You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anton1989

Unregistered

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 4:10pm

There is rumors about Tatiana Kosheleva going back to her breakthrough club, and join Zarechie Odintsovo. However, I dont know if its true.

I don't think so. I think She wants to play in the CL so She will choose Moscow or Kazan again.

Maybe you are right. But the problem is that she probably have to play with either Gamova or Goncharova, in the same team, if she goes to Moscow or Kazan. And she said she wanted to be a leader, and the star of the team, something she will not be in Moscow or Kazan.

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 4:30pm

Russia will participate in the Champions League with 3 teams next season. Kazan, Moscow and Krasnodar...

I think Tatiana don't go anywhere.
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Anton1989

Unregistered

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 4:37pm

Russia will participate in the Champions League with 3 teams next season. Kazan, Moscow and Krasnodar...

I think Tatiana don't go anywhere.

I think she will. The money have been coming in irregular time periods, and there have been problems with the coaches and structure of the team. Also the results have been very underacheving, so its hard to see Tanya satisfied. Also, even if she is, Krasnodar cant be satisfied with the result, so we also need to see if they want to "go for it" one more season.

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 6:23pm

In Russian forum have read that Maja Ogniejovic may play in Eczacibasi.
Eczacibasi and its transfer policy :teach:

Will she play till the end of season or next season ?

Ognjenovic is very good setter that would be a nice choice !
Of course she is a great setter but Eczacibasi also needs to transfer Neriman to be able to play in league also and one of turkish basketball clubs from Istanbul must transfer her boyfriend Teodosic :rolll: Nilay should be priority in setter transfer :teach:
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 6:29pm

In Russian forum have read that Maja Ogniejovic may play in Eczacibasi.
Eczacibasi and its transfer policy :teach:

Will she play till the end of season or next season ?

Ognjenovic is very good setter that would be a nice choice !
Of course she is a great setter but Eczacibasi also needs to transfer Neriman to be able to play in league also and one of turkish basketball clubs must transfer his boyfriend Teodosic :rolll: Nilay should be priority in setter transfer :teach:

But there are also rumours that Neriman will play in GS
of course Nilay should be priority setter, I totally agree but if this transfer will not come true, Ognjenovic is good choice instead if we consider foreign setters she would be great option even if she played there couple years ago :)

Vaio

Unregistered

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 6:31pm

i like this section more than the others :)
i wanna get married with leo and than she could stay in istanbul rest of her life :heart: :heart: :heart: @loca-inside :wavy: :wavy:
i would like to see hooker, havelkova( i hope it is true ) and osmokrovic again in turkish leauge...

you can married Leo if you are girl, but I'm not sure how and if is possible to do it in Turkey.

There is something wrong XD

nothing wrong there, she likes girls. you have problem with that?

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 6:42pm

Since new. Also have read that Kazan wants Antonjevic and Tom.

Do you know who from current Kazan team will stay for next year? Will Larson stay? :?:

Anton1989

Unregistered

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 7:39pm

i wanna get married with leo and than she could stay in istanbul rest of her life :heart: :heart: :heart: @loca-inside :wavy: :wavy:
i would like to see hooker, havelkova( i hope it is true ) and osmokrovic again in turkish leauge...

you can married Leo if you are girl, but I'm not sure how and if is possible to do it in Turkey.

According to "Mesut" profile, hes a man !!

king

Unregistered

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 8:03pm

Anton, I think you didnt get the story :D

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 8:41pm

Maybe this is what Loca meant that there is something wrong ;)

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 9:01pm

In Foppa I know Piccinini, Arrighetti, Merlo and Vasileva still going to be under contract next season. They signed for more then one year this season.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Vaio

Unregistered

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 9:02pm

Yes he is man and there is problem, she prefers girls.

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 9:12pm

Then you misunderstood Loca's post.

Anyway, offtopic. Back to the transfers..

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 9:14pm

Anyone know if Carli Lloyd is staying in Busto Yamamay for next year? Does she have 1 contract year with them?

The reason i ask is because Villa Cortese may need a new setter for next year.

Anton1989

Unregistered

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 10:05pm

Maybe this is what Loca meant that there is something wrong ;)

Hehehe sorry, I didnt knew that :lol: :aww:

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 11:11pm

Helene Rousseaux in Lokomotiv Bakü (AZE)
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Monday, March 5th 2012, 12:16am

Anyone know if Carli Lloyd is staying in Busto Yamamay for next year? Does she have 1 contract year with them?

The reason i ask is because Villa Cortese may need a new setter for next year.

Im pretty sure Busto will do everything to keep her in the team. Speacially they playing Champions LEague for the first time.

But I think she has just one year contract, so anything an happen.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Monday, March 5th 2012, 4:58am

I thought I read somewhere that Lloyd had a mulit-year contract with Busto but I may be wrong. :rose:

Volleyball Videos on Demand @ VOLLEYVIDS4 | VOLLEYVIDS5 | VOLLEYVIDS6 | VOLLEYVIDS

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Monday, March 5th 2012, 6:25am

I thought I read somewhere that Lloyd had a mulit-year contract with Busto but I may be wrong. :rose:

here they say that the contract have an option over the second and third season...
http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/NewsLe…tipo=3&ID=33746

Anton1989

Unregistered

Monday, March 5th 2012, 3:55pm

Rumors in russian forum place Protons 21 yrs. old setter Irina Uraleva in Dinamo Krasnodar next season.

Social bookmarks