World League 2008

• No, sorry. :huh:
    He is not in the group for the WL this year but I think he's training with the others in Varna.

• Captain Plamen Konstantinov (having rest) and Ivan Stanev and Nikolay Nikolov were on the tribunes. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• No, sorry. :huh:
    He is not in the group for the WL this year but I think he's training with the others in Varna.

I know he is not in the group, but i thought u maybe saw him in the hall somewhere :) on FIVB is one pic and i`m not sure if it is him there

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Why isn't nobody commenting?. Last night USA ruined us 3-0. USA - Bulgaria 3-0 (25-23 25-16 25-16). I have watched this game and only in the 1st set Danail Milushev was surprising USA - americans didn't know obviously how to block him, strong serving they have - Clayton Stanley, also LLoy Ball made some asses. But we played with reserves and not so good we were. Milushev got fat in the beginning of the spring and till know he melt 15kg 8| . Commentator said that. Also sportal.bg said that Zhekov and Yordanov will not get their rest because Ivan Zarev is injured.
    USA: Ball (4), Priddy (14), Millar (9), Hoff (5), Stanley (17), Touzinsky (5), Lambourne (l) oraz Rooney i Lee (3)

Bułgaria: Tswetanow (3), Żekow (1), Gajdarski (5), Ananiew (3), Miluszew (14), Aleksiew (5), Salparow (l) oraz Jordanow (1), Stanew, Bogdanow, Penew (4) i Sokołow

• I can`t say anything because i haven`t seen this game. Yesterday polish tv showed replay of the game between Bulgaria and Spain. Bulgaria played really good and it was seen that Spain misses Rodriguez and Falasca.

The difference between BG and ESP is that BG has great substitutions and when Plamen, Evgeni or Vlado don`t play oter can play at the same level and Spain doesn`t have good bench.

Today Poland is playing against China the first game and Spain against Finland. I hope "my teams" will win :)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Clayton Stanley, also LLoy Ball made some asses.

:lol: :lol: I know You meant ACES, but it sounds very funny :D
    I'm not really surprised with USA victory- cause it is a good team and theire stars played as I see. I'm just surprised that they won 3-0.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Many players of the French team (including Rouzier, Pujol, Hardy Dessources) are growing a mustache as long as the team remain undefeated in the WL !

We don't have the best VB players in France, but we have no match when it comes to have the craziest haircut ! :lol:

• :lol: :lol: I know You meant ACES, but it sounds very funny :D
    I'm not really surprised with USA victory- cause it is a good team and theire stars played as I see. I'm just surprised that they won 3-0.

HAHA,
    Our team even without Kazyiski is not so good, but our players must learn how to play against such teams. I'm satisfied of performance Milushev, and today I'm expecting to take one set or 2 sets.

Oh China-Poland 3-1.

• Group of "top" teams we lose to is getting bigger: Belgium, Montenegro, Estonia, Egypt and now China. :down: :roll: I'm wondering when we are going to lose to Norway or Great Britain for example. It is sometimes really difficult to be supportet of Polish volleyball NT.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It is sometimes really difficult to be supportet of Polish volleyball NT.

yeah, it's hard to find forgiveness for unbelievable way of loosing matches 8|

• Incredible match. USA played without keys player and match was really good. In 4-th and 5-th set Ball played for USA and only for serves Stanley and Priddy.
    Bulgaria with good play in 2-nd and 3-th set and of course 5-th.

USA-BUL 2-3- 25-12 16-25 20-25 25-12 13-15

• Our reception was awfull, it wasn't zero, it was negative in the 2 games against USA! :what: The last night match was a crazy match with loosing 2 sets to 12 and winning the game.
    A good match for Milushev and another good for Yordanov. It will be hard for Stoev to choose the second opposite for the OG. Milushev is really in very good shape.

Armel, I watched the friday maytch between France and Brasil and I was very surprised with the mustache. They look like some heros from the Resistance. :whistle:

• The second match between BUL and USA was really strange with this results in the sets :what: so big difference in points, but I'm glad that we won and still have very good chances to reach the finals of the league. What surprised me the most was that China won against Poland. I cannot understand what's going on with Polish NT recently.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• INCREDBILE GAME...THANK YOU BOYS FOR THIS WIN AND EMOTIONS. :) :super:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• The most important thing is that we showed good performance without key players. And also young players will be sooner good substitutes of Konstantinov, Ivanov and also Vlado Nikolov and others... The key player for our team was actually Boyan Yordanov. He is unstoppable for USA block. Milushev is really good, but yesterday USA learned how to play against him.

• Results

Pool A
    France - Brazil 3-2 (25-22 23-25 25-23 22-25 15-13)
    France - Brazil 0-3 (29-31 21-25 17-25)
    Venezuela - Serbia 3-1 (25-23 19-25 25-23 25-22)

Pool B
    Cuba Russia 1-3 (25-21 21-25 20-25 21-25)
    Korea-Italy 2-3(25-23 21-25 25-22 17-25 11-15)
    Cuba - Russia 0-3 (17-25 21-25 22-25)
    Korea - Italy 2-3 (25-23 25-22 15-25 19-25 9-15)

• volley super fan, Poland played without key players too that's the reason for loosing. I watched the match yesterday. ;)

• Armel, I watched the friday maytch between France and Brasil and I was very surprised with the mustache. They look like some heros from the Resistance. :whistle:

They look a little bit funny :roll:

Today Poland won against China 3:2 (24:26 25:15 22:25 25:19 15:12)
    and that was first match for Wlazły. He played last 2 sets in first '6'.

China: Bian Hongmin (5), Yuan Zhi (28 ), Cui Jianjun (4), Jiao Shuai (3), Yu Dawei (10), Shen Qiong (12), Ren Qi (l) and Guo Peng, Shi Hairong (5), Jiang Fudong, Sui Shengsheng, Fang Yingchao (1)
    Poland: Pliński (10), Kurek (11), Wika (18 ), Kadziewicz (6), Woicki (2), Gierczyński (10), Gacek (l) and Żygadło (1), Wlazły (20), Bartman

Egypt beat Japan twice 3:1 and lead in pool d now.
    1 EGY Egypt 7
    2 POL Poland 6
    3 CHN China 6
    4 JPN Japan 5

• sNeige, I think that even there were some missing players in Polish NT in the first match with China, their loss is somehow illogical and unexpcted to me and i thought that with the players they had in this game they would win.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().