Polish League - PlusLiga Kobiet... help!

• Hi all

Please does anyone know any links to watch POLSAT online or know anywhere to download the Polish league matches? I have been searching for so long but couldn't find anything and I can't speak Polish so cannot search in Polish... :sos:

Really do want to watch the game last night by Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna and TAURON MKS Dabrowa Gornicza, and also the future games!

Really appreciate any help and thanks in advance! Have a wonderful Xmas! :)

• Thanks osuwisko.
    Yeah I noticed that too and it's probably a difficult question to answer as I was just trying my luck. Quite surprising actually to know that no one is aware of any Polish League resources!

• Well general information on league is in very nice thread PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011
    but for watching matches... there is no official streaming of Polsat Sport... "unofficial" streaming can be found for some events, but usually not league matches.
    Official streaming for league is from site ipla.pl... but matches are blocked for users outside Poland. :(

At least there is http://www.laola1.tv to watch Bielsko-Biała, Muszyna, and Lódź play in Champions League.