Indesit Champions League (season 2007/2008)

• Quote from "Justyna"

Someone wants matches between PGE SKRA BELCHATOW vs Buducnost PODGORICKA Banka and Panathinaikos ATHENS vs PGE SKRA BELCHATOW :?:

These are the teams I am looking for:

RUSSIA
    Sport Club Dinamo – Tattransgas Kazan, Russia
    Fakel New Urengoy, Russia
    Lokomotiv Novosibirsk, Russia
    Dinamo-Yantar Kaliningrad, Russia

POLAND
    AZS Czestochowa, Poland
    Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn, Poland

ITALY
    Top Volley SRL, Italy
    Sparkling Milano Volleyball Team, Italy

FRANCE
    Poitier, France

TURKEY
    Halk Bankasi Spor Kulubu, Turkey

SLOVENIA
    ACH Volley, Slovenia

• Quote from "Justyna"

Someone wants matches between PGE SKRA BELCHATOW vs Buducnost PODGORICKA Banka and Panathinaikos ATHENS vs PGE SKRA BELCHATOW :?:

Hi Justyna, I'd like very much to see the Panathinaikos-game.

Thanks in advance!

• Quote from "redhawkvb"

These are the teams I am looking for:(...)

Because of American players? (:

Quote from "redhawkvb"

RUSSIA
    Fakel New Urengoy, Russia
    POLAND
    AZS Czestochowa, Poland
    Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn, Poland

These teams play in CEV Cup. Tomorrow tv shows match AZS Czestochowa against evivo Düren. I will try record. Match of AZS Olsztyn was broadcasted in last week, but unfortunately I didn't record it. But if AZS Olsztyn in this weekend win against Pepe Jeans Asse Lennik in next round will be play against Fakel New Urengoy. I think that tv will show one match (this played at home).

Quote from "Richard"

Hi Justyna, I'd like very much to see the Panathinaikos-game.

Ok, I'll upload this match.

• Quote from "Justyna"

Because of American players? (:

You are so perceptive!! :)

Quote from "Justyna"

These teams play in CEV Cup. Tomorrow tv shows match AZS Czestochowa against evivo Düren. I will try record. Match of AZS Olsztyn was broadcasted in last week, but unfortunately I didn't record it. But if AZS Olsztyn in this weekend win against Pepe Jeans Asse Lennik in next round will be play against Fakel New Urengoy. I think that tv will show one match (this played at home).

Thank you once again. I sure wish there were more volleyball broadcasts (international) in the US so I can return the favor. I will have to look through some of my older collections to see if I can find some "new" old video...

• Quote from "redhawkvb"

FRANCE
    Poitiers, France

The game Poitiers vs Paris (10-31-07) will be broadcast live and for free on Poitiers's website.
    That's the first time that a volley game of the french championship is broadcast live on the Internet. I hope that the website will get enough bandwidth to enable everybody to watch it ... :o

• Quote from "Armel"

The game Poitiers vs Paris (10-31-07) will be broadcast live and for free on Poitiers's website.
    That's the first time that a volley game of the french championship is broadcast live on the Internet. I hope that the website will get enough bandwidth to enable everybody to watch it ... :o

Thanks for including the link to the website. Hopefully, I will be near a computer while it is being played...

Dynamo-TTG-VfB Friedrichshafen
    1 set
    2 set
    3 set

Thank you

I love this match

But could you please upload the last two sets?

So great match!

Many thanks again

I want your email.Could you please give me ?

Dynamo-TTG-VfB Friedrichshafen
    1 set
    2 set
    3 set

who have the last 2 sets of this match?The match is so great.I want to see last two sets. :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

If someone has the last 2 sets, could he please upload the 2 sets?

The players played so well!

• well can someone post the mach of today Olympiacos vs. Some team spanish I don't knew his name...

please

• :D

Olympiakos-Almeria Unicaja
    1 set
    2 set
    3 set

WoW! :thumbsup: Thanks!!! :P Great match! :thumbup: Boyan & Krasi RuLzZz!!!