'Dream Team'

• I imagined a tournament, where those dream teams appear:

BALKAN TEAM = setters: Ognjenovic, Mert; opposites: Brakocevic, Turlea; outside hitters: Djerisilo, Osmokrovic, Yaneva, Hanikoglu; middle blockers: Nucu, Poljak, Citakovic; libero: Gulden Kayalar

EU TEAM = setters: Lo Bianco, Salinas; opposites: Flier, Skowronska; outside hitters: Grun, Aguero, Esko, Glinka; middle blockers: Gioli, Ravva, Furst; libero: Cardullo

AMERICA TEAM = setters: Fofao, Berg; opposites: Sheilla, Metcalf; outside hitters: Jaqueline, Ruiz, Calderon, Logan Tom; middle blockers: Bown, Walewska, Carillo; libero: Sykora

FORMER SOVIET UNION TEAM = setters: Zhukova, Guliyeva; opposites: Gamova, Godina; outside hitters: Sokolova, Artamonova, Mammadova, Pavlova; middle blockers: Dushkyevich, Merkulova, Korkmaz; libero: Korotenko

Who wins the tournament in your opinion?

• ZHEKOV!!!!?

Well, why not? Let's not forget that this is MY dream team at all. 8)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Final would be EU team and Former SU team.I think the second one.
    The main it'll really great tournament ;)

• In my opinion, the dream team should be:

S: Nikola Grbic

O: Ivan Miljkovic

MB: Gustavo Endres, Joao Jose

OH: Matey Kaziyski, Giba

L: Sergio

SUBS: Ricardo Garcia, Clayton Stanley, Andrey Egorchev, Michal Winiarski, Dante Amaral

• Your dream tourmanent is great! I would enjoyed every minute of these games! And of course, Soviet team would win, hehehe... :D ;)

• ı think balkan team and eu team would play final :win: and why there is no match like that :tzz: think that continental all star s match :thumbsup: it would be amazing 8)

• I hope exhibition tournaments like that would take place. It will be awesome!

In my opionion Balkan team is very competitive and could win the tournament. It's a pity I had to sacrifice Demir :( , but I think Turlea is a really great opposite and Romania should be represented. The same for Bulgaria, so I choosed Yaneva instead of Spasojevic or Nikolic.

• Nesli already can not play in this dream tournament samba player because she is pregnant so it's OK if you do not give her a chance in the team :lol: :lol: but if she weren't pregnant and if this tournament were really held ı would choose Nesli.it's true that she didn't show a very good performance in the ECH but ı believe she will make a wonderful come-back. ı remeber hearing such a stuff ''after pregnancy women dealing with any sports show very good performance'' ?( ?(

• Nesli already can not play in this dream tournament samba player because she is pregnant so it's OK if you do not give her a chance in the team :lol: :lol: but if she weren't pregnant and if this tournament were really held ı would choose Nesli.it's true that she didn't show a very good performance in the ECH but ı believe she will make a wonderful come-back. ı remeber hearing such a stuff ''after pregnancy women dealing with any sports show very good performance'' ?( ?(

After pregnancy women players are stronger: an example is Gioli. After giving birth she won with her teammates a: Scudetto (Italian League), Coppa Italia (Cup of Italy), CEV Cup, European Championship, World Cup, Supercoppa italiana (Supercup of Italy), Champions League.

Great!! I wish to Nesli the same achievements. :)

About the Balkan team, I wouldn't sacrifice Turlea, but another option is to take Demir instead of Brakocevic and Spasojevic instead of Hanikoglu. To have a balance between turkish and serbian players. The two strongest teams of the Balkans.

• ı haven t watched natalia hanikoğlu for a long time..ı hope she would get a good come back...her reception were great...
    and ıf we can make one team with turkey and serbia it will be really amazing...

• there is a little mistake. somebody forgot that romania nad bulgaria are in EU...;)

• there is a little mistake. somebody forgot that romania nad bulgaria are in EU...;)

No mistake, I know they are in EU!! Politically they are in EU, but geographically they are in the Balkans. ;)

• My Dream Team:

Setter: Fofao

Open Hitters: Gamova, Tom, Sokolova, Piccinini

Middle: Gioli, Carillo, Scott-Aruda

Opposite: Haneef-Park, Sheila, Aguero, Skowronska

Libero: Cardullo

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Setter - Guliyeva (Aydemir)

Outside Hitters - Gamova , Jaqueline (Spasojeviç-Tokatlioglu)

Middle Blocker - Poljak , Ravva (Çitakoviç-Gioli)

Opposite - Aguero (Grün)

Libero - Korotenko (Kayalar)

• Setter - Lo bianco(Naz aydemir)

Outside Hitters - Aguero , Grün(Seda tokatlıoğlu-Piccini)

Middle Blocker - Eda Erdem , Ruirui (Sara Anzanello-Nancy Carillo)
    Opposite - Neslihan Darnel-Gamova

Libero - Gülden Kayalar(Sano)

• i'm really confident about my dream team:
    and the countries where the people come from are varied.

Setters: Lo Bianco (ITA), Feng Kun (CHN)

Outside Hitters: Sheilla (BRA), Piccinini (ITA), Ruiz (CUB), Glinka (POL)

Middle Blockers: Scott-Aruda (USA), Carillo (CUB), Fabiana (BRA)

Opposites: Gamova (RUS), Flier (NED)

Libero: Sano (JPN)

what do you think?

• i don't think so! :lol:

plus we have to clone lo bianco, piccinini and gamova for our teams to fight against each other.

• Serbia's National Team @ Athen 2000, definetly my Dream Team. I think i've seen the Final against Russia more than 10 times ;)