The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Some one has created a page on facebook for people that wants Leo Lo Bianco in Italy next year

Leo has played in Italy for so many years, it would be great for her to explore new leagues. As a person, and mostly as a player she could gain great experiance and memories.
    Remember about her back's problems she's also got to think about her future if she's not able to play anymore. Other leagues (f.ex. Russian) are able to offer her more money.
    We can't affect her decision, which is undoubtedly very difficult to her to make.

• Leo has played in Italy for so many years, it would be great for her to explore new leagues. As a person, and mostly as a player she could gain great experiance and memories.
    Remember about her back's problems she's also got to think about her future if she's not able to play anymore. Other leagues (f.ex. Russian) are able to offer her more money.
    We can't affect her decision, which is undoubtedly very difficult to her to make.

I have thought the same think. If she will decided to leave Italy will be a decision taken because she can't play in aeternity and she needs money

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Cruz !! :heart: it's great news that next season we'll be able to see her playing again ! Good luck Modena! :super:

• Acording to volleyball.it

Villa Cortese will have next season, Puerari (Santa Croce - A2, and ex Pesaro) and Carocci (Busto Arsizio) for liberos, the colombian Montano will play as OH, and canadian Sarah Pavan will play as Opp. Both were in Korean league.

In Parma, qualified from A2 to A1 last season, are arriving the MB Campanari (Busto Arsizio), Carmen Turlea (Conegliano) and setter Dalia (Urbino).

• I was reading Italian forum and they wrote that came out in newspapers from today:

From Il Resto de Carlino -

Pesaro is going to have Ortolani, its everything settle, just missing the signature, cause Ortolani still under contract with Bergani, so they will have to wait a meeting between both clubs, so everything can be concluded.

URBINO - After Skorupa and Crisanti, Urbino signed with libero Sirressi. And in any moment the club must resigned with MB Garzaro (Paolini staying in Novara then?). Acording to this newspaper, Montaño is very close to sign with Urbino as well, but they are also interest in the american Fawcett.

Also, acording to them, Di Iulio and Quaranta in Bergamo, and also Piccinini probably will stay. Modena is interested in Scarabelli. Anzanello can leave Villa to go to Azerbaijan or Russia. Carocci in Villa Cortese, and Campanari in Parma.

From gazetta -

Turlea and Campanari in Parma.

• Bergamo will have too many hitters, someone will leave or won't arrive

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Bergamo will have too many hitters, someone will leave or won't arrive

I think if everything goes as they expect the team would be with - Piccinini, Di Iulio, Vasileva, Quaranta and Diouf. ( Would be Quaranta and Di Iulio in place of Bosetti and Ortolani, and Diouf in place of Fanzini).

• I think if everything goes as they expect the team would be with - Piccinini, Di Iulio, Vasileva, Quaranta and Diouf. ( Would be Quaranta and Di Iulio in place of Bosetti and Ortolani, and Diouf in place of Fanzini).

Yes, but there are also rumors about Saccomani in Bergamo

• Helena Horka in VK Modranska Prostejov

What a pity that she will not play in Poland next season ;( but Good luck Helena :flower: we will waiting for You :heart:

• any news about Maja Ognjenovic and Heather Bown??? :sos:

• I also didn`t saw her, she was in Galatasaray last year ,but not played so much...