European Olympic Qualification

• Ok.....maybe I over reacted about the Cuba thing!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry....

IS just that I never had heard sth like that....I just hope both...the team and Baranska....get ok with each other...... :thumbsup:

• It doesn't happen often, but I have to agree with Russki :huh: :) I like to see Barańska in Polish squad, cause she is a very good player, but we have to be fair: if he didn't want to play - her problem. Poland played good enough without her. Playing in NT is the highest honour, not obligation. I don't like players who refuse it, but it is their decision. They shouldn't not to be forced. We have a proverb in Poland: "Z niewolnika nie ma pracownika", which means something like: "A slave won't be a good worker". It is a good proverb in this topic, I think.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Anja Spasojevic and Natasa Krsmanovic will not play in Halle. 8| :?:

The extended roster looks like this:

Setters:
    Maja Ognjenovic
    Maja Simanic
    Ana Antonijevic
    Bojana Zivkovic

Blockers:
    Vesna Citakovic
    Aleksandra Avramovic
    Ivana Isailovic
    Stefana Veljkovic
    Nadja Ninkovic
    Natasa Siljkovic

Opposite hitters:
    Ivana Djerisilo
    Jovana Brakocevic
    Ivana Nesovic
    Marta Drpa

Outside hitters:
    Jelena Nikolic
    Brizitka Molnar
    Jovana Vesovic
    Jasna Majstorovic
    Amadea Durakovic
    Sanja Malagurski

Liberos:
    Suzana Cebic
    Silvija Popovic

There is still no information about what happened to Spasojevic and Krsmanovic, but I believe Terzic is now punishing them for not playing at World Cup. :roll:

• Anja Spasojevic and Natasa Krsmanovic will not play in Halle.

oh...anja not in the list again :(

but heard that ivana is injured in a match of Champions' League, and need to rest for a month at least..i am worrying can she recover her form and play in Halle??

• I can't believe Anja will be out again!!!!!This sounds really strange...cause she is playing...so why is she out?!!! ?(

Well...anyway...I hope Serbia goes well...and that IVana come back in time....

and also....I think Terzic could called Pavlovic from Perugia...she is playing well!!!

• and also....I think Terzic could called Pavlovic from Perugia...she is playing well!!!

Isn't Pavlovic from Montenegro?
    If she is, I don't think she'll be able to play for Serbia...

• Isn't Pavlovic from Montenegro?
    If she is, I don't think she'll be able to play for Serbia...

She is. Although, many Montenegrins decide to play for Serbia. Amadea Durakovic and Silvija Popovic are both from Montenegro but they want to play for Serbia and may play in Halle. I think Pavlovic will play for Montenegrin NT, but whatever the reason is, it's clear that Terzic is not counting on her.

• She would... And so would Sladjana Eric but Terzic doesn't seem to like her. :huh: But I think we still have good blockers. Outside hitters are the problem now, if Djerisilo recovers maybe it would be good to try her as the outside hitter (which she played before) and Brakocevic as the opposite.

• She would... And so would Sladjana Eric but Terzic doesn't seem to like her. :huh: But I think we still have good blockers. Outside hitters are the problem now, if Djerisilo recovers maybe it would be good to try her as the outside hitter (which she played before) and Brakocevic as the opposite.

Yeah...Eric is a good player too...but I agree with you...you have great middles!!!!!I loved Veljkovic!!!Really impressed me on the last world cup!!!!And Citakovic...well..she is amazing!!!!!

Yeah...without Spasojevic...is a problem!Do you think that Ivana will recover in time? :heart: !!!!I really hope so!!!!!Yeah...would be better if she could go as OH....I heard she already played like that....but also she could play as oposite if Brakocevic don't start well..and Molnar does....would make the other teams crazy!!!!hehehehehehehe

• All team rosters:

Kroatien: Biljana Gligorovic (Chieri/ITA), Ana Grbac (Perugia/ITA), Maja Poljak, Katarina Barun (beide Bergamo/ITA), Sanja Popovic, Natasa Osmokrovic (beide Novara/ITA), Marina Katic (Forli/ITA), Matea Ikic (Imola/ITA), Senna Usic (Pioneer/JPN), Mirala Delic (Teneriffa/ESP), Zrinka Petrovic, Lucia Cigic (beide Bukarest/ROU), Marina Miletic (Le Cannet/FRA), Ilijana Dugandzic (Markopulo/GRE), Ivana Milos, Magda Maras, Paola Dosen, Ivana Kamenjarin, Ivana Kalebic (alle Rijeka), Jelena Balic (Split), Beta Dumancic (Osijek), Jelena Alajbeg (Kastela)
    Trainer: Mijo Vukovic

Rumänien: Elena Butnaru (Sanse/ESP), Roxana Nucu, Carmen Turlea (beide Sassulo/ITA), Daniela Minca, Carmen Marcovici, Mihaela Selaru, Claudia Carstoiu (alle Dinamo Bukarest), Nicoleta Manu, Crina Hosu, Mihaela Herlea, Maria Elisei, Mihaela Truta, Andreea Nitulescu (alle Bacau), Adriana Dumitru, Alina Albu, Nneka Onyejekwe, Ioana Pristavu, Sabina Miclea-Grigoruta (alle Galati), Elena Zaharia, Alexandra Sobo, Maria Chivorchian (alle Neamt), Denisa Drimboi (Rapid Bukarest)
    Trainer: Florin Grapa

