European Olympic Qualification

• Croatian squad definitly will be without Osmokrovic, Poljak and Cutura,
    tha was said by our trainer Ljubo Vukovic,
    http://www.odbojka.hr/content/view/639/1/

and thing is getting worst, MB Dugandzic is injured her back and will miss most of preparation ,
    the black zone of the Croatien volleyball is going on :( :( :(

• Croatian squad definitly will be without Osmokrovic, Poljak and Cutura,
    tha was said by our trainer Ljubo Vukovic,
    http://www.odbojka.hr/content/view/639/1/

and thing is getting worst, MB Dugandzic is injured her back and will miss most of preparation ,
    the black zone of the Croatien volleyball is going on :( :( :(

Thanks for the link Antea, and welcome to the forum!
    Maja Poljak doesn't want to play in NT, and the coach is very dissapointed. She gives priority to Bergamo, so her decision is to not play in Germany. :down:

• I think it is a real shame not to help your nationalteam if you are called....
    As a sportsman its maybe the highest honor to play for the own country.
    Of course u can achieve a lot as a player in clubs, but this is forgotton soon but the success and the experiences from nationalteams last much longer.

I dont know, i just think its sad...

• Thanks for the link Antea, and welcome to the forum!
    Maja Poljak doesn't want to play in NT, and the coach is very dissapointed. She gives priority to Bergamo, so her decision is to not play in Germany.

i am wondering is that anything happened between Maja and the coach?? seems that she doesn't play for NT after 2005 EuroChamp. To me, gives priority to the club is nothing right or wrong, just her own choice..but i am quite sad that we can't see such a great and player participate in major international tournament.

also no Osmokrovic again....another disappointment...... :|

• I think it is a real shame not to help your nationalteam if you are called....
    As a sportsman its maybe the highest honor to play for the own country.
    Of course u can achieve a lot as a player in clubs, but this is forgotton soon but the success and the experiences from nationalteams last much longer.

I dont know, i just think its sad...

I agree. You're totally right.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i am wondering is that anything happened between Maja and the coach?? seems that she doesn't play for NT after 2005 EuroChamp. To me, gives priority to the club is nothing right or wrong, just her own choice..but i am quite sad that we can't see such a great and player participate in major international tournament.

also no Osmokrovic again....another disappointment...... :|

I agree with you.

It's her decision.We don't know what really happened to her.

So it's inappropriate to blame her.

• Aguero changed her nationality.

But I don't think she is wrong.

There is something wrong between she and cuba team.

That's all

• what abour usic? will she play in NT

• Maria Liktoras have a problem with her knee and she probably won't go to"Halle :evil: It would be a big problem because actually, besides Dziękiewicz, we don’t have enough experienced blockers in team. K.Gajgał plays very well for BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała (with Sadurek, this is important) but maybe it's not enough for play in NT. And..A.Bednarek :whistling: I think she is too young to play in 'first six'. However I still hope that Liktoras will go to Germany :!:

Who knows? Maybe Katarzyna Skowrońska will play as middle blocker ?? ?(

• Does anybody have more "good" news? It is enough for today, I think (I mean injuries in Polish men NT) :wacko:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Matea Ikic won't play for Croatia either, she has to cure an illness (don't know what it is exactly, "tonsilite" in Italian"). I think there are many better teams which would deserve to play in Halle (Ukraine, Bulgaria, Slovakia...).

• Matthias

Yeah, we lost to Croatia just a little-little bit. But I'm not upset, I like Croatian NT and wish them good luck. Every team will struggle at 120% for that single ticket to the OG2008, and there is a reason to be ready to any surprises :what:

• Maria Liktoras have a problem with her knee and she probably won't go to"Halle :evil: It would be a big problem because actually, besides Dziękiewicz, we don’t have enough experienced blockers in team. K.Gajgał plays very well for BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała (with Sadurek, this is important) but maybe it's not enough for play in NT. And..A.Bednarek :whistling: I think she is too young to play in 'first six'. However I still hope that Liktoras will go to Germany :!:

Who knows? Maybe Katarzyna Skowrońska will play as middle blocker ?? ?(

WOT?!?! how come??;( ;(

Liktoras is very important to Polish Team..i dun think anyone can replace her...really bad news for us :(

i didn't see K.Gajgał's performance b4, so not suitable to give any comments..but for Bednarek, i agree with you, pol..she is too young and her experience not enough for starting six.

for Kasia, i dunno..since she didn't play as MB for a long time..

• Setter Mareen Apitz and OH Maren Brinker will not be in the team for Halle. The team is now reduced to 14 players, Guidetti says he does not know yet if he will take more players out before or if he takes all 14 players to Halle and decides right before the tournament who will be the final 12 players.

About Tzscherlich, her knee surgery went very well, the little damage was repaired and no further problem was found. The decision if she can play the tournament will be taken next week.