Pan american games 99 Winnipeg Brasil vs Cuba

• you're welcome chellote8!!!

Yeah Mireya... it's good to see Mireya playing again too ! :cheesy:

A great game... Erika and Elisangela were the promises of Brazil's NT future. It's a shame none of them got to be THAT star! :white:

:win: :win:

"No time for losers 'cause we are the champions" :whistle: :dance6:

BRASIL, Gold in Beijing 2008 Olympic Games!!!! :obey: :dance4:

• I think it was this versatility quality that kept her away from the NT.
    In the last years, she played a lot in defense positions and then she didn't have a place in the team to be called.

I think she is great. Have always admired her!

"No time for losers 'cause we are the champions" :whistle: :dance6:

BRASIL, Gold in Beijing 2008 Olympic Games!!!! :obey: :dance4:

• I like Erika.... but she's not better than Paula, Mari or even Jaqueline.... Maybe she's as good as Sassa, at least she's benn playing better than Sassa this year... But I really don't think there's still room for her in the Brazilian NT...

• I think not including Erika in the NT line-up was a mistake on the Brazil Women's NT even if they won the Gold last Olympics. It just so happened that other teams last Olympics were not as good as how they were in 96, 2000 and 2004.

Erika can battle head to head against Cuban and Russian greats before, so her skills is definitely impeccable

Plus, she is a very good server.

I think she is a LOT better than at least 3/4 of the Women's Brazil team last Olympics.

I would like to assume that it was just "personal" reasons against her and the coaching staffs that excluded her from the team.

• I like Erika.... but she's not better than Paula, Mari or even Jaqueline.... Maybe she's as good as Sassa, at least she's benn playing better than Sassa this year... But I really don't think there's still room for her in the Brazilian NT...

She is better than Paula, Mari and Jaqueline.

Mari just maybe a better blocker than Erika because she is taller.