Gamova & Godina interview on 'Planeta Sport' tonight.

• For those of you who receive the Russian satellite channel 'Planeta Sport', tonight they gonna air an interview with Gamova and Godina.

Watch the trailer here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXRPCKEE

The time of the broadcast is as always on 'PS' a bit confusing :?. In the trailer they speak of 20.15 Moscow time, but on their website http://www.rtr-sport.ru/doc.html?id=287898&cid=2266 it's 18.55. <- And that is 16.55 CET... All clear :D?

Anybody familiar with the Russian time-zone's??

k.

• you are right... its said about moscow timezone and that one is 2 hours ahead us, so if the interview starts at 18:55 its 16:55 here (GMT +1hour)

Will u record that interview? (though i think not many ppl will be able to understand them eheh)

• Quote from "Nastja"

Will u record that interview?...

That's indeed the plan. If all goes well I'll try to post it here later tonight.

...though i think not many ppl will be able to understand them eheh

Gonna be fun :D! Just watching the images (I liked Gamova's hairdo in the trailer) and listening. You never get to hear the girls' voices otherwise :P.

k.

• Quote from "kaszanka"

That's indeed the plan. If all goes well I'll try to post it here later tonight.

Gonna be fun :D! Just watching the images (I liked Gamova's hairdo in the trailer) and listening. You never get to hear the girls' voices otherwise :P.

k.

haha yeah, that's the few chances we have to hear the voices, but I REALLY wanted to understand what they say 8) I think I should learn Russian :idea:

haha yeah, that's the few chances we have to hear the voices, but I REALLY wanted to understand what they say 8) I think I should learn Russian :idea:

The same for me, i would love to understand what they're saying :cry:
    Anyway, thank you...again kaszanka :clap:

The same for me, i would love to understand what they're saying :cry:

Without some knowledge of Russian it's gonna be rather difficult to understand what they are saying, but I don't think any shocking news was revealed, apart from the fact that Gamova is still single (if I'm correct) :wink:! By the way, I really liked the way in which Gamova presented herself. Notice for example, how carefully she would place her hands throughout the interview. With such a tall body and such long arms one has to be constantly aware of where everything is :wink2: :D.
    But see for yourselves:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V01RJMN6

k.

• Quote from "Fer_Reple"

I downloaded it! Didn't understand a word but i had fun hehehehehe
    Thank you!

Same here, except for when they said "nyet" :lol:
    Nastja, what italian guy is Godina's BF? When I said I just understood the nyet, that was ALL... sometimes I can be soooo clueless :roll:

• Quote from "Nastja"

well, u understood that the italian guy is godina's boyfriend :wink:

hahahahaha that was easy! He was talking and the kept showing images of her and them they left the training together, so i figured he was her boyfriend hehehe :lol2:

• Quote from "LothiePG"

Same here, except for when they said "nyet" :lol:
    Nastja, what italian guy is Godina's BF? When I said I just understood the nyet, that was ALL... sometimes I can be soooo clueless :roll:

eheh it was that guy with all the computers, making stats :)
    he worked for chieri too (remember that she played there last year? now we know what was the main reason lol)

• I especially liked the story about how this italian guy got off with godina :)
    i gotta make myself familiar with that statistic software and see if they need a stats guy down in tenerife... :lol2:

• Quote from "Humbert"

I especially liked the story about how this italian guy got off with godina :)
    i gotta make myself familiar with that statistic software and see if they need a stats guy down in tenerife... :lol2:

Since you started it, please tell us about the love story 'cause i didn't understand a word they were saying hehehehehe Pleaseeee :blush:

• Quote from "Fer_Reple"

Since you started it, please tell us about the love story 'cause i didn't understand a word they were saying hehehehehe Pleaseeee :blush:

No problem :) ...by the way, this guy's name is Luca. He first saw Elena at the ECH 2001, where he was making statistics for the italian team. then, on WCH 2002, they met each other in person in an elevator. Later, when Godina played in Chieri they got to know each other more closely in a pizzeria and finally decided to live and work together in Moscow.

• Quote from "Humbert"

No problem :) ...by the way, this guy's name is Luca. He first saw Elena at the ECH 2001, where he was making statistics for the italian team. then, on WCH 2002, they met each other in person in an elevator. Later, when Godina played in Chieri they got to know each other more closely in a pizzeria and finally decided to live and work together in Moscow.

Thank you!
    Cute love story :love: