Short comments so far IMHO,
2. Mok-Hwa Baek : Left, first debut as NT, mostly back up. not remarkable so far but hope better play
3. Hyo-Hee Lee : Setter, experienced, spent 2 seasons in IBK with Jung-Ah Park and Hee-Jin Kim, that may be an asset
4. Haeran Kim : Libero, disappointing in reception and dig wrt previous, but decent one point server
5. Jiyeon Nam : Libero, disappointing, too. but cheer up girls!
10. Yeonkoung Kim : Left, nothing to add.
11. Jungah Park : Left, not excellent but not bad. lack of reception and dig is well know weakness.
12. Songyi Han : Left, not deserve as an NT member. The major weakness of the team but plays almost in fulltime as receving-OP, making 2 or 3 points per game.
16. Yoona Bae : Right, replaced by Jungah Park due to poor performance during 2nd games. poor passing, poor block
17. Hyojin Yang : MB, injured, may skip all GP
19. Heejin Kim : MB, once good, once bad, once good and once bad... needs to increase her consistancy.
21. Jaeyoung Lee: Left, main OH with Yeonkoung Kim. doing good so far
22. Dayoung Lee: Setter, lack of experience. doing good wrt her age(19) but seems too young to take charge of whole game especially in decisive moments.
Honestly, how miserable will be the team except Kim. The coach said the (only) goal of 2014 NT is to win the gold at Incheon Asian game. The team showed terrible performances against Brazil and USA. Setting by Dayoung Lee was so unstable but the coach let her to take charge of whole game, than he said "I think it would be a good experience for young players". It seems that they consider GP as good chance to practice before Asian Game. what a pity. I think it is not worth to watch the game and support the team as a spectator if it's just a "practice game".