World Cup 2007

• And once again the winner is.......... Brazil

I'm very proud of our volleyball men NT...

They're an icon in achievement here in Brazil

• I'm so happy for Brazil. It's a great privilege to be able to witness what must be the most impressive winning steak and the most successful team in volleyball's history. :heart:

• If Brazil wins the OG next year, they'll have made an achievement that any other team of the world hasn't made yet.
    They're impressive. I thought that after that loss to USA in the first match, they wouldn't win the tournament, I also thought Russia would stop them, but I was wrong 8)
    Congratulations to Brazilian team! :drink:

• i wonder how much money madame acosta spent on all her plastic surgeries :whistle:

now we know why Acosta makes all these weird decisions. He needs to pay these "beauty treatments" for his wife :lol:

When you mentioned her plastic surgeries, the first thing I thought was his "weird decisions" too. Corrupt !%#*%$

• Hey folks!!

I like so much that this forum have the people of Bulgaria,Russia,Poland,Italy....

I want to trade ideas with this people!

I was read the posts and I think that the friends about that countries don´t like NT of Brazil!!

In my opinion.. NT of Brazil already stay in Wall The Fame.. because Wins almost everything since 2001.. I had a search that I´ll post here.. about all the games.. The Brazil play with Bernardinho Coach.. Simply about 90% the VICTORY in ALL games 2001 until 2007! :)

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• I am so produ that Bulgaria had won the bronze medal and deserved their participation in he Olympic Games in Bejiing 2008. I think Bulgaria can win the Olympics if the players show their best. :)

ONE LOVE, ONE NATION, ONE TEAM, BULGARIA FOREVER!!!

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• AFROMAN, if Bulgaria plays 100% in OG and Brazil plays 100% who wins? :D

I like the Bulgarian team.. but the setter needs to improve.. because the ATTACKS are GREAT!

Brazil is a GREAT team and in OG EVERY TEAM want to BEAT them!

In my Opinion the main teams in OG are: Brazil , Poland , Russia , Bulgaria , USA.. but some GOOD teams too.. Servia , Italy , Germany....

• I personally think it will be REALLY hard to beat Brazil in Beijing (at the finals, that is, because they don't really care about losing during the qualifying matches).

All teams usually feel a lot of pressure playing against Brazil and can't really show their true strenght. Brazil, in the other hand, plays perfectly during crucial matches.

I think Poland was a big let down this season, but if they can put their act together and qualify for Beijing, then I think it is safe to say that Brazil, Bulgaria, Poland and Russia are the favorite teams to get to the semi final. USA can also do it, but I just don't like them, so I'll not give them my support.. lol :rose:

My second favorite team is Poland. And I wish we can play them at the final. Although I just LOVE seeing Poltavsky's conceited face melt down whenever we play Russia (and I feel bad for the other russian players because I really like them).

• My second favorite team is Poland. And I wish we can play them at the final.

Let`s make your dream come true :rose: and Bulgaria with Serbi in the game for 3rd place :win:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I hope that Bulgaria will be fighting for the 1st place, I dream about a big final for a long time, last year the polish team have taken away my dream but at 2008 it will be different. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• . Although I just LOVE seeing Poltavsky's conceited face melt down whenever we play Russia (and I feel bad for the other russian players because I really like them).

Be careful with the word "conceited". I'm warning you - there are some people on this forum who doesn't like it at all ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Be careful with the word "conceited". I'm warning you - there are some people on this forum who doesn't like it at all ;)

That was to me? :lol: About it that Poltavsky is conceited know everyone. Even Russian players :lol: And I totally understand Brazilian Guy, because I have the same feeling ;) I don't like Poltavsky, but I really like Russian NT (:

• You guessed, Nastja :D But OK, let's forget about it ;)

The most important 3:

• I support you people, I also don't like Poltavsky at all, he's just not the type of player that I do like, I don't like arrogant players, that's the main reason why I don't like him. :)

• Poltavsky is a GREAT player but he´s +- bouring like person!!!

In my OPINION the NT of Russia can be ++++++++ because is very YOUNG team!

Poland is very YOUNG too.. some players like Wlasly.. have -25!

Bulgaria and USA have a experience team!

MY Brazil too.. the team have experience a LOT. But Bernardo put the YOUNG players like Samuel,Bruno,Murilo with time pass.. After OG 2008 Brazil changes a LOT. I hope that continue WINS games and TOURNEMENTS!!!! :thumbsup:

• Bulgaria has also very talanted young players. ;)

• Poland is very YOUNG too.. some players like Wlasly.. have -25!

Yes, HE is young, but for example: Świderski, Zagumny, Gruszka, Ignaczak, Pliński, Szymański... They are not so young. We have to look after younger players. These mentioned above won't play forever. Serbian example is good here: Serbia is still good, but after some their great players got old, this team is not such a power as it was before.

The most important 3: