I will, I just already forgot about this
All rosters (except Polish) for OQT are on CEV site.
These are the consequences of cheating for my years by many athletes, coaches and politicians.
I’m sorry dear Russians but you fully deserve it and I hope you’ll be banned.
F6 will take place in Torino, Italy.
Too bad there is not free stream anywhere.
I guess Sloetjes is now in very tough position. She is starting Opp but she has very strong sub. If she won't open a match in a good way, coach will try Stysiak asap. There is not waiting for Sloetjes and her good play.
This Is like pre-London Italy, when some players didn't want Piccinini to be part of the team because of their jelousy and asked to bring the naturalized Costagrande to take her off for good, but the president of the federation called Piccinini himself, because he was afraid no One would be watching women's volleyball without her.
you made me happy a bit. But it's not as much as here.
My God imagine if the world best setter, Wolosz, right now needs to call head coach Does He needs her help for NT
"Excuse me, dear coach, sorry for wasting your time, but shall I appear at the nearest national camp?"
Yesterday coach flew to Italy to talk with Wołosz.
Honestly after the qualifications Nawrocki should just step down I guess. Can he do that considering there is an extension of contract?
He can resign even today.
Why someone would keep staying in a place when it was clearly and now publicly known that he is not wanted? Players are not happy with him, not only for results, for lots of other reasons which I think, players did the right thing.
That one of the biggest things in this whole case. I call such person "shameless". Let's be honest - for Jacek Nawrocki coaching Polish National Team is the biggest challenge and the best job is his life. He got his chance in Skra Bełchatów and failed as much as possible and nobody wanted to hire him as a coach. If he will leave or get fired, nobody would hire him. Especially after this case.
Now with his friend as federation president he is secured in each way.
don’t know Polish Federation and the president at all, after seeing how they handled that racist from man team this summer, I don’t have any respect for their management. And now with this....
In the last two days in Polish media published so many interviews with this man that I should make another topic to quote his words and give you imagine how much ridiculous and stupid he is. He is just stupid, because I can't believe that smart person can ignore another person (volleyball players in this case) so much.
He was heavily criticized in yesterdays sport news by journalists. They called him even unprofessional.
i can’t imagine the federation wants to keep this coach and lose the whole team!!!!!
Hehe, with Polish President you can imagine unimaginable.
I guess all girls will appear in January, but after that I guess most of them will quit.
Interview with Joanna Wołosz:
She says a lot of things that I knew from TV perspective.
The most painful for her (and me) are federation President statement that she said who could be the new coach, she was angry/bad that she is not captain any loner, that players managers initiated this case.
If you will get call for January's qualifications?
I've been waiting for a call from the trainer since September. Last year I had to call Nawrocki and ask if he would call me. So again this lack of communication comes out. I'm bound by a contract, so if I get a call, I'll probably have to appear.
Thank you for the answers!
This was my impression, that PF President made another manipulation to make his theory truth.
Stysiak issue is not an issue here. Polish Federation announced yesterday that it was an issue but it was mean manipulation.
Stysiak was manipulated by coach that other girls are jealous because of her and tried to separate her from the rest of the team while the rest of the team of course didn’t know about that.
After ECH all girls had honest discussion with Stysiak and then she told what coach said to her and the rest team denied all of the coach words. So she got a lot of support and relationship got better/good.
Polish coach gave statement as well.
In a short summary - nothing big happened for him, he won’t leave the team and all of the girls still can play at NT...
Sorry , I will be gossiper.
It's (almost) written there (and clarified in social media) that Błażej Kryszałowicz (NT coach assistant, Budowlani Łódź coach) had romance with Maria Stenzel while Milena Sadurek was expecting a child with him. All of the NT girls knew about it and coach knew and he didn't react. I think this shocks me the most as some players might not to want to play with each other anymore.
In a short summary, Polish NT which was known during this season is not existing anymore. Everything ended today.
Polish players gave their statement.
As previous information were kind of bomb, this one is nuclear bomb.
This was the only move girls could do and I love them for this.
This is google translation:Quote
In connection with the article that appeared in Gazeta Wyborcza on November 6, 2019 and further interviews on this women's Polish national team in volleyball, we would like to inform you that:
1. After the end of the national team the team, excluding Magdalena Stysiak and Maria Stenzel, selected the team's representatives, ie Malwina Smarzek-Godek and JoannaWołsz, to talk with representatives of the Polish Volleyball Federation.
2. On September 9, 2019 Appointed representatives met with President Kasprzyk and presented problems arising in the team asking for reactions, thus informing that the team did not see any further possibility of cooperation with Nawrocki's coach. The delegation was not considered credible by President Kasprzyk, which prompted us to issue a letter confirming the compliance of the rest of the team with the representatives.
3. The above-mentioned letter was challenged by President Kasprzyk in terms of the authenticity of the signatures contained therein. The document contains nothing but confirmation of the coherence of the whole team's sentences with signatures. The above-mentioned document is the only one submitted by the team to PZPS. The information provided by the media regarding the alleged letter asking for the dismissal of Nawrocki's coach is false and groundless.
4. On October 17, 2019. there was a meeting of the players of the Chemist Police playing in the Polish national team with President Kasprzyk, at which President Kasprzyk declared that for the qualifications January Coach Nawrocki will remain as the first coach of the National Team, while after qualifications conversations will be resumed and attempts will be made to solve the problem. In the light of the promise made by the President, we considered that a compromise had been accepted.
