Junior European Championship 2010

• Looks like the Bosetti family will have a bright future in Italian volleyball :thumbup:

Caterina is a phenomenon! :super: She is the only '94 class player of the Italian team and already the leader!

I can't remember a 16 years old MVP at the Junior Euro Championships!! 8| She'll definitely be the Future of Italian female Volleyball! :super: :obey:

• Unlucky both of turkish main OH's(Selin Uygur and Sibel Kızavul) didnt participate to ECH coz of their injures,anyway Turkey completed 5th :win:
    Here 2 Turkish heroes.
    1)Ceren Kestirengöz(17y-190cm-Opposite).She completed Junior ECH best scorer.Also she was 4. best scorer at Youth WCH 2009.I still didnt watch her but some of my friends said that her volleyball looks like Yimei Wang powerfull and amazing :lol: Maybe a new Neslihan Darnel is waiting us? :lol:
    TOP 5 Scorer at Junior ECH
    1.CEREN KESTİRENGÖZ (Tur)-140
    2.Nikola Radosova (Svk)-133
    3.Anastasia Bavykina (Rus)-116
    4.Ziva Recek (Slo)-113
    5.Ana Bjelica (Srb)-109

2)Dicle Nur Babat(18y-192cm-MB): Probably she is a block buster and well middle attacker :lol:.She completed Junior ECH 2010 best blocker.She was best 3. blocker at Youth WCH 2009.She will be a great couple with Eda Erdem at Turkish senior NT my biggest wish :lol:
    TOP 5 Blockers
    1.DİCLE BABAT (Tur)-29
    2.Giulia Pisani (Ita)-27
    3.Jovana Stevanovic (Ser)-26
    4.Maria Ivonkina (Rus)-24
    5.Nikola Radosova (Svk)-17
    PS:Best scorer&blocker awards went to Blejica and Pisani coz of best 3 ranked teams.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: