Hello from Bulgaria!

• Здравейте!!! :lol: I'm from Bulgaria too!!! :D I just want to say that this forum is GREAT!!! :trophy:I'm a big volleyball fan and for me this is sport №1!!! Nice to meet you!!! :bye: :lol: :bye:

• Zdrasti!
    Mnogo mi e prijatno da se zapoznaem ;)
    Az sam Ania, ot Polsha sam e obicam mnogo bulgarskijat otbor ;)

hehehe nice to met you volley_raly ;) ;)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Hi there, I'm also from Bulgaria and volleyball is one of my passion (the other is football). It's good to have so many bulgarians here. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

Welcome to the forum (:

Thanks, and sorry again about the wc topic. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

Pls, don't sorry about it :wink2: Feel free here (:

Thanks, it is an interesting forum. :)

• Quote from "Nastja"

hello Afroman!
    also a warm welcome from me :dance: enjoy it

Thanks a lot, in teh first moment I thought "O my god this girl is just like Milena Rosner, and then I realised that it's she. :D

• Quote from "AFROMAN"

Thanks a lot, in teh first moment I thought "O my god this girl is just like Milena Rosner, and then I realised that it's she. :D

eheheh, well some people even say that i look alike her sometimes (on pics) so u arent the first one to say it :victory:
    but on my avatar thats definitely her this time :D

• Quote from "Nastja"

eheheh, well some people even say that i look alike her sometimes (on pics) so u arent the first one to say it :victory:
    but on my avatar thats definitely her this time :D

Ok, and this time is it you on the avatar. :wink2:

• Quote from "Nastja"

ehehe yes, this time its me :twisted:

Yeah, but you really look like Rosner a little bit.

• Quote from "VoLLeY_RaLy"

Здравейте!!! :lol: I'm from Bulgaria too!!! :D I just want to say that this forum is GREAT!!! :trophy:I'm a big volleyball fan and for me this is sport №1!!! Nice to meet you!!! :bye: :lol: :bye:

Opaaaa Rali :P Aide sabrahme se :lol:
    Hi I'm from Bulgaria too.My name is Ivanina.Im big fan and My passion is a Volleyball.I like verry much this forum.. Hi All :clap:

• Hello from Sofia. I choose this nickname cause we call our player Boyan Yordanov superbobo!
    Volleyball is my second favourite sport. I started to watch in 1994 some games of our national team and then stopped, cause football then was big game for me. But football has changed recently - there is too many business in it, and now I'm watching it very rarely. Volleyball i'm watching seriously from 2004 - some matches of our national team in the World League then.
    About myself I want to say I lived in Poland for 3 years - 95 till 98, so I speak Polish, but with every year I'm forgotting it - but still can understand news.

• hellooooo! zdravei! mnogo mi e priqtno ;)
    welcome to the forum and feel free, i`m Ania ;)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• hellooooo! zdravei! mnogo mi e priqtno ;)
    welcome to the forum and feel free, i`m Ania ;)

Искам да те питам ти във Полша ли живееш?

• Искам да те питам ти във Полша ли живееш?

Welcome superbobo. One bulgarian more, great. ;)

Да, в полша живее, тя е журналист. ;)
    Ето кой може да ме научи на полски :d, в кой град там си живял?