Why the hell is that floor so slippery? Everyone is sliding away
Nika Daalderop officially in Novara
Source: Nika Daalderop Instagram
Kirsten Knip to leave Alba Blaj. She wants to live closer to home and is now looking for another club.
I am wondering where she will go, maybe France as well?
Source (in Dutch): https://www.destentor.nl/apeld…r=https://www.google.com/
So I've found out that the video about Haak I posted a few days ago is part of a serie by the CEV.
Commentor Dave Rogers talks about volleyball and other things with people from the volleyballworld.
Videos are fun to watch and big names as Guidetti and Bahar, Lippmann and Bruno are in it!
I think y'all will enjoy it during these time
Here's the link to the playlist:
Nice interview with Isabelle Haak:
Uploaded today on CEV YouTube channel
Hester Jasper (Dutch, OH) to Stuttgart
She is the younger sister of Marrit Jasper
Source: Instagram Stuttgart
Dijkema about her transfer to Kaliningrad;
She already signed before the coronacrisis. 2 years ago she got an offer from them as well. Last season she got an offer from Dinamo Moscow, maybe that's why the rumours were there. So she considered going to Russia for a few years already, but now she feels like she is ready for it
A Dutch newspaper had an Interview with Lonneke Sloetjes. Some highlights:
- In the beginning of March Scandicci started training again after a 5 days break, but the police came in and forced them to stop.
- She said that the coronavirus is horrible for everyone involved, but looking at herself she doesn't mind so much about taking it easy for some time. She was by the skin of her teeth for quite some time already. A free period is more than welcome to her.
- She considers to take a break from the national team, but she has to make the decision about that. She first wants to convinced that her feelings are 100% true.
- She studies Business Administration but she putted it on the back burner. She want to think about her future.
- Her contract at Scandicci expires this season and her choice for a new club depends on the whole corona situation. She is not desperate about a new club, she waits quietly and when no club comes to her, she fine with it as well.
S: Maja Ognjenovic
Opp: Lonneke Sloetjes
OH: Kim Yeon Koung, Zhu Ting
MB: Thaisa, Robin de Kruijf
S: Nootsara Tomkom
Opp: Paola Egonu
OH: Kelsey Robinson, Natilia Zilio Pereira
MB: Milena Rasic, Eda Erdem
L: Monica De Gennaro
Fabiana posted something about the ranking system used in Brazil / number of foreigners allowed. Seems she is angry about it, Thaisa reposted it in her IG story.
Can someone translate/explain it please?
Unpopulair opinion: Scandicci needs Sloetjes
So I bought tickets for the final tomorrow earlier this week, hoping that the Dutch would reach the final.
I am very sad they won't be there, but after watching the match between POL-TUR, I am looking forward to watch the final as a neutral spectator
I was able to watch the game live in Apeldoorn
Schoot and Beliën did a good job. Dijkema was the weak link today. De Kruijf didn't help the team as she did in last two matches. Plak did a pretty job when she came in, not outstanding, but just ok. Jump serve was on point.
Are there any possibilities that the Netherlands will face Germany in semi final?
Meijners receiving as opposite instead of Buijs. De Kruijf continues what she did yesterday, playing good in attack and block
then you haven't watched much volleyball at all, I have seen players cheating, tricking referees, getting physical, calling players hurtful names.
Ebrar just screams when winning the point lol, how disrespectul and rude. She is so passionate that I think she must be the rudest and worst human ever, except when I watch a match thats not volleyball like tennis, football, basketball etc. Then idc and its passion.
There you go: a yellow card for.... Karakurt!
Wow Ebrar Karakurt is the most disrespectful player I've ever seen