 3:2 for Trento at 8:10 in the tie-break... but as I already said it doesn't matter, because whatever you say, this year Trento will be the champion. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• the second match was really tough and really seemed as a final match.Trento made a lot of mistakes in the first two parts and in the tie break of course.They definately weren't so excited and high motivated as in the previous match but i think that they will be naxt champion.I'm sure that their audience will support them very tough on 7 may and they will win the title.From all I saw till now in my opinion they show better play than Piachenca and at the moment really are number one in Italian league.

I hope that the last match will be significant, because the most important thing is good valleyball. :drink: For all real fans.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• GREAT FINAL! GREAT TRENTO! :win: Itas really deserved the title and just was the better team.Trento's players were amazing, especially in block, attack and serving.Piachenca are good but not as good as Trento and had no chance this evening.Fans of Itas who were in the hall in my opinion are the greatest supporters in Italy at the moment.I greet whole Trento team with all players and coaches, especially the head coach Rado Stoy4ev. This is his first title in Italian league but i hope it won't be the last one! :drink: Grbic, Matey and Vlado just were increddible in this match! :) Good words for all guys.

I greet all Trento's fans here in the forum with Itas' first title :drink: and all Copra's of course :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• <h3 id="postTopic27722">Itas Diatec Trento-Copra Piacenca :3-0</h3>
    I hate to say I told you so... it was inevitable, Trento is the better team, last match was just too lucky for Piacenza, congratulations to the new champions of Italy- the best championship in the world - ITAS DIATEC TRENTINO!!! :drink: :super: Matey Kaziyski again was the best tonight amogn with Vlado Nikolov. :)

• Trento, che prima volta E' campione d'Italia

E' la vittoria dei bulgari, dal tecnico Stoytchev ai martelli Kaziyski e Nikolov!!!!!

• Ouch, they actually held up the Bulgarian flag after winning the Italian title? I bet their Italian fans 'loved' that. I personally think club and nationality should remain seperated. Or well in european cups I guess it would kind make sense, but only if you'd hold up like the Bulgarian flag because a Bulgarian team won.

• Ouch, they actually held up the Bulgarian flag after winning the Italian title? I bet their Italian fans 'loved' that. I personally think club and nationality should remain seperated. Or well in european cups I guess it would kind make sense, but only if you'd hold up like the Bulgarian flag because a Bulgarian team won.

Hm... i don't think so, it's good to see the national flag especially in this case , where so many Bulgarians have helped for the title. HeeelMooi, now i noticed that Kaziyski is in your list of favourite players, good...but not many people wrote it. :)

• AFROMAN please shut with up with your poisoning triggers!

Why do you think that you can tell me what to do.... :mad: This is a forum.... for expressing an opinion....

• Yes opinion, not sh*ts!

Maybe it's you that see shits...

Edited once, last by AFROMAN ().

• Why do you think that you can tell me what to do.... :mad: This is a forum.... for expressing an opinion....

There's actually an error in your logic here, because any claim of someone is technically their opinion, as no one (not even science in my opinion) have ownership of the objective truth. So he DOES have the right to tell you what to do, it is just up to you to recognize it as his opinion and deal with it accordingly. Taking a defensive position conveys low self esteem. Oh.. just to remind you, that last statement is my opinion also :P No disrespect though man, all in good spirits.

Moderation by Armel: everybody back to the subject of the topic please. I will say it only once. Thanks in advance.