Well, let's see how much will last this tour of N'Gapeth in Kazan, I bet a pre-season.
Tandara was clearly prepared to give the speech, very badly prepared by the way, because they did not instruct her well, since she does not know the difference between homophobia and transphobia, that alone invalidates much of her arguments.
If you're a public person, and does not really know how to talk about something, them you should read first, not go to the television arguing what you want or not from who has already decide about the thing, and please this is not a question of censorship.
And if you do not think it's a matter of disrespect, know that Tandara, who speaks in respect so many times during her speech, liked a post in the instagram where they called Tifanny "man of wigs". That's what this type of speech does, spreads misinformation, or things (value morals) that people deem relevant enough to decide whether or not she can play.
By the way, Tandara tied with Tifanny in yesterday's game against Minas (Osasco lost 3x2), the record for highest individual score in a Women's Superliga match (39 points), but it is Tifanny who has advantages over other players right?
Starting with setter position, I would like to see Naiane and Lyara (U23 until last year) having chances in NT for next years, thinking in the future, this is the first season of Lyara as starter in Superliga and I like her game a lot, otherwise I don't know if Naiane still have a chance this year because of her injury (not fully recovered) and playing time, maybe coach Zé relies on experience of Dani Lins (expected to deliver at the end of this month), Fabíola and Roberta who did a great season with NT in 2017.
For the opposite position, Tandara (which should have been starter since 2013) is what we have from best and I like her game, Edinara still inconsistent sometimes, but I like her, she can catch the ball really high, and I love her approach to attack, reminds me Mari Steinbrecher a lot (on her best days), and I don't see any promissing player for this spot besides her. Lorenne is great, but she made a terrible decision to play in Osasco, knowing she would be on the bench, and because of changes in roster, Paula Borgo who was also promissing for the position, turns into third option on the team, hope this two girls get better options for the next season.
Among the outside hitters, Natália, Fernanda Garay and Gabi are above the others on this position. I really like Drussyla, but she is feeling the responsability of being starter in a big team, and sometimes get's benched for Peña (which is doing better than her), she should step up her game quickly.
Rosamaria is on her worst season on clubs in some couple of years, being outplayed by Pri Daroit all along season. If this two don't get better at the end of club's season, I think that coach Zé will work on the possibility of taking a defensive OH, so I will bet on Amanda, Mari Paraíba or Jaque.
Middle blockers is where we have the best options, we all know that Zé likes Jucy a lot, but I really don't want her in roster, I think it's time to Bia and Carol to play, the other two should be Thaisa and Adênizia. Thaisa is gonna be on roster this friday for the first time since she get injured, and all the work in her recovery is for sure counting on the possibility to take her for the WWCH.
Libero position is the big gap for me, Gabiru still on recovery from her ACL injury, and is expected to be fully recovered in june, she is what we have from best here, I don't like Suelen at all, but in this moment she is outplaying Leia. Osasco libero (Tássia) is making a better season than the other two, but has no international experience at this level (I guess).
I think that Fernanda Tomé will not battle for anything on NT, since she don't have level to play there, plus she is doing a poor season compareted to the last one.
I like Camila Brait, a lot, but after her statments about retiring for NT (forever), I don't think we will see her anymore there, and that's a problem of course, because our best libero at the moment, imho, is Gabiru, and she is recovering from her ACL injury, Suelen is doing an ok season and Leia is not in her best, Tassia (Osasco's libero) is improving right now, and is problably the best libero on Superliga.
Setter's spot is the most solved for me, we will not see anything different that Roberta, Dani Lins or Fabíola. Dani always will be first choice for Zé Roberto, if he waited until the last moment for Fabíola in Rio, so he will do the same for his favorite setter. If she don't get ready, Roberta and Fabíola for sure will be the setters.
Naiane is a great setter, but she was injured most part of the season and when we thought she was fully recovered, they hired Carli Lloyd because she is not 100% to play, and Zé don't call players that is on bench, so I think her chances in NT this year are very low.
Macris has always been overrated, and we're seeing it this season, in which she has the chance to play in a big team and is doing absolutely nothing special, often being replaced by the pregnant and 39 y.o Karine.
I think that Kosheleva should leave the team, and it's not only because she had an poor season but also because she doesen't fit good with they. Eczacibasi lacks chemistry this season and the difference between the team playing the Champions League and on Turkish League just made this worst.
The #1 transfer for sure should be a local defensive OH, from the other hand if Garay didn't have signed with Praia she probably would fit good on the team.
About Thaisa, the CL classification is gonna be decisive, but honestly, I still want to see her playing abroad.
Jaque can't attack decently a ball anymore, sad to say but it's true, and even on background she wasn't doing great things.
Minas vs. Osasco was a good game, more emotionally than technically, but one of the best games of the season.
Dani Lins is playing worse season after season, okay that without Tandara the attack variations are reduced, but she lacks precision and her sets was damn obvious, she didn't know how to put Bjelica back on game after 4th set, who was doing a great game. Also a good game by Malesevic, both on attack and background.
Congrats to Minas girls, they deserved to win, especially Carol Gattaz and Rosamaria (who's comeback in tie break and killed it).
Dani Lins is planning to get pregnant at the end of this season, honestly, I hope that she retires from NT.
Praia only played until the half of second set, after that, Rio did what they wanted on court (as usual against Praia), Monique played well as Anne who had a good game on attack, congrats to the team.
I think that sooner or later Drussyla will take Anne's spot on team, she played awful in important games like against Osasco and even with teams with less expression. She had a terrible moment in last game, that was funny lol but terrible.
Hooker played AMAZING in last game, Minas overall it's getting better and better since she came in, even playing without Jaque until now.
Edinara (OH) 30
For me she is the most surprising (young) player of this season in Brazilian League, don't know why start the competition on bench, since she came in, São Caetano has been playing better.
I hope Scandicci can find another OH, both Cruz and Loda are weak for a duo with Meijners, and there are no words for Rondon, still the same imprecise setter.
I think that everyone agree that C. Bosetti should be on court instead of Marcon (even with this lost for Modena).
This wild card should be given to Serbia
Stats until 8th round:
TOP SCORERS (total points)
1. Lorenne Geraldo (OPP/SESI-SP) 144
2. Rosamaria Montibeller (OH/Minas) 141
3. Natiele Marques (OPP/Rio do Sul) 124
3. Thaisinha (OH/Bauru) 124
5. Barbara Bruch (OPP/Pinheiros) 113
6. Tandara Caixeta (OH/Osasco) 105
7. Priscila Daroit (OH/Minas) 96
7. Angélica Caboclo (OPP/São Caetano) 96
9. Paula Borgo (OPP/Osasco) 94
10. Monique Pavão (OPP/Rexona) 93
10. Fernanda Tomé (OH/São Caetano) 93
12. Gabriela Guimarães (OH/Rexona) 92
12. Paula Pequeno (OH/Brasilia) 92
14. Amanda Francisco (OH/Brasilia) 90
15. Roberta Pereira (MB/Brasilia) 86
BEST SETTERS (%EFF)
1. Claudinha (Praia Clube) 33.28%
2. Macris Carneiro (Brasilia) 33.13%
3. Carol Leite (Rio do Sul) 29.57%
4. Ananda Marinho (Pinheiros) 21.8%
5. Roberta Ratzke (Rexona) 21.4%
6. Dani Lins (Osasco) 19.03%
7. Naiane Rios (Minas) 17.24%
8. Juma Fernandes (Bauru) 17.01%
9. Pri Heldes (Fluminense) 13.01%
10. Giovana Gasparini (SESI-SP) 11.16%
BEST SPIKERS (%EFF)
1. Paula Borgo (OPP/Osasco) 32.63%
2. Anne Buijs (OH/Rexona) 31.58%
3. Thaisinha (OH/Bauru) 30.91%
4. Gabriela Guimarães (OH/Rexona) 26.37%
5. Tandara Caixeta (OH/Osasco) 26.19%
6. Lorenne Geraldo (OPP/SESI-SP) 25.87%
7. Amanda Francisco (OH/Brasilia) 25.77%
8. Paula Pequeno (OH/Brasilia) 24.47%
9. Angélica Caboclo (OPP/São Caetano) 24.35%
10. Monique Pavão (OPP/Rexona) 23.81%
1. Brenda Castillo (L/Bauru) 63.76%
2. Tatiana Rizzo (L/Rio do Sul) 53.73%
3. Priscila Daroit (OH/Minas) 50.6%
4. Tássia Teodoro (L/Praia Clube) 49.78%
5. Mari Cassemiro (OH/Bauru) 49.7%
6. Tijana Malesevic (OH/Osasco) 49.69%
7. Gabriela Guimarães (OH/Rexona) 49.14%
8. Léia Nicolosi (L/Minas) 48.35%
9. Silvana Papini (L/Brasilia) 47.09%
10. Paula Pequeno (OH/Brasilia) 45.05%
1. Brenda Castillo (L/Bauru) 57.09%
2. Tássia Teodoro (L/Praia Clube) 50.55%
3. Camila Brait (L/Osasco) 42.72%
4. Léia Nicolosi (L/Minas) 35.25%
5. Paula Pequeno (OH/Brasilia) 34.92%
6. Tatiana Rizzo (L/Rio do Sul) 31.79%
7. Fabiana Alvim "Fabi" (L/Rexona) 30%
8. Juliana Perdigão (L/Fluminense) 28.95%
9. Maíra Cipriano (OH/Pinheiros) 27.78%
10. Michelle Pavão (OH/Praia Clube) 27.21%
BEST BLOCKERS (TOTAL / %SUC) only MB's
1. Roberta Pereira 21/35.59%
2. Ana "Carol" da Silva 21/35%
3. Letícia Hage 24/33.8%
4. Saraelen Leandro 18/33.33%
5. Mara Ferreira Leão 16/33.33%
6. Milka Marcílio 15/33.33%
7. Vivian Pelegrino 19/31.67%
8. Linda Jéssica 18/31.58%
9. Juciely Barreto 19/30.16%
10. Fabiana Claudino 15/29.41%
BEST SERVERS (TOTAL ACES / % SUC)
1. Aline Cristina (MB/Rio do Sul) 9/12.86%
2. Diana Xavier (S/São Caetano) 11/11%
3. Ana "Carol" da Silva (MB/Rexona) 12/10.62%
4. Roberta Pereira (MB/Brasilia) 10/10.2%
5. Dani Lins (S/Osasco) 12/10.08%
6. Angélica Malinverno (MB/Bauru) 9/9.78%
7. Juciely Barreto (MB/Rexona) 9/9.76%
8. Vivian Pelegrino (MB/Brasilia) 8/9.3%
9. Kasiely Clemente (OH/Rio do Sul) 7/8.64%
10. Juliana Costa "Ju Costa" (OH/Fluminense) 8/8.51%