Hello from Bulgaria!

• Hello! I'm from Bulgaria. I hope that I'm not the only one Bulgarian here. :lol:
    Nice to meet you all!

• Joreto, welcome!
    My english isn't very good, so I don't write very often but I read. :lol: I speak better in french. :oops:

Justyna, I hope that you will manage to get tickets in advance. The hall is expected to be overcrowded. Everybody wants to watch the matches between Bulgaria and Poland. I hope that it will be a great spectacle! And I wish you a nice stay in our country!

• Quote from "sNeige"

Justyna, I hope that you will manage to get tickets in advance. The hall is expected to be overcrowded. Everybody wants to watch the matches between Bulgaria and Poland. I hope that it will be a great spectacle! And I wish you a nice stay in our country!

Bulgaria and Poland are probably the best two European teams right now. The WL matches may be a preview of the next European Championship final ...

• Quote from "sNeige"

Joreto, welcome!
    My english isn't very good, so I don't write very often but I read. :lol: I speak better in french. :oops:

Thanks (: I'm sure that will be great :D
    On 99,9% I'll be have tickets on matches owing to my friend from Bulgaria (:

Btw. your english is better than mine :wink2:

• Zdrasti SALP :) mnogo mi e priyatno ;)
    I'm Ania a big fan of bulagrian volleyball ;)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Здрасти!
    как си? много ми е приятно да те запознаем :D

That`s great we have here new bulgarian person!

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov