Celeste Plak was a guest in a podcast about lesbians and spilled quite some tea from the vball world regarding that topic 😂
- She had a relationship with a Greek (half Dutch) player when playing in Italy -> Anthi Vasilantonaki
- Aelbrecht had a relationship with one of their team members in Bergamo
- During Grand Prix's / VNL everyone sticks to a strict regime for 5 to 6 weeks because you want to perform well and are busy traveling. But at the last evening you have to loose some pressure and players are "smashing" iykyk
- They're talking about how it was for her in other countries where it is less accepted. She gives an example of her friend Paola Egonu who was about to sign a sponsor deal with Lexus (car brand) but they canceled it after photos of her kissing a girl appeared in a news paper💀
- Dutch NT is a very decent team with no relationships etc. But she mentioned Thailand and specifically Brazil as teams where that happens. About Brazil: "Then you have that one player is going with that one, and then one is cheating again with the other. And that is then, for example, the setter, who then has to set the balls. And then you have all camps in the team, yes yes that is all crazy. Nice to watch as an outsider haha" <- She didn't say this in a serious way but just very informal explaining to the interviewers who don't know anything about the volleyball world, don't take it too seriously haha. You could notice she has inside info hahaha
Do you think the "smashing stuff" is also applicable to male volleyball player? Not necessarily smashing their teammate but other girls.
I had a hunch Trevor Clevenot it so open into smashing other girls (aside from her girlfriend).