5. On November 6, 2019 Information denied to the President's earlier assurances (i.e. information about the extension of the contract with Coach Nawrocki until 2022) without any talks with the team.
It is true that President Kasprzyk often urged players to talk openly and inform him about problems in the team. After an attempt, open conversation and presentation of problems, the team met with a lack of understanding on the part of the President, and in addition, the information provided to the President went to the media. A dignified representation of the country and the image of the National Team have always been the team's priority and the talks with President Kasprzyk were aimed at solving the problem. For the sake of good representation, the team tried to solve the problem without involving the media and bystanders, including agents. The multiplication of articles related to this case, and first of all the interview of President Kasprzyk revealing the details of the conversations he had undertaken earlier, caused great indignation on the team. In the face of all allegations, often false, the team feels hurt and cheated. Publicizing the internal problems of representation in the press in the opinion of players is unacceptable and may have a negative impact on the upcoming qualifications.
The alleged duplicative accusation of reluctance or jealousy of the team towards Magdalena Stysiak is a nasty insinuation aimed at diverting attention from other problems. In earlier conversations of the team with Coach Nawrocki (held in Spała), the topic of the alleged conflict of Magdalena Stysiak was discussed for the first time. The team unanimously emphasized that Magdalena is a desirable player in the Polish team and that each of the girls believes in her major contribution to achieving the goals. At the end of the national season a meeting was held among the players themselves. The case was resolved and Magdalena Stysiak herself revealed the reasons for the alleged dispute. The conversation resulted in manipulations by Coach Nawrocki, who tried to turn the player against the rest of the team with comments about the alleged jealousy or dislike of the team towards her person. As it has already been mentioned above, the team is happy about Magda's presence in the national team and is counting on common successes, and the article in Gazeta Wyborcza considers it another scandalous attempt to disrupt Magdalena, moreover, the team.
During the meetings held with President Kasprzyk, we informed about the following reasons for our position:
1. The team tried to talk to Coach Nawrocki about current problems during the training camps, as well as previous staff seasons, but each conversation was met with negative reception and downplaying. Most players did not receive even one individual conversation during the 5-month staffing season.
2. There is no contact between staff seasons. The coach and training staff did not have any personal or even telephone contact with players and clubs. The team found out about everything, including calling, or a few days before the grouping began. An additional problem was the complete absence of Coach Nawrocki during league matches (domestic and foreign), which resulted in a total lack of dialogue. After we sent a letter to PZPS, the coach suddenly began to appear at matches in Poland.
3. Underestimating the health of the players and showing dissatisfaction in the event of injury. Often, putting the result above the health of the players.
4. Lowering the team's sense of value, self-confidence and individual players. Lowering the team's aspirations and potential. Lack of psychological and mental leadership of the team.
5. Lack of honesty and repetitive bad statements about their players, often also in conversations with other volleyball players.
6. Errors in the conduct of matches, lack of constructive tips, fits of fury that badly affected the team and offensive statements indicating disrespect.
7. Coach Nawrocki's acceptance of the unprofessional behavior of one of the staff members (close, close relations with one of the players). Allowing immoral behavior, while the Trainer does not react to the problem being reported by competitors.
8. Lack of a professional training staff and conducting classes incompetent trainers to train players of the National Team.
9. Slandering a staff member by Coach Nawrocki and the rest of the training staff in the presence of players, thereby introducing an uncomfortable working atmosphere.
The allegations related to such a late reaction on the part of the team were caused by care for the good of the team and the desire to meet the expectations of the supporters who were support for us in this difficult HR season. However, the team would like to emphasize that the fact of the problem was reported the day after the end of the European Championships in Turkey, i.e. on September 9, 2019. According to the team, the problem was intentionally postponed so that now, in accordance with an article by Gazeta Wyborcza, blame us just before qualifying for the Olympic Games. The article that appeared in Gazeta Wyborcza on November 6, 2019 is biased and strikes at the dignity and good name of the team. Most of the information given in it is false. The team is outraged by the light in which it was presented. The team, when contacting PZPS, counted on constructive talks to solve the problem, and not on publicizing the matter in a way that defamed the team.
Polish National Team players
I have ask to Serbian friends.
As you may know there is conflict between Polish players and coach. President of Polish Federation said yesterday such words:
In the dispute between the players and the coach, the association stood firmly on the side of the coach. What if the volleyball players signed under the letter do not want to play in the squad?
President: We are not going to force anyone. Don't you want to play in the frame? It's hard, there are a few young players who can get a chance. Maybe it needs to be done like in the women's team of Serbia, where a few years ago there was also a rebellion against coach Zoran Terzic. The association threatened volleyballers with the withdrawal of certificates and the rebellion was ended. Terzić is still leading the team with great success.
Is it true? I heard about conflict between Terzić and Spasojević or Djerislo, but nothing like that. Can you confirm and give some details?
The main culprit of this situation is President of Polish Federation. He ignores other people opinion of other people and thinks he is the smartest, while each of his interview shows that he should work rather in library.
I need to clarify one thing!
All of the girls except Stysiak and Stenzel signed letter to PZPS with request of coach change.
During personal meetings with players case of Stysiak and Stenzel was raised. Some girl said that and this is completely different case.
So situation on line NT - Polish Federation is fatal and it's impossible to see Poland at Tokyo.