Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• HeelMooi, are you drunk... stiop writing silly things about the Bulgarian national players...

Yes, HeelMooi looks really dizzy :wacko: :down:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I would actually like to see Bulgaria play Holland at this stage, see how we hold up. Holland kicks ass as you will see this weekend.

But that is so weird how the Polish team had their best squad up and still didn't win. Looks like they have a bit of the same problem as the Dutch squad had after winning their golden medal in 96', it's hard to deal with extra pressure. It's kinda ironic actually, because I remember Poland kicking our ass bgack then in the olympic qualifier, even though no one had heard of the team.. and now you're in the same situation yourself, all the weak teams play their absolutely best matches against you guys now.

• I won't say that Estonia is a week team, they are making progress, just like Finland and will be very strong team. Estonian teams made good performance in Chalenge Cup also.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• :sos: :sos:
    Does anyone know if the game between Greec and Belgium is gonna be broadcasted on TV or on an live-streaming intrenetsite?

Thanks! :wavy:

• Unfortunately, I am also interested in Greece-Belgium match :roll:

The most important 3:

• Unfortunately, I am also interested in Greece-Belgium match :roll:

Yeah, unfortunately. ;) I think that despite the strong league (Greek) I think that Greece will be more comfortable opponent for Poland, Belgium is better team and had beaten Poland in ECH 2007. - 3:1.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Belgium is better team and had beaten Poland in ECH 2007. - 3:1.

Please, remind me about this one more time... X( :lol: You'd better wish me victories in this weekend qualifications tournament. It would be a nice gift for me (I have birthday today :D )

The most important 3:

• Please, remind me about this one more time... X( :lol: You'd better wish me victories in this weekend qualifications tournament. It would be a nice gift for me (I have birthday today :D )

Happy birthday, Konrad. I wish you all the best and of course Poland to qualify both to the Olympic Games and ECH 2009. :) :drink:

• Thank you :drink: It would be great not only for me of course. But honestly, I treat thist in miracle's category... I'd like to be nicely surprised this weekend, but etc. We will see. Volleyball is a sport in which many strange things may happen. Exspecially when Poles play ;)

The most important 3:

• I would like to thank all of you :rose: Ehhh....I'm one year older :whistling:

The most important 3:

• I would like to thank all of you :rose: Ehhh....I'm one year older :whistling:

Don't worry about this :lol: I'm sure that you still look young and fresh ;) And of course Happy Birthday!!!!! I wish you only good things as health, love( :love: ),happiness and many success in your life!

I hope that the party was cool :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Great wishes, volley super fan. It's very nice of you. Thanks :)
    P.S. There is special topic about for birthday wishes. I remind about this, cause administrators may get angry with so many offtopics ;)

The most important 3:

• There aren't many estonians in the forum.

• I' ll try to keep the flag up in here :whistle:

Yeah, I wish luck to your NT, and congratulations on being part of Euro 2009 already. I am sure that volleyball in Estonia is becoming more popular.