Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• It is seeming that here will be 3rd party during 3 days ! Wait.. ok I took popcorn OK You may fight now.

• guys I know myself well, don't confuse me with idiotic fanatical people.

I said well before the game this system sucks, not after fbu lost the game.
    and it is not the same thing, this system is favorable for the weak and unfavorable for the strong. no matter who they are.

one game performances are traditionally important for cup games, not league games.
    becoming the league champions should be about sustainable performance, not about one game.

if you can claim that vtt or ecz or gs is the best team in turkey right now, i'll give in and say that deserving team won it.
    if you think fbu is the better team you should recognize the unfairness of the system. since league champions are considered best teams of that league.

and forgive me but when semifinals are played in a single game when finals are 3 games, that shows the stupidity or the bias of the federation

• No one who loves sport and no colour would not blame the federation ! What about the other teams ? Do they worry about that system ? Its not federations fault, its fenerbahces fault to loose

so we start with personal insults?
    here we go then:

no one with even a minuscule amount of brains, would consider this system as fair.

• so we start with personal insults?
    here we go then:

no one with even a minuscule amount of brains, would consider this system as fair.

no i think same with you too, system is unfair for league leaders that gives no avantadge for wining how many games in the season. But its not a %100 federations mistake Fbu played bad today and Seda's injury who knows, they weren't luckly today, subsitions not good players like Seda also

• Team G W L
    1 FbU 22 22 0
    2 EcV 22 20 2
    3 VTT 18 4 55
    4 GS 22 16 6

good to see VTT beat FbU only 4 winning game difference in normal season, what about iller beats FbU :lol: :lol:

• Previous year SFs were 3 of 2 and F was 5 of 3 so they reduced 1 one match per serie.Well you also can't claim that a roster with Duygu/Ipek and Yagmur is strong and unbeatable as Fener's CL roster so the chances were quite equal today.Seda is injured (Noone can't do anything here i wish her a quick recover) but please don't search always the fault outside.If today Fener had a good back-up for Seda probably Kim wouldn't take 70-80 sets and Fener would win this match.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The system is not fair, Its terible indeed, but Its terible to everyone!

So I guess that is not excuse....Fenerbahçe made an option to win Champions, and sign players for that, and with that got expose for a situation like happened today. They could have instead made a team inside turkish rules...but again It was an option, that came with results in both way...you won Champions, but were unlucky today.

That happens, I guess have no one to blame.

But of course, maybe ALL clubs in Turkey could come together and try to talk to federation for the bests interest of Turkish league. ;)

• Galatasaray 27-25 Eczacibasi Come on Eczaci :teach:

• Galatasaray 27-25 Eczacibasi Come on Eczaci :teach:

lol Can't imagina that Gs into league finals :D VTT probably will champion this year

• lol Can't imagina that Gs into league finals :D VTT probably will champion this year

First sets were always disaster for Eczaci so hoping a good game for whole match :D

• so we start with personal insults?
    here we go then:

I dont see any personal insults. You can believe in what you want. And just for your information, you dont need superstars in a team to be the best team in a world. VTT showed a great team spirit and won in two important matches agains Fenerbahce. Your message just shows you cannot accept critismsm but thats your problem. Take care what you say boy, were are not in a tea-time !

• Nesli :D

• Previous year SFs were 3 of 2 and F was 5 of 3 so they reduced 1 one match per serie.Well you also can't claim that a roster with Duygu/Ipek and Yagmur is strong and unbeatable as Fener's CL roster so the chances were quite equal today.Seda is injured (Noone can't do anything here i wish her a quick recover) but please don't search always the fault outside.If today Fener had a good back-up for Seda probably Kim wouldn't take 70-80 sets and Fener would win this match.

so you claim a roster with melis, ergül and güldeniz is strong and unbeatable?

kidding of course..

you are twisting what i am trying to say.
    what i am saying is that this system makes all the games played in regular season obsolete.
    what advantage had fbu for winning 22 games without droppingö a single point?

this is ridiculous.

moreover what I am saying is that a single game elimination favors the weak (relatively of course).

i believe you can understand basic math.

lets say team a wins 8 out of 10 times against team b

in a single game system to eliminate team a team b has a chance of 20%
    in a 3 game system they have 10,4% chance to eliminate team a. (basicaly 20%*20% + 80%*20%*20%*2, if i am not mistaken)

so a single game elimination system is favorable for the weaker team.

in short fbu instead of having an advantage had a disadvantage going to the post season.

of course this isn't the only reason why fbu lost the league.
    but let me blame them when it is due.

• I dont see any personal insults. You can believe in what you want. And just for your information, you dont need superstars in a team to be the best team in a world. VTT showed a great team spirit and won in two important matches agains Fenerbahce. Your message just shows you cannot accept critismsm but thats your problem. Take care what you say boy, were are not in a tea-time !

i am most probably among the oldest people in the forum, so u should be careful of whom you are calling a boy.
    i consider being called "a person who doesn't love sports but colours" as an insult.

there is a thin line between criticism and insult, and you in my mind have crossed it.

besides no-where in my statements I blamed VTT or any other team, I like many have seen an unfairness and called it as it is. and as the authority responsible for this unfairness i blamed the federation.
    why did you feel the need to defend them?