BULGARIAN VOLLEYBALL

[/b]

If you want see this videos and say what do you think about them. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• every time I see those videos I cry!!! every time!!!

I love the goys!!! They are the best!!!! THe best of the best!!! the best in the hole world!!!!

BULGARIA FOREVER!!!!

• nice videos :)
    u Bulgarians are so fanatic to your team, i was this year in Varna on games with Poland and the atmosphere was really cool.
    Next year i will visit you again on some games hehe.
    Is there any chance u have some vidoes of Cherno more, or beeing more precious vidoes where is Vladi Aleksandrov? 8)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• ahahah i'll search some videos and pictures... Valdi is verr beautiful 8) i agree that you have this nice meaning about bulgaria and the bulgarian team ...
    best wishes :wink2:

• Quote from "Ann"

nice videos :)
    u Bulgarians are so fanatic to your team, i was this year in Varna on games with Poland and the atmosphere was really cool.
    Next year i will visit you again on some games hehe.
    Is there any chance u have some vidoes of Cherno more, or beeing more precious vidoes where is Vladi Aleksandrov? 8)

Great, come to Varna, you won't be sorry, and there is many other things to do apart from the volley. :P

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "volley_mania"

Valdi is verr beautiful 8)
    best wishes :wink2:

i would say he is handsome not beautiful, but still i like him because of is skills. I saw some games wih him and he made me impressed.

Quote from "AFROMAN"

ome to Varna, you won't be sorry, and there is many other things to do apart from the volley.

I was this year in Varna and was cool, i saw piece of Varna this year. It is a very nice city indeed. And u have cheap taxi ;)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov