Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• uhm you know İller is currently 4th in the league :P They have a good team :thumbsup:

I know..There are too many strong teams in the Turkish League.. Ereğli, Nilüfer, İller, Galatasaray...

Probably Vakıfbank will play against the final Eczacibasi

Very boring a F4

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• probably? for sure they'll play in final :).
    Not boring, the final will be interesting :P

I did not say boring match because everybody knows both of them rise to the finals

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• oh ok :)

king, vakif will beat your girls on next wednesday ! :super:

mary, i will just enjoy a match with superstars like darnel, mirka, bwon, del core, glinka, nikolic, polyak

may the better team wins, but lets be honest, we know who gonna win !! :) the orange tigers :drink:

• mary, i will just enjoy a match with superstars like darnel, mirka, bwon, del core, glinka, nikolic, polyak

may the better team wins, but lets be honest, we know who gonna win !! :) the orange tigers :drink:

i agree with first line - i'll also enjoy

orange tigers :lol: ok, ok...we'll see :drink:

• may the better team wins, but lets be honest, we know who gonna win !! :) the orange tigers :drink:

King, I feel that you will be surprised :P Go Vakif! :super:

• that will be interesting final, very enjoyable :)

• Actually i don't think that Eczacıbaşı won't make the same mistake again that they served only to Gözde in last league match.Hope this time Nikoliç will recieve all of them :lol: Reception is a big key for Vakıfbank,if Jelena falls in game that would be nice for my team Eczacıbaşı :lol: I guess,Eczacıbaşı has learned to play with bad reception :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Firstly big congrats.. to Besiktas for their game and big BANN to Besiktas' fan on gym who shouted and sweraing to Yagmur :thumbdown:

Here s new stats (Ted Kolejliler-Iller Bankası) but i pefer the old ones :lol: :lol: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/ted_2-_iller_3.pdf
    I feel that Eczaci and Vakif ll play on semi-final. Our federations sometimes do interesting jobs and i think they ll do it again.

Gizem has a kidney stone so she seems in pain. When i look her, i feel it, too. So i wonder y she plays all matches :S Does she need having a rest or can she throw out it with playing?
    Vakif has hard gamed, this weel they ll meet Galata, then Eczaci, Fener and Eczaci. So Gizem is so important for them.

• Pursaklar 0-3 Eczacıbası (13-25, 14-25, 27-29)

Pursaklar Voleybol İhtisas: Anna xx, Duygu xxx, Bahar x, Deniz x, Hatice xx, Özlem x (Burcu xx, Hülya x, Cansu ?)

Eczacıbaşı Vitra: Gözde xx, Esra xx, Büşra x, Asuman xx, Mirka xxx, Evgenya xx (Serpil x, Aysun x, Merve ?, Elif x, Antonella ?)

• both Ecza and Pursaklar good stats, maybe without Sungur's 8% :p
    Nilufer good at block, but generally not so well.

at according to Gizem.
    I know she has kidney stone... but Gizem can be substituted by Bahanur especially in league matches with weaker rivals, but she isn't.
    So maybe her problem is not so serious and painful for her. Guidetti wouldn't be so risky !
    She played good in last matches, especially in defence (it's her very strong side) I think in next matches she'll also play her best.

• Does anyone know how long Gulden Kayalar will be suspended? I believe Gokhan Sezal, the assistant coach, previously had explained that the period of injury will be determined this past Monday. I just wanna know if the season is over for her.. Still get sad when I think about that awful moment..