Russland: Marina Akulova, Natalia Kulikova (beide Samorodok), Maria Borodakova, Ekaterina Kabeshova, Ekaterina Gamova, Elena Godina (alle Moskau), Maria Zhadan, Anna Simonova (beide Belgorod), Svetlana Kryuchkova, Yulia Merkulova, Liubov Shashkova, Olga Fateeva, Natalya Safronova, Tatiana Kosheleva (alle Odintsovo), Natalia Alimova (Leningrad), Yulia Sedova (Avtodor-Metar), Ekaterina Chernova (Balakovskaya), Olga Zhitova (Yantar), Marina Sheshenina, Evgenia Artamonova, Alexandra Pasynkova (alle Uralochka)
    Trainer: Giovanni Caprara

Serbien: Ana Antonijevic, Ivana Djerisilo-Stankovic (beide Zürich/SUI), Aleksandra Avamovic (San Vito/ITA), Jovana Brakocevic (Spess Volley/ITA), Vesna Citakovic (Istanbul/TUR), Sanja Malagurski (Gorica/SLO), Brizitka Molnar, Maja Ognjenovic (beide Galati/ROU), Jelena Nikolic (Bamboo/JPN), Maja Simanic (Rijeka/CRO), Suzana Cebic (Usice), Marta Drpa, Ivana Isailovic, Ivana Nesovic, Nadja Ninkovic, Bojana Zivkovic (alle Zvezda), Amadea Durakovic, Jasna Maistorovic, Silvija Popovic, Natasa Siljkovic, Stefana Veljkovic (alle Belgrad), Jovana Vesovic (Jedinstvo)
    Trainer: Zoran Terzic

Deutschland: Kathleen Weiß, Linda Dörendahl, Cathrin Schlüter, Berit Kauffeldt (alle Schweriner SC), Mareen Apitz, Kerstin Tzscherlich, Heike Beier, Corina Ssuschke, Anne Matthes (alle Dresdner SC), Maren Brinker, Julia Schlecht (beide TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Dominice Steffen (NA.Hamburg), Saskia Hippe (Köpenicker SC), Birgit Thumm (Allianz Volley Stuttgart), Tanja Hart (1. VC Wiesbaden), Kathy Radzuweit (Imola/ITA), Angelina Grün (Bergamo/ITA), Christiane Fürst (Pesaro/ITA), Hanka Pachale (Perugia/ITA), Cornelia Dumler (Ostiano/ITA), Margareta Kozuch (Sassulo/ITA), Atika Bouagaa (Istanbul/TUR)
    Trainer: Giovanni Guidetti

Niederlande: Kim Staelens, Francien Huurman, Chaine Staelens, Sanna Visser, Mirjam Orsel, Alice Blom, Janneke van Tienen, Caroline Wensink, Manon Flier, Riette Fledderus, Ingrid Visser, Debby Stam, Susan van den Heuvel, Nikki Hoevenaars (alle Amstelveen), Suzanee Freriks (Atalia/ESP), Elke Wijnhoven (Pesaro/ITA), Floortje Meijners (AMVJ), Judith Pietersen (Lichtenvoorde), Carlijn Jans (Chieri/ITA)
    Trainer: Avital Selinger

Polen: Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata (Novara/ITA), Anna Podolec (Balakovska/RUS), Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale (Murcia/ESP), Dorota Swieniewicz (Alaro/ESP), Milena Rosner (Bergamo/ITA), Maria Liktoras (Moskau/RUS), Mariola Zenik, Izabela Belcik, Aleksandra Przybysz, Kamila Fratczak (alle Muszynianka), Eleonora Dziekiewicz, Anna Baranska, Agata Sawicka (alle Kalisz), Magdalena Sliwa (Krakau), Agnieszka Bednarek, Katarzyna Skorupa, Klaudia Kaczorowska (alle Pila), Katarzyna Gajgal, Milena Sadurek, Paulina Maj, Karolina Ciaszkiewicz (alle Bielsko-Biala), Dominika Koczorowska (Promar)
    Trainer: Marco Bonitta

Türkei: Elif Agca (Cannes/FRA), Bahar Mert (Türk Telekom), Gülden Kayalar, Naz Aydemir, Ayse Denkel, Esra Gümüs, Neriman Özsoy, Seniye Dalbeler, Selime Ilyasoglu (alle Eczacibasi), Nihan Yeldan, Aysun Özbek, Bahar Toksoy, Deniz Hakyemez, Gözde Kirdar, Duygu Bal, Arzu Göllü (alle Günes Sigorta), Özlem Özcelik, Pelin Celik, Seda Tokatlioglu (alle Fenerbahce), Eda Erdem (Besiktas), Ergül Avci (Yesilyurt)
    Trainer: Alessandro Chiappini

• Yes, I've just read about it. I have nothing against her in NT, because she is really good player. However, I don't change my opinion about the whole case (forcing etc.). She is said to have a long conversation with Bonitta. He asked her to consider her decision. As we can see - she did this. I hope she will help our team( of course in case Bonitta wiil take her there).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Croatia seems to be a very strong team with Osmokrovic,Usic,Poljak,Barun,Grbac.they can make surprise.

• Interesting roster for Russia - Caprara seems to have recalled back to the NT Sheshenina and ARTAMANOVA :whistle:

Sheshina would be a shoo-in as the alternate setter (Karpol seems to have taught her neat-o self-faking tricks lately - see the current Odintsovo vs. Uralochka), but the better question is, will Artamanova make the cut? :super:

• im really impressed by the rosters of EACH team.... so many superstars of the scene... Unfortunatly i wont be able to see all of them :(

Maja Poljak, Natasa Osmokrovic, Senna Usic....
    then the russian and polish girls, the german, serbian uff..... what a fest of names :D

• I am curious to see which of Croatia's and Romania's "stars" will eventually be there.

For Russia I think Sheshenina looked very well in the Uralochka match posted here, but Artamonova....she is nowhere near her former self. I mean she still is a very good player but she has only about 50% of her former power. She would definitely be a help for their reception though.