There are several reasons why some teams want asian quota(I aslo think this would fit better, thank you theloneracer).
1. The gap between teams could be reduced by the introduction of the asian quota.
2. Teams could get the players with cheap money because the money required to pay for korean player is increasing every other years.
3. Korean Volleyball League could enlarge the total market with asian players because it will be introduced to the countries where the players are from.
4. Teams could have more substitute players when some of their starting members are injured.
But what fans are claiming are these.
1. 6 teams is already so small for players to play. There are not enough chance for players to play if more foreign players are hired. In fact, Korean NT always suffered from their lack of opposite. And that is because foreign players took the opposite spot, and coaches didn't want to take the risk of using 'domestic' opposite.
2. One more thing for limited chance for players. Young players would have less chance for playing if one more foreign players are hired. There are already so many players retiring because they don't get chance, and this would become much severe with the introduction of the asian quota.
And it could finally reduce the total number of the youth players who want to play volleyball because they might not get the chance.
3. Therefore, the 7th team, or the league B should be first, not the Asian quota.
4. The reason why teams want asian quota is just they want to reduce the money required to maintain the team.
5. The majority of fans would like to see the Korean players playing because the majority of the fans are korean.
I think the asian quota would not become a reality, but if it does, the pool of the players will be limited to ASEAN players except for the Chinese or Japanese players because KOVO have to open their players to china or japan and it might lead the star players going to china or japan if they do that. (Japan's asian quota didn't allow Korean or Chinese either because of this.)