@canhotrodrigo, thanks for creating the thread !
There are huge difference between them and other setters.
I wonder who another setter will be VNL roster. Novik? Ryseva?
○ Kosheleva (also OH), Kadochkina (also OH)
- On domestic league, Kadochkina certainly be the best Opposite along with Goncharova. I hope she plays some VNL matches before joining to youth team.
- Kosheleva as OH will destroy the team's receiving line so Goncharova's back-up is the best choice (and she will be better compared to other Opposites).
- I hope Lazareva get some experience on VNL this year, but because of lacking playing time, I think Pankov will choose Malygina instead of her
- Khaletskaya showed amazing performance at the beginning of the season, but then significantly dropped. I don't think she get invitation,
- Despite too short (180cm) for NT, Sophia Kuznetsova from Leningradka is interesting player for me.
◎ Voronkova, Parubets
○ Shcherban, Kotikova (also OP), Bavykina
△ Yulinskaya (also OP), Kutiukova (also L)
- Voronkova and Parubets should be starters.
- I know Shcherban underperforms this season, but she's still be an important player for NT and she's the 3rd choice on this position.
- No one mentions so far, but I think Anastasia Bavykina improved a lot this season. She's still a weak passer, but good option when team needs offensive power.
- Considering that South Korea is the one of the strongest serving team, Kutiukova (or Frolova) as a back-row specialist is a reasonable choice . In terms of passing, her and Frolova are the only players who is better than Voronkova & Parubets.
- I hope Krotkova will come back to the team on Olympic season
◎ Fetisova, Koroleva
○ Lazarenko, Lyubushkina
△ Enina, Efimova
- I hope Lazarenko get more playing time and grabs 14 spots.
- Lyubushkina shows solid performance both attacking and blocking, she's better than Efimova IMO.
- I really like Enina, but has she ever got called ? She's one of the best MB last 3-4 seasons, but never seen on the wide roster.
◎ Galkina, Podkopaeva
- Watcing shaky performance on Moscow, I don't think Talysheva get invitation.