Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• Anyone know if these games are on TV/Internet anywhere or even a live score tracker other than the CEV one that never works the Tournament is in Belgium.

23.05.2008 17:30 GREAT BRITAIN GREECE

23.05.2008 20:00 BELGIUM SWEDEN

24.05.2008 17:30 BELGIUM GREAT BRITAIN

24.05.2008 20:00 SWEDEN GREECE

25.05.2008 15:00 GREECE BELGIUM

25.05.2008 17:30 SWEDEN GREAT BRITAIN

• Why all the good players are leaving this team?

AZS Częstochowa has problems and these players have chosen other teams, eg. Resovia, which build a really strong team now.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It doesn't matter, you can watch live scores, ups or maybe not from cev.lu. Don't worry Stoev is not so stupid to let ruin everything. Maybe even one loss from Portugal won;t be so crucial.

• I don't worry for the result. I just want to watch the play, especially the play of Sokolov and Zhekov. ;) I'm just curious.

• BULGARIA - CROATIA 3:0 (25-19, 25-18, 25-12) :)

Bulgaria: Kaziyski 5, Konstantinov 8, Tsvetanov 4, Gaydarski 10, Yordanov 14, Sokolov 5, Penev 2, Stanev 1, Milushev 6, Zhekov, Salparov,

Croatia: Zhukovski 3, Raich 11, Matiq Sablqk 2, Zanich 1, Marin Sablqk 1, Galich 7, Damqnovich 2, Kepchiq 1, Tropan,Prdich

Audience:150

Referees: Stark (Austia), Bakluti (France)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Slovensko - Česko 3:1 (21, 18, -18, 23)
    117 min, rozhodovali: Sodja (Rak.) a Wolf (Švajč.), 2000 divákov

Slovensko: Masný, Martin Sopko st., Kmeť, M. Nemec, L. Diviš st., Kohút (libero Pipa, Bencz, Červeň, Jakubov, Zaťko, Patúc)
    Česko: Ticháček, Novák, Král, Konečný, Baránek, Rak (libero Kryštof, Škach, Hudeček, Novotný)

Priebeh stretnutia:
    1. set: 8:4, 12:9, 14:13, 16:13, 18:15, 20:17, 22:20, 24:20, 25:21
    2. set: 5:1, 8:5, 12:9, 16:11, 17:13, 20:14, 23:16, 24:17, 25:18
    3. set: 5:8, 5:10, 8:11, 11:13, 11:16, 13:17, 14:19, 14:21, 17:23, 18:25
    4. set: 4:4, 8:7, 10:10, 11:13, 14:14, 16:15, 18:16, 18:18, 20:19, 23:22, 24:22, 25:23

Rumunsko - Ukrajina 0:3 (-21, -19, -21)
    79 min, rozhodovali: Mičevski (Mac.) a Lemek (Poľ.), 200 divákov

• Poland-Hungary 3:0 (25-13,25-11,25-22)
    It was picknic, not a game. Expecially in two first sets. Relaxing watching :)

The most important 3:

• Poland-Montenegro 2-3Jesus Christ! :down: X( :roll: We HAVE to win against Estonia tomorrow to get the first place 8| ! Shame. I have really, really bad feelings befor tomorrow's game. And before olympic qualification...

The most important 3:

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Bulgaria - Israel 3:0 (25:17, 25:19, 25:10) One victory more is needed against Portugal tomorrow.

Bulgaria: Andrey Zhekov 8 (4 blocks), Danail Milushev16 (2 blocks), Matey Kaziyski 9 (3 aces, 1 block), Plamen Konstantinov6 (2 aces), Hristo Tsvetanov 8 (1 ace, 2 blocks), Krasmir Gaydarski 2 (2 blocks) – Teodor Salparov-libero (Teodor Bogdanov 3 (1 ace, 1 block), Martin Penev, Tsvetan Sokolov 2, Ivan Stanev)

Israel: Aleksandru Laurian 7, Ariel Hillman 3, Eli Efrati 8, Alexander Shafranovich 7, Yohan Dadon , Ziv Bar Netzer – Omri Shwartz - libero (Shon Faiga 1, Itamar Stein 1, Evgeniy Gaft, Maor Nutkevich)

Statistics: http://www.fpvoleibol.org/notas_imprensa/ISR-BUL.pdf

Konrad, did you watch the match, what happened? Poland was leading with 2:0... 8|
    I believe that tomorrow Poland will score a 3:0 victory and will get the first place. :win:

• Anyone know if these games are on TV/Internet anywhere or even a live score tracker other than the CEV one that never works the Tournament is in Belgium.

I'm a bit late but you can still follow the games of today on:

http://www.topvolleybelgium.be/

an go to http://www.topvolleybelgium.be…_ECQ_Belgium/Results.html

• Poland - Estonia 2:3 (25:20, 25:19, 27:29, 22:25, 13;15) 8|

is it any nightmare or it really happens ??!! 8| 8|

i wouldn't like to announce my pessimistic thoughts before OG qual...

• Konrad, did you watch the match, what happened? Poland was leading with 2:0... 8|
    I believe that tomorrow Poland will score a 3:0 victory and will get the first place. :win:

Yes, I had this "pleasure" to watch it. This team is a nightmare now and can play only two sets - that's what happened. The same was today - from 2:0 to 2:3 against Estonia... I have never thought I would see Poland losing to Montenegro and Estonia in this way. We have to play playoffs now! 8| I think we need a new coach. Lozano is walking on the line - if we don't qualify to the OG, he will be fired - I'm sure of that. Apart from that we need a new psychological attidute for our players. They just don't know how to win under pressure against such a averrage teams like Montenegro or Estonia. It sound like a joke, but it is painful truth. With this kind of play we have nothing to look for in the OG and no chances against Portugal or even Puerto Rico or Indonesia... Lozano's team is falling apart. We have to forget to name this team second team in the world and we need to call it 11th in Europe. It is closest to the truth now...

The most important 3:

• Israel : Croatia - 3 : 0 ( 25 -15, 25 -17, 25 -18 )

Wild Wild West!

• Bulgaria - Portugal 3:0 (25:20, 25:19, 25:21)

Bulgaria: Andrey Zhekov 1 (1 block), Boyan Yordanov 7 (1 block), Martin Penev 5 (1 block), Matey Kaziyski 14 (1 ace, 3 blocks), Hristo Tsvetanov 5 (4 blocks), Krasimir Gaydarski 10 (4 blocks) – Teodor Salparov-libero (Teodor Bogdanov 2 (1 block), Tsvetan Sokolov 3 (1 ace), Danail Milushev)
    Portugal: ARAUJO PINHEIRO Nuno 2, GONCALVES CRUZ Flavio Rodolfo 3, BEJA CALADO MALVEIRO João Carlos 10, SEQUEIRA JOSE Joao Miguel 10, SILVA REIS Roberto Mauro 4, LUCAS GASPAR Hugo Fernando 6 – JESUS TEIXEIRA Carlos Miguel - liberо (REIS LOPES André 3, CORREIA PEIXOTO Eurico Manuel, SOUSA SEQUEIRA Valdir 4)

Statistics: http://www.fpvoleibol.org/notas_imprensa/POR-BUL_empor.pdf

Konrad, I just can't believe it?! What is happening to this team. I like the polish team and I want to see them on the Euro 2009 and on the OG. I can't comment the coach's job but the players have a psychological problem, it's true. It was obvious on the last OG qualification in Izmir.

• Bulgaria - Portugal 3:0 (25:20, 25:19, 25:21)

Konrad, I just can't believe it?! What is happening to this team. I like the polish team and I want to see them on the Euro 2009 and on the OG.

I can't believe it either, but it is sad reality. Congratulations to your team on beating Portugal again. That is how class team should play in the qualifications...

The most important 3:

• If someone wants to see the match between Bulgaria and Portugal from today here is the link

http://www.justin.tv/insolito/archive nice watching! :)

Choose time - 5 pm.

Wild Wild West!

• I couldn't visit the forum these days, and I didn't folow the volleyball news either..so congratulations to Bulgaria for now being part of Euro 2009. But I admit that I am shocked from the last polish results which I saw posted here, lost matches against Estonia and Montenegro... I even didn't understand which team is going to Euro 2009, now I see that it's Estonia.. but this is awful, and so unexpected, I was sure that Poland will qualify.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• WTF?! So Poland is not going to the EC?? Who the hell were on court for Poland?