European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• Turkey has lost its chances to go to the semi-finals.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• so to sum it up, these are results of today (08.01)

Pool A
    Serbia - Finland 3:0 (26:24 25:23 25:18 )
    Germany - Turkey 3:2 (25:20 17:25 21:25 25:19 15:12)

Pool B

Poland - Italy 3:0 (25:20 26:24 25:21)

Rankings of Pool A
    1 Italy 3
    2 Poland 3
    3 Spain 2
    4 Holland 1

Rankings of Pool B
    1 Finland 3
    2 Turkey 2
    3 Serbia 2
    4 Germany 2
    (Finland and Turkey played already 2 matches.....)

• One single word: M-U-R-E-K! He was simply fantastic today: attack, receiving, even block; great game by him. I also liked the way Świderski, Możdżonek and Pliński played. Ignaczak :thumbup: After all, the whole team played much better than yesterday and fought like a lions :thumbsup: :super:

Now we have to beat Holland, which seem to be the easiest oponnent, but I don't think it should be walkover for us - Dutches have still chances.

AFROMAN, I have to say that Italian Bulgarians (Bulgarian Italians?) were quite weak today. I suppose, you're not worried about it, are you? :D

So, I'm very happy, but the fight is still go on.

P.S. I wouldn't like to be Turkish fan these days: two tie-breaks against teams which are higher in the ranks - both lost :cursing:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Wow 0-3 :whistle:
    What a crappy match for Italy, Cisolla really bad (it's not his role, lost our best opposites Fei & Perazzolo :( ), not well also the rest of the team except of Manià
    Congrats to Poland!! They played a very good volley
    Now we have to defeat 3-0 Spain to qualify

Yes, Cisolla was really bad :thumbdown: I know you have to win, but it is obvious I will be supporting Spain :P

The most important 3:

• No, no, no. I want Poland out. They're not good team for Bulgaria.

Yes,yes,yes. Bulgaria is a good team for Poland ;) But frankly saying it is not an opponent from my dreams :)

The most important 3:

• Congratulations Konrad on the win. :)

Of course, I will allso supprot Spain. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Murek is VERY GOOD Player! :)

If I choose.. I prefer Poland in OG!!!!!!!

Italy no... Spain no... hehe! :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Коnrad, believe me, Bulgaria WANTS to face Poland in order to get revenge. :)

• Коnrad, believe me, Bulgaria WANTS to face Poland in order to get revenge. :)

You don't have to convince me. I do know that :D

The most important 3:

• I don't want Spain to qualify. If they do they are just going to embarass themselves just like they did in the World Cup.

The Olympics will be better off with Poland, Serbia and Italy. :win:

• I don't want Spain to qualify. If they do they are just going to embarass themselves just like they did in the World Cup.

The Olympics will be better off with Poland, Serbia and Italy. :win:

Embarrass themselves? :cursing: Don't forget it was Poland and Italy who embarrassed themselves in the last European Championship, not Spain!

And I don't think a 5th place isn't so embarrassing in the World Cup, especially when the teams before you are Brasil, Bulgaria, USA, and Russia :super:

So the team that will qualify for the Olympics in this tournament will be the one who deserves it 8o

• Turkey has lost its chances to go to the semi-finals.

ı am so sad.but you are right we lost our chance X( we are more powerful then finland and germany but we lost both match (3-2)

even that congratulations both finland and germany.

• Embarrass themselves? :cursing: Don't forget it was Poland and Italy who embarrassed themselves in the last European Championship, not Spain!

And I don't think a 5th place isn't so embarrassing in the World Cup, especially when the teams before you are Brasil, Bulgaria, USA, and Russia :super:

So the team that will qualify for the Olympics in this tournament will be the one who deserves it 8o

Spain was 5th in WC..... Geez.... congratulations to them for beating the wonderful teams of Egypt, Argentina, Japan, Puerto Rico, Korea, Australia.... :whistle:

Continental Championships are really not that important if you ask me. Most teams are not in the best of their shapes for it. Worldwide competitions, in the other hand, are the ones which really matter.

I honestly don't think Spain can beat Brazil, Bulgaria, Russia and some other teams in the OG. But of course, if they do manage to qualify, I'll have to deal with it. But they are not getting my support....

• Brazilian guy, Spain have beaten USA, which blew you away - 3:0. So, don't judge the team by this. I am glad that Spain progressed to the semi-final, they are the only team I support in Izmir.

• Italy-Spain 2-3 8)

What a wonderful match! I think it's the best match I've seen so far :D

I hadn't opportunity to see it. Spain will be in first position for sure and will play with... ha Finland. And Serbia with Poland.