Brazilian League 2011/2012

• Really nice to see Hooker and Jaqueline playing soooo good together, I don't think Osasco will lose a match until the end!! They really deserve to win the championship, I can see real passion every time they're on the court!

• Today: 2º match quarters

18:45h (22:45 CET) BMG São Bernardo x Sollys Osasco - SPORTV

http://www.tvnanet.biz/boss/ch05-sportv.htm

http://www.tvgol.tv/prog_arqui…nais/sportv_xatcomtv.html

http://www.tvgol.tv/prog_arquivos/canais/sportv_tvspfc.html

Tomorrow:

10:00h (14:00h CET) - Unilever x Mackenzie/Cia do Terno - SPORTV or Esporte Interativo

12:00h (16h CET) - Banana Boat/Praia Clube x Vôlei Futuro - SPORTV

14:15h (18:15 CET) - SESI-SP x Usiminas Minas - SPORTV

• Tandara has really big problems in reception. I wonder why all the team don't serve to her all the time, she so much worse in reception than Jaque and Brait.

• Entertaining 3rd set, Sao Bernardo totally deserved it - 25:21. :thumbup:

• Tandara has really big problems in reception. I wonder why all the team don't serve to her all the time, she so much worse in reception than Jaque and Brait.

I wonder that too..hehehehe

Would be hard for any oh to pass better then Jaque and Brait, even being good, but Tandara definetly still dont have the skills, since she was opp for so long.

Anywya, congrats to Osasco, definetly deserved to be in semifinals already.

Tomorrow Ill suffer with my Unilever again..hehehehe but I trust in a victory.

• Congratulations to 1st semi-finalist,Osasco :!: Good luck girls,go for gold!!!! :cup:

• congrats to Unilever but they are still doing many mistakes... I counted 7 at the first set... anyway those who win doesn't need to explain themselves.

I think Gabi will get the award for best new player. She's not tall but it's good to know there's a true OH for the future of our NT.

• Yes Unilever still didnt play their best for sure, many mistakes...Sheilla didnt make a good match, also Mari was bad till the last points in the game, that she did pretty much everything, even an incredible defense point..hehehehe

but today also Mackenzie make some mistakes, specially in attack and specially in important moments...

anyway, as a supporter Im jsut glad the team won again, now is keep growing and growing!!!! I was happy that supporters showed in great number and did a good help for the team..the gym was as full as in the match against Osasco, dwefinetly more then 5000 people! Monday will be third match.

Now playing Praia x Volei Futuro! Praia doing really well so far in first set!

• so most of our OH from NT aren't doing that well those last games.... Garay, Paula, Mari.... I'm a little worried but at least Jaque is doing fine.

Praia is playing just fine with few mistakes.. it's really hard to VF especially because their OH can't score... only Wal and now Gattaz are scoring for VF

• OMG Wal :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Gattaz did great... I don't like Ana Tiemi that much but I think she did pretty good today especially at the 3rd set by setting only to Wal and Gattaz because they were the only ones scoring... it's just the opposite of Pri Heldes setting so many important balls to Luciane, Ingrid and Leticia even if those players weren't scoring

• Yeah I'm feeling sorry for Praia, they were playing such a superb game in first three sets. Anyway VF's game doesn't impress that much as well as Unilever's. Osasco looks like the clear title favorite for me.

• Walewska is incredible. Praia stop playing though...I hope they come back playing as they did in first three sets.

I think Praia didn't handle well losing the 3rd set. Things were just going in a way it seemed Praia would win in straight sets but after losing the 3rd set it seems the whole team lost their mind. Even so I gotta praise players like Juliana and Suelen I realy like both. Giovana, Dayse, Arlene, Monique are good players as well. I'm glad to see our quater-final are good games. I didn't expect that at all.

• Congrats VF, incredible Wal and Gattaz...

a pitty for Praia, they started so well, they definetly deserved to play a third match I think. But that happens..

Now SESI x Minas...hope for a good match.

I didnt like though Paula's reaction in the end with Praia supporters...they were not desrespectfull and made they part pushing Praia only....I dont know why she did that...unnecessary. :down: