World Cup 2007

• yeah i agree with pedro (a proposito..anche tu quà eh?!..ehehe)
    ...tay is a very good and strong player...she surely helped the team during the european champ...but still italy has lots of other valuable players...just look at our blockers or our setter...they are one of the best...(i don't talk bout my fave player...coz i won't be impartial..ehehe)...and with massimo and his new way of training...i think italy improved soooooo much...

tay is not playing at her best now...in fact, in my opinion, italian best player now is francesca piccinini...even if every single italian player is playing great...

today we beated poland so easy...but still i think that poland NT is a strong NT!...

now we have to beat kenya and peru...then we have to play the 3 decisives matches, very hard... :shock:

just a question...who was awarded MVP of the match italy-poland??i saw cardu with the peluche...ehehe...but i'm not sure... :roll:

• Quote from "wendy_cardu10"

just a question...who was awarded MVP of the match italy-poland??i saw cardu with the peluche...ehehe...but i'm not sure... :roll:

Here's the answer http://www.fivb.org/visasp/Sho…?No=200631737&maxsize=500 :wink2:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Quote from "Nick"

thanks a lot!!...so i was right!!..hehe...

proud! 8)

• You know what? Poland has five games more, but I would like our team come back home now...Polish girls know that they're not in good mental condition and they fell worse than most of the teams in WC. Sometimes Sometimes I think it would have been better, if we hadn't been given this wild card...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• today I was simply ashamed of what they are doing in the court.
    i think that there is a problem with their relations with the coatch. and it's not only becouse of laguage. the thing which made people in poland mad was bonitta's last sentence from the press conference " Italy have a very good team and I think I was a part of it."

are you playing for poland or italy?you have to decide!man, you are not italian coach anymore and you have to get used to it. you have nothing to do with their success now. how do you think uor girls are feeling while hearing such bullshit? you have to support them get them know better and stop playing such a chillouted coach during the matches
    :/

• I saw the match of Italy vs Poland and uff.... Im so sorry for the italian players that they had to play against such a shitty team.
    The condition of the poles reminded me of the horrible perfomance at the GP in 2006
    At least Italy played the whole time on a stable base...
    The problem of Poland is that they are missing some "beast" in the team. Somebody who can scream and push the other players to their limits. That role has e.g. Gioli in the Italian Nationalteam or Citakovic in the serbian. They have this fighting spirit!
    If there are problems in the team they solve it on the court, like playing the anger out and the problems with it, while the Polish team eats everything inside till the whole team collaps.
    we all know that the problem is not the talent of players but the mentality of them. somethings wrong with their minds :roll:

anyway...
    Here are the results of today

BRA-THA 3-0
    ITA-POL 3-0
    DOM-USA 1-3
    KEN-SRB 0-3
    CUB-KOR 3-2 (very surprising result for me, but well the cubans might get tired, that might be a great news for italy :))

• I'd like to say, that I'm really happy that Italy finally won Poland and Bonitta. :D

But I'm also sorry for Poland. :(
    I would have liked to see all three Euro teams on the podium, because I like very much the players of those teams. And because I appreciate very much the Eastern European volleyball teams.

Poland played less than 50% of their real power and possibilities. I think that this is due to the loses at tie break against Cuba and USA. I think that the two loses demoralized the team so much, that they weren't motivated enough to play and win the match today.

About the leader of the team, I agree very much. Poland needs a charismatic player.

I hope that both Italy and Serbia could be on podium. But both have to play against Brazil, USA and Cuba.

So, I'll cheer for Italy (did you have any doubt???) and Serbia.

• Quote from "Russkii"

I said Italy would win. :) Do you think anyone in the FIVB regreted giving the wild card to Poland?

I agree Russia should have been at WC, but also Poland. I think that FIVB has to consider that the first 4 Euro teams should go to WC. I mean all 4 teams deserved it. Especially Russia (gold at WCH06 and silver at Oly04). But also Poland (two ECH golds).

I think that the losses against Cuba and USA let Poland psychologically down. If they have won against Cuba and USA, the Polish players would have have more motivation today.

• Each with his each. I am not really understood all this controversy around the brazil. The truth is that the time of brazil disturbs many people and many other teams who are unable to results that the brazil consegiu. Clear, brazil lost Olympic semifinal, Olympic bronze, world. But a historic equal to the time few in the world has.

I always am annoyed with the losses of brazil, because I know that this team has a very large weight in the back to load. Those who do not know the evolution of the Brazilian volleyball does not know of the pressure that we do press on this team. The charge for significant results is very large because the male team win.

here in brazil, have a little frustation with this time, precisely because it "swimming, swimming and die on the beach". People do not believe in team.

So I am very sad with the losses, especially when I see that our higher than this time adversary, as in the game against the USA. Not congractulation the USA for this victory because I thought it was not merit them, but a blackout in concentration and emotional in our time. Brazil is the team's had maintained the concentration and rimto of game and still had lost, then yes I would be humble enough to parabenizar the USA.

The team is not unbeatable and never will be. It is the result of a hope that we lovers of volleyball and we work very[/b]

• You don't know why people dislike Brazil NT? It's exactly because of posts like this one of you "I do not congratulate the US, we lost to ourselves", bla bla bla. Yeah, right; :roll:
    And LMAO. Few teams accomplished as much as you did? MIGHTY LOL! You mean a bunch of Montreaux, Covernyaur = whatever it is called - and GP? Haha. What about Cuba winning 3 OG gold medals, 4 WC and 2 WCH in one DECADE - the same team basically. What about old Russian teams who won Olympics and WCH in a row? China in the eighties... Now, that's what I call accomplished teams. You have done and won NOTHING! Zero.
    By the way, I can't understand most of what you write. There are a bunch of Portuguese words thrown in the mix. Did you use an online translator or what?
    PS: By the way, if you can't keep focus and rythm on a game, its all because you are no good, so don't use that as an excuse.

• Quote from "Russkii"

You don't know why people dislike Brazil NT? It's exactly because of posts like this one of you "I do not congratulate the US, we lost to ourselves", bla bla bla. Yeah, right; :roll:
    And LMAO. Few teams accomplished as much as you did? MIGHTY LOL! You mean a bunch of Montreaux, Covernyaur = whatever it is called - and GP? Haha. What about Cuba winning 3 OG gold medals, 4 WC and 2 WCH in one DECADE - the same team basically. What about old Russian teams who won Olympics and WCH in a row? China in the eighties... Now, that's what I call accomplished teams. You have done and won NOTHING! Zero.
    By the way, I can't understand most of what you write. There are a bunch of Portuguese words thrown in the mix. Did you use an online translator or what?
    PS: By the way, if you can't keep focus and rythm on a game, its all because you are no good, so don't use that as an excuse.

i think you meant old SOVIET teams, Rusia started playing in Olympics from 1996 :!:

• Quote from "Nastja"

can we please finally close this chapter of "russian" or "soviet"

there is no problem, but when somebody accuses somebody of some wrong doings, and "ignorance", one has to be fair, and not give his country more credit that it deserved really !!!

• How come Poland lost to Japan? I know they aren't feeling motivate, but come on...
    I can't believe the US lost one set to Thailand. Did anyone see this game and can tell me how this happenned?
    PS: Just for the record, my "country" isn't Russia. I thought I explained that before...

• Quote from "Russkii"

How come Poland lost to Japan? I know they aren't feeling motivate, but come on...

I think that Bonitta's family problems influenced the Polish girls. :(