World Cup 2007

• I Agree with Justyna! I think Berezhko is VERY GOOD player.. but young.. get better with TIME!!

Like Samuel in BRAZIL :D he´s didn´t chance because is reserve of GIBA!! :lol:

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Ok, I am sorry if you were feel affected by my saying, but I personally don't like him, that doesn't mean that he is weak, but I don't consider him as a some kind of "super talant" like Wlazly and Kaziyski of course, Bruno Rezende and Toshko Aleksiev I think are more talanted players and in Bulgarian NVL there are boys which are 17,18 years old, younger than me even, but they are great talants. But.. you will see this after some years. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Ok, I am sorry if you were feel affected by my saying, but I personally don't like him, that doesn't mean that he is weak, but I don't consider him as a some kind of "super talant" like Wlazly and Kaziyski of course, Bruno Rezende and Toshko Aleksiev I think are more talanted players and in Bulgarian NVL there are boys which are 17,18 years old, younger than me even, but they are great talants. But.. you will see this after some years. :)

How can you compare a setter with a wing spiker? :roll:

Yeah yeah, we all know your opinion, everyone from Bulgaria is a super player - ONE NATION, ONE LOVE, ONE TEAM - but Russian players are just average or don't have "great talent".

Makes me think why Russia is the second best team in the world and has only lost to Bulgaria ONCE, in over four years. Maybe your players aren't that great, or maybe it is Russians who are way better than you claim them to be.

• How can you compare a setter with a wing spiker? :roll:

Yeah yeah, we all know your opinion, everyone from Bulgaria is a super player - ONE NATION, ONE LOVE, ONE TEAM - but Russian players are just average or don't have "great talent".

Makes me think why Russia is the second best team in the world and has only lost to Bulgaria ONCE, in over four years. Maybe your players aren't that great, or maybe it is Russians who are way better than you claim them to be.

I never said that only the bulgarian players are good, russians are these, who think that they are the best. And the boss of the russian volleyball federation said that Bulgaria has the best talants in the world of volleyball. But I prefer my boys to talk on the pitch, rather than me here. Dinamo made this rivalry between the two countries in volleyball, it's your fault, not our.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Russians never say they are the best, stop saying this BS! Last time Russia won anything was 2001, of course Russia isn't the best...

And there is no such a thing as a rivalry going on, because there can be no rivalry if you beat your "rival" 90% of the times. :D

By the way, you take heartly what Russians say when it suits you right - Bulgarian have the best talents? Anyone knows this is a total nonsense. If it was true, Bulgaria would had won the under championships, but it is always Brazil or Russia who wins - except this year which was Iran who has won.

Bulgaria has a good generation - which has never made it better than third place, which is nothing great to me - but let's be honest, that will pass. Russia will always have strong teams, it will always have strong players popping out of everywhere, and considering the young WCH, it seems Brazil as well. But Bulgaria, as soon as this generation is over, you will spend another 20-30 years struggling to classify to competitions. ;)

• :lol: You are totally confused my friend, wait, just wait and we'll see it, but you are so wrong about this with the generations, you seriuosly underestimate us, you will sorry, you will see, Buglaria will be factor in the near time, you will see. But remember your words, you are wrong, just like before the match Bulgaria - Russia.

• guys, why the heck are u all that stubborn?
    Ok Bulgaria is great, russia too, and if a chinese fan would be here like you, then China would be the best team also. (oh i forgot Naples and his addiction about the brazilians also :roll: )

Its great to read some discussions, but pls get more open minded and more objective (ya ne pro tebya russkii) its not just about your own country. To be honest it really annoys me and im sure it annoys also some more ppl.

Its like little boys fighting for the better play car "mines better" "NO MINE IS" tzzz
    its not kindergarten here, so please stop acting like that and grow up

• Easy guys!!!!

Russia and Bulgaria have a GREAT TEAMS!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

In my opinion Russia and Bulgaria are TOP 5 like Brazil,USA and Poland!

My team Brazil wons ALL.. but can lost one match and out of any competi... the LEVEL of MALE VOLLEYBALL is HIGH!!!!!!

All the people: Russian - Bulgarian - Brazilian.. can talk FRIEND... COME ON!! :D

• guys, why the heck are u all that stubborn?
    Ok Bulgaria is great, russia too, and if a chinese fan would be here like you, then China would be the best team also. (oh i forgot Naples and his addiction about the brazilians also :roll: )

Its great to read some discussions, but pls get more open minded and more objective (ya ne pro tebya russkii) its not just about your own country. To be honest it really annoys me and im sure it annoys also some more ppl.

Its like little boys fighting for the better play car "mines better" "NO MINE IS" tzzz
    its not kindergarten here, so please stop acting like that and grow up

Sorry for anything, but for my part, I was just having some fun, teasing you know. :)

• Sorry for anything, but for my part, I was just having some fun, teasing you know. :)

You may say whatever you want, it's just your right. Nastja, I am sorry, but we both know that China is NOT a factor n the world volleyball and the chineese fan will look stupid saying such kind of things. And I never start affecting anybody, I am just saying the facts, and I don't see anything bad in this kind of discussion with rusikii.

• i cant believe u really say sth about "china" now. This was irony...
    Anyway it is my right and it is my job to look after this forum. As i said discussions are great, but this kind of discussion is more than useless, because:
    1. we had such one already and i warned last time i think even (same users involved)
    2. you wouldnt bring down to a common denominator.

So for the sake of other users, who surely dont wanna read and talk just about Bulgaria or Russia i had to say this. And i please you to understand this and i hope i wont have to say something like this again

• Nastja, I agree with u. and I´ll say AGAIN!

All the people CAN to talk and trade ideas well!

Bulgarian,Russian,Brazilan,Italian.... :D

I´m enter in this forum to talk about VOLLEYBALL and the more IMPORTANT to me.

MAKE FRIENDS!!! :thumbsup:

Bulgaria and Russia NT SUCKS!!!!!!!!! I´m KIDDING !!!! :D

• i cant believe u really say sth about "china" now. This was irony...
    Anyway it is my right and it is my job to look after this forum. As i said discussions are great, but this kind of discussion is more than useless, because:
    1. we had such one already and i warned last time i think even (same users involved)
    2. you wouldnt bring down to a common denominator.

So for the sake of other users, who surely dont wanna read and talk just about Bulgaria or Russia i had to say this. And i please you to understand this and i hope i wont have to say something like this again

Ok, never mind, I'm sorry, we are just different kind of people, it seems that nobody understand me, but never mind, I'm leaving this.