Hello from Bulgaria!

• Welcome superbobo. One bulgarian more, great. ;)

Да, в полша живее, тя е журналист. ;)
    Ето кой може да ме научи на полски :d, в кой град там си живял?

hej guys, i just wondered how well i understand bulgarian, but im sure im a minority here, so please stick to english here ;)

and btw. welcome superbobo

• hej guys, i just wondered how well i understand bulgarian, but im sure im a minority here, so please stick to english here ;)

and btw. welcome superbobo

:D ok ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Welcome superbobo. One bulgarian more, great. ;)

Ето кой може да ме научи на полски :d, в кой град там си живял?

Варшава

• [Искам да те питам ти във Полша ли живееш?

Да, от Полша съм и живея тук в Честохова.

Имам компютър и сама мога да пиша :P

Hahaha thanks Joana :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Здравейте superbobo! Welcome here (:

It's great that you know some words in bulgarian, I also know some phrases and words in polish. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Afroman - It was more to tell you that you don`t need to answer instead of me :)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Afroman - It was more to tell you that you don`t need to answer instead of me :)

Sorry, I just wanted to help.

• Hi. :wavy: I am also from Bulgaria. My name is Elica and I love so much VOLLEYBALL! This is the greatest game in the world ! I see my friend from one other Bulgarian forum! Hi Ina and Rali . ;)

• hello here, nice to see another bulgarian person among us ;)

Plamen Konstantinov

• Welcome Elie. :) :win:

• Thanks everebody. You are very pleasant. :) Everyone can tell me Ellie ;)

• Hi. :wavy: I am also from Bulgaria. My name is Elica and I love so much VOLLEYBALL! This is the greatest game in the world ! I see my friend from one other Bulgarian forum! Hi Ina and Rali . ;)

HeY Eli!!! :heart: Welcome!!! :P

• Hello all,

I already posted a few things, but maybe it's time I introduced myself. My name is Niki (Bulgarian spelling: Huku), a hard-core Bulgarian volleyball fan, currently living in Sofia.

Congratulations to the authors of this forum! Thank you for making it so good!

I am still trying to catch up on everything I have missed so far, so please excuse me if any of my posts are a little off (e.g. something that has already been discussed).

Looking forward to discussing the favorite sport with all of you...

• Welcome Ники, another bulgarian in the forum, in bulgarian forums I have read your comments and I must say that you know so much about the game. Enjoy your stay. :)