'Dream Team'

• For sure Guidetti. He can build a really good team chemistry. Even if they don't have te best players, they will always fight for each other, no matter what!

Gui could be an excellent coach for a dream team. But his worst enemy is his temper and his judgement during the decisive moments. If he could improve these aspects, he could be one of the best "next-generation" coaches

• Lets be clear. Players who are still playing and they current performance. Not when they were in there peak.

• Best serving team:

Paola Egonu-Hancock

Melissa Vargas-Bricio

Polanska-Polanska

Say yes to 1000 aces and 1000 errors and no to reception movement :lol:

Best Blocking team

Naz-Boskovic

Zhu Ting-Jineiry Martinez

Eda-Rasic

once again I'm not looking for stability at all in these rankings XD

Best defense

Nootsara Tomkom-Fabris

any Seagulls OH-Kelsey Robinson

Pleumjit-YOLO

Inoue (for sitenoise)

• Lets be clear. Players who are still playing and they current performance. Not when they were in there peak.

Well, all the players who I mentioned are still playing and I think they are one of the best at the aspects where I put them. It's just my opinion and I don't think only players of Conegliano are good at this aspects:roll:

• Attacking team without any stability :lol:

Ognjenovic-Egonu

Zhu-Mihajlovic

Folie-Eda

• Gui could be an excellent coach for a dream team. But his worst enemy is his temper and his judgement during the decisive moments. If he could improve these aspects, he could be one of the best "next-generation" coaches

IMO his temper is thing that make him special and that is why i love him, without that he never be able to make such a team chemistry and make himself the game chager coach, ofc his temper brings some bad things, altough as a Serb i am very "grateful" to Terzic for everything he did for our and world volleyball but choose him for dream team would be veru subjective because of that my choose would be next:

best serving team: (this is kind a of all time dream team)

Hancock - Neslihan

KYK - Tom

Thaisa - Toksoy

best blocking team: (this is atm dream team, because it is hard to me to rember how some player would be in that skils)

Naz - Boskovic

Zhu - Natalia

Yan - Eda

and defence for me is combination of block and defence in court, and honestly i dont make a team i just say:

Logan Tom :obey:

every time when i remeber her i become sad because we dont have such a player atm, not at least similar all around quality like her.

• Polanska is so good that she counts for two :P

Best Serving Team:

Rahimova - Hancock

Bricio - Kim (I know she changed her style quite I lot, but her service routine was SO AWESOME back in the days, so let me have this)

Eda - Thaisa

Best Blocking

Egonu - Naz

Zhu - Natalia

Thaisa - Yan

Best Defense

Nootsara - Fabris

Robinson - Gabi

Castillo

Best Coach

Guidetti

• Just would like to remind the people that Maja has an amazingly efficient and precise floater. When you see it, you wouldn't think too much of it, but it's a rare match where she doesn't score multiple aces (and very often in a row).

• best offense 2:

Zeng CL-Ding Xia

Zhu Ting-Zhang Changning

Yan Ni-Yuan

Not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic because I said Rasic should be part of the serving team. When I said Rasic should be part of the the serving team, I mean it. If you really think those players should be part of the offense 2 and you're not trying to be a over sensitive b..., please accept my apology for my misunderstanding.

• Serve:

Bricio-Sorokaite

Rahimova-Yamada

Orthmann-Boskobuns

Block:

Brazil-China

Defense

Miyashita-Syuka Kaneda

Castillo-Inoue

Yuka Sawada-Ishii

• Not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic because I said Rasic should be part of the serving team. When I said Rasic should be part of the the serving team, I mean it. If you really think those players should be part of the offense 2 and you're not trying to be a over sensitive b..., please accept my apology for my misunderstanding.

What? :lol: I was actually serious. The Chinese players are all crazy scary offensively imo. I actually would pick them all in a possible dream team, they won OG 2016 with reason...