WWW.MAISVOLEIBOL.COM ... my new project!

• Hello everybody!
    I am Arthur Nunes, former volleyball athlete.
    I am Portuguese, leader in forming a club volleyball and I'm starting a new project of volleyball. MAISVOLEIBOL.COM ... a new information site for the volleyball.

MAISVOLEIBOL.com The site was created to become one of the best and most complete site of volleyball throughout the Community of Portuguese Language Countries (CPLP), and also the preferred source of consultation for all professional and amateur volleyball.

This new project has as main purpose the information, publicity, advertising and publicity of volleyball that is practiced in the Community of Portuguese Language Countries (CPLP).

We have as our mission the daily disclosure of information about players, clubs and national teams in volleyball, with the strong intention to support and strengthen the volleyball in the sports of the CPLP.

Addition intend to accomplish three objectives that we consider crucial:
    - Explore the component educational / training of young athletes, emphasizing the process and highlight their training, advancing the concept of "Learn, Practice and Win";
    - Making MAISVOLEIBOL.com as a meeting point for all kinds of agents related to volleyball CPLP;
    - Cooperate actively in the search for partnerships and implementation of protocols between agents, athletes, clubs, associations and other entities.
    Right now seek some employees. Anyone interested please contact me (Email: maisvoleibol@gmail.com)

Enjoy visiting the http://WWW.MAISVOLEIBOL.COM and accept the Google Social Network

Thank you and good luck to all!

• Welcome to the best volleyball-forum on the internet, Arthur !! :flower: :drink:

Enjoy your stay !! :win: