European Olympic Qualification

• Katarina Barun won't play in Halle. She thinks it's pointless to play as Osmokrovic and Poljak are not coming. 8| She doesn't want to get injured and blahblahblah...

What a mess :( I was so glad, that Croatia get to the QT just because wanted to watch Barun playing. Now I don't know how they will perform. She seemed the only really strong player in NT on the Euro 2007... And now it's indeed pointless! ;(

• Croatia: Ana Grbac (Perugia/ITA), Sanja Popovic (Novara/ITA), Marina Katic (Forli/ITA), Mirela Delic (Teneriffa/ESP), Zrinka Petrovic, Lucida Cigic (beide Bukarest/ROU), Ivana Milos, Magda Maras, Paola Dosen, Ivana Kamenjarin, Ivana Kalebic (alle Rijeka), Jelena Alajbeg (Kastela)
    Trainer: Mijo Vukovic

Romania: Elena Butnaru (Sanse/ESP), Iuliana Nucu, Carmen Turlea (beide Sassulo/ITA), Daniela Minca, Carmen Marcovici, Claudia Carstoiu (alle Dinamo Bukarest), Nicoleta Manu, Mihaela Herlea, Andreea Nitulescu (alle Bacau), Alina Albu, Nneka Onyejekwe (beide Galati), Elena Zaharia (Neamt)
    Trainer: Florin Grapa

Netherlands: Kim Staelens, Francien Huurman, Chaine Staelens, Sanna Visser, Mirjam Orsel, Alice Blom, Janneke van Tienen, Caroline Wensink, Manon Flier, Riette Fledderus, Ingrid Visser, Debby Stam (alle Amstelveen)
    Trainer: Avital Selinger

Turkey: Naz Aydemir, Esra Gümüs, Neriman Özsoy (alle Eczacibasi), Nihan Yeldan, Aysun Özbek, Bahar Toksoy, Deniz Hakyemez, Gözde Kirdar, Duygu Bal (alle Günes Sigorta), Pelin Celik, Seda Tokatlioglu (beide Fenerbahce), Ergül Avci (Yesilyurt)

• Katarina Barun won't play in Halle. She thinks it's pointless to play as Osmokrovic and Poljak are not coming. 8| She doesn't want to get injured and blahblahblah...

OK, so why Croatia even partecipate in this qualification tournament, if it is pointless? Why Croatian NT even exists, if the players don't want to take part of it? I'm so sorry to hear those things, because in my opinion playing in NT it is a honour, even if you loose all the matches it is still a honour. You represent your own country, isn't this something beautiful?

I wanted to see the battle between Serbia and Croatia. Maybe it is better this way, so Serbia won't have many difficulties.

• Pretty much expected. Sanja Malagurski did get the nod in the end, and I'm actually glad she made it instead of Jasna Majstorovic. At least Malagurski is a threat in attack.

I'm very dissapointed and sad. :down:

Malagurski is a talented player, but she doesn't have experience. Still better than Majstorovic, but this isn't the point. I wanted Anja Spasojevic back in NT. Terzic doesn't bring continuity to the NT. He continuosly change players.
    Another point. Why Djerisilo doesn't play as OH? We all know that no Serbian player is excellent in reception. She could play as OH, so allowing Brakocevic to play OPP. If not one of the two will be in bench. :down:

• But really, you already bought yourself a killer - Aguero - so I think you should stay with Lo Bianco and maintain your playing style. You don't need desperately one of our three anymore. Brazil needs it a lot more. ;)

You are right!! Aguero was the piece that was missing to Italian NT! I'm so glad she decided to play in it.

• Turkey: Naz Aydemir, Esra Gümüs, Neriman Özsoy (alle Eczacibasi), Nihan Yeldan, Aysun Özbek, Bahar Toksoy, Deniz Hakyemez, Gözde Kirdar, Duygu Bal (alle Günes Sigorta), Pelin Celik, Seda Tokatlioglu (beide Fenerbahce), Ergül Avci (Yesilyurt)

So neither Agca Elif nor Mert Bahar called to the NT this time ??

• I hope the atmosphere in Polish NT won't get worse, after Świniewicz disclosed in the interview what she had said to Bonnita on Saturday (when he announced Polish squad without her). She called him Mr.Nobody and a piece of s**t...

I always admired Świeniewicz both as sportsman and woman, but she behave like a capricious teenager these days. She don't have to agree with coach's decision, but this is the role of coach. Sometimes he make inpopular decisions.However, she should have more distance to this case. She's 36 not 15...

And how feel the girls who has been taken to Halle instead of her? She was the captain of this team. And captain should think about the others especially...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Germany-turkey 2-0 now (2nd set 26-24 :cursing: ) I really hope the turkish girls will win at least a set, they deserve it! Germany is playing with very little passion, and not really great, while they've got almost all the suporters on their side :down:

• Don't be so harsh with our libero. Of course she had a weak match but it was her first match on this position (normally she's OH) and she was obviously very nervous. But this is the big strength of our team, they all help each other so Pachale took responsibility in reception although she also had problems before. Grün played a super match, but our block must improve. I also have to say that the Turkish team played much better than I expected, especially Neriman. I expected a better match of Seda though...

• I hope the atmosphere in Polish NT won't get worse, after Świniewicz disclosed in the interview what she had said to Bonnita on Saturday (when he announced Polish squad without her). She called him Mr.Nobody and a piece of s**t...

I always admired Świeniewicz both as sportsman and woman, but she behave like a capricious teenager these days. She don't have to agree with coach's decision, but this is the role of coach. Sometimes he make inpopular decisions.However, she should have more distance to this case. She's 36 not 15...

And how feel the girls who has been taken to Halle instead of her? She was the captain of this team. And captain should think about the others especially...

very sorry to hear that :( i think Dorota was too angry and miserable when she knows that she is not in the squad. with anger she said some inapproriate lika a little gal. but anyway i admire her efforts to Polish NT over past years.

i hope her words didn't bring bad atomsphere to NT coz itz very critical moment for gals in Halle.

3 hours to go for their 1st match! i am very nervous already :pinch: . GO POLSKA!!