European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• I personally think that Poland needs better Middle blockers.

Kadziewicz is recovering from the injury. It is a very good news, because I don't think Grzyb is a player for first six now (poor serve and weaker attack).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Brazilian Guy, Swiderski HAS great receiving skills and I think he is the best polish player.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I like Swiderski too.

Very Good player! only lost mind sometimes.. hehe!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• I think that the main problem of Poland is that they rely on Wlazly too much. There are other players, Bulgaria has 3 wonderful opposes - Vladimir Nikolov, Boian Iordanov (SUPER BOBO :lol: ) and Danail Milushev. When Vlado retire, SUPER BOBO would replace him in a perfect way. :super:

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Dani is about11 months in a year injured :P sorry but it is not fair to compare him to Wlazły.
    And we also have good substitutions, Gruszka was playing many year as opposite and probably in Izmir will play again. Not bad ha?

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I agree with Ann - there is not place to compare Milushev to Wlazly.
    It's true that Dani is a good player but Wlazly is a real talent. And
    it's normal for the Polish NT to rely on him so mutch - that's the same
    with Kaziyski in our team, it's a pity to have such a great player and
    to not rely on him. ;)

And I hope that Vlado will not retire soon, Boyan is not ready yet to take his place - we saw that on the European Championship.

Ann, you have another young player - Kurek, what do you think about him?

• I just said the facts - Bulgaria has better an more opportunities for oppose, I am not saying that Wlazly is weak, I don't like him, but that's the other thing. I said that Poland rely too much on it, if Bulgaria had played at Euro 2007 without Kaziyski would make much better than poland did without Wlazly ( 1 win against turkey and 5 losses). I don't think that Gruzshka is good at oppose, but that's polish job, I really don't care much about this. (no offense).

• AFROMAN is rather right in my opinion. Wlazły means too much for our team and we play worse without him. For example Szymański is good, but Wlazły has much more abilitties (great attack and serves). We should have more good attackers, because it is always a big problem when Wlazły gets an injury.

If we are talking about Kurek. He had his chances in WL and ECH and I think he didn't use it enough. But he is still young. However - Wlazły was better in his age.

The most important 3:

• I said that Poland rely too much on it, if Bulgaria had played at Euro 2007 without Kaziyski would make much better than poland did without Wlazly ( 1 win against turkey and 5 losses).

and with Kaziyski Bulgaria made great result... 8th place... really impressed...
    Poland played not only without Wlazły.

• I don't think that Gruzshka is good at oppose, but that's polish job, I really don't care much about this. (no offense).

Have u ever seen him playing as opposite?

I just said the facts

That is not fact, that s your personal opinion, and that makes big difference

if Bulgaria had played at Euro 2007 without Kaziyski would make much better than poland did without Wlazly

Why do u compare Wlazły to Kazijski, that are different positions i think. And yeah Boyan who replaced Nikolov on EC was so good that even Stoev said after the EC that he expected much more from Boyan.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• And my TEAM don´t play the European Champioship! :lol:

Spain was CHAMPION.. I didn´t see the games on TV (In Brazil didn´t pass) but was Spain play very GOOD or Russia,Bulgaria,Poland,France,Italy and Serbia plays VERY BAD????

• Spain was CHAMPION.. I didn´t see the games on TV (In Brazil didn´t pass) but was Spain play very GOOD or Russia,Bulgaria,Poland,France,Italy and Serbia plays VERY BAD????

Spain played good, some teams weren't in the best shape. But I wouldn't say Spain didn't deserved it. It was their tournament. Generally, the so-called "big teams"(Poland, Bulgaria, Italy, France) had problems in ECH, which was used by Belgium or Finland and Spain for example.

The most important 3:

• Thanks Konrad. I don´t know Belgium NT. Is Good team??

• and with Kaziyski Bulgaria made great result... 8th place... really impressed...
    Poland played not only without Wlazły.

8th place, but the wins were 4 and the loses were 2, just like Finland, playing at the semi-finals, infact, we deserved more than 8th place, because this place was decided by the games, and come on, Buglaria played also without Nikolov and Tsvetanov, too important players.

Ann, I don't compare them, I am just saying. And Ann, dear, can you say me which is not the fact?? Which oppose with an exception of Wlazly in your team can cope up pretty well? I really don't see such?

• Thanks Konrad. I don´t know Belgium NT. Is Good team??

It's definetely not the real power in European volleyball, but they're getting better. They were a real surprise during the last ECH, where they beat Poland :cursing: and caused many problems to other strong teams. However, I don't think they are capable of being one of the best team in Europe. In OG prequlifications in November Belgium wasn't given a chance by Poland and Finland. According to this I would say they won't win any medals in big competitions in few next years, but they're much better than they were before.

The most important 3:

• Ann, I don't compare them, I am just saying.

"if Bulgaria had played at Euro 2007 without Kaziyski would make much better than poland did without Wlazly" - if this is not a comparition, what is it then?

Which oppose with an exception of Wlazly in your team can cope up pretty well? I really don't see such?

As u didnt answer IF u have ever seen Gruszka playing as opposite, i`m not supprised u don`t see.

Plamen Konstantinov

• Hm, this is comparition about the teams, not about the players, about how the teams would have played without their leaders, no matter in what position they are playing. I am sorry if you felt affected by me. I don't remeber seeing Gruzhka playing as oppose, but I've read that is not his amploa to be a opposite and that's why I said it.

• List of Italian players
    S: Coscione, Meoni, Travica, Vermiglio
    O: Fei, Perazzolo, Simeonov
    MB: Bovolenta, De Togni, Mastrangelo, Sala, Semenzato, Tencati
    OH: Cernic, Cisolla, Martino, Paparoni, Parodi, Savani, Zlatanov
    L: Manià, Bari

List of German players
    Christian Pampel, Markus Steuerwald (VfB Friedrichshafen)
    Max Guenthoer (evivo Dueren)
    Jochen Schoeps (Iskra Odincowo)
    Marcus Popp (Montichiari), Frank Dehne (Corigliano)
    Robert Kromm (RPA Perugia)
    Stefan Huebner (Treviso)
    Bjoern Andrae (Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn)
    Mark Siebeck (Halkbank Ankara)
    Simon Tischer (Iraklis Saloniki)
    Eugen Bakumowski (Zaksa Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    Ralph Bergmann, Lukas Kampa, Georg Grozer (Moerser SC)
    Felix Fischer, Dirk Westphal (obaj SCC Berlin)
    Thilo Spaeth (SV Bayer Wuppertal)
    Jaromir Zachrich (SG Eschenbacher Eltmann)
    Patrick Steuerwald (Generali Haching)
    Thomas Kroeger (bez klubu)

List of Serbian players
    S: N.Grbić, Ilić, Petković, Mitić
    O: Miljković, Starović, Bojović
    OH: Janić, Kovacević, Nikić, Dukić, Mitrović, Petrić, Roljić
    L: Samardzić, Rosić
    MB: Gerić, Podrascanin, Bjelica, Stanković, Radić, Radević

siatka.org

• Bad news for Italy NT: Fei has chicken pox and probably will not be available for the tournament of qualification :( we have Perazzolo that is playing great in A1, hoping that he will remain in good condition

• Brazilian Guy, Swiderski HAS great receiving skills and I think he is the best polish player.

But the main players for reception are Gacek and Winiarski. Swiderski does not receive well enough to justify being in the starting six against strong teams. I still think Poland would be better off with Gruszka.

I really like Wlazly. He is a great player. Amazing. Poland relies a lot on him.

But I think Poland needs an aggressive serve if they have any intentions to beat Brazil. Seriously, even Japan and Korea serve better against Brazil... :down: