The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Dinamo Kazan and the Team Russia Tatiana Kosheleva move to Dinamo Krasnodar next season.

"It's true, I am leaving Kazan and continued the career in Krasnodar. First of all I would like to say thank you to the head coach of our team for the confidence it has given me. I hope that I could justify that confidence. The girls all thank you very much, we have a great team, very friendly,and consequently so we were able to win the championship. And separately (thanks) - management team, which is supported at this difficult moment, when I recovered after a knee injury when it was a need for surgery in Germany. Everyone thank you so much!

I want to try to be a leader :whistle: in all things, to get the most playing time, I want to test myself. There were offers from other teams, but the choice was made in favor of Krasnodar ".

source: http://www.russiavolley.com/ru…-to-dinamo-krasnodar.html

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Galatasaray Medical Park transferred to Ergül Avcı and Seda Tokatlıoğlu from Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.Good luck to them at new team. :wavy: I think Kosheleva would be wait one more season for leadership.

Is it official ??? Because Burak wrote few days ago FBA had renewed with Seda.... ?(

If it's true, Kadir will be happiest man on the forum :D :lol:

• I was very surprised to Seda :white:

I guess Neslihan Darnel comes to Fenerbahce

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't understand the politic. Calderon, Gioli, Lo Bianco. But only two of Them will play on turkish courts.
    The system 2+1 is official or it is still the rumor?

• I was very surprised to Seda :white:

I guess Neslihan Darnel comes to Fenerbahce

Sweet dreams because assitant coach already confirmed :lol: Neslihan is staying in Eczacibasi VitrA :win: Maybe 2 years later it can become true but next season no chance :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't understand the politic. Calderon, Gioli, Lo Bianco. But only two of Them will play on turkish courts.
    The system 2+1 is official or it is still the rumor?

No Calderon is offical but Lobianco and Gioli are still rumor,Eczacibasi VitrA is fighting for Leo too :heart: 2+1 is offical Federation president announced in press conference.

• ;( X( :cursing: :thumbdown: :( :wall: :hit: :mad:

The reason is only 2012 London Qualification tournament BULLSHIT :lol: He wants 4x12 Turkish players to play all season didn't find 3x12 players enough probably :rolll: Olympics are a dream i know but do National Teams participate to tournaments with 40-50 playersi?Really useless because the main players of NT played full season :teach: In my opinion clubs are still protesting this decisions so we have still chance for 3 but very low :thumbdown:

• No Calderon is offical but Lobianco and Gioli are still rumor,Eczacibasi VitrA is fighting for Leo too :heart: 2+1 is offical Federation president announced in press conference.

I think more possible is Lo Bianco in Eczacibasi not in galatasaray :)

• I read in polish site that Fenerbahce change decision and want to Skowrońska stay. Is it true?

Po wygraniu ligi dostała propozycję pozostania w tym klubie na kolejny sezon.
    W Fenerbahce zostaje trener Ze Roberto, który ściągnął Polkę nad Bosfor.
    Brazylijczyk chciałby ją mieć w drużynie także w następnym sezonie.

• I read in polish site that Fenerbahce change decision and want to Skowrońska stay. Is it true?

Po wygraniu ligi dostała propozycję pozostania w tym klubie na kolejny sezon.
    W Fenerbahce zostaje trener Ze Roberto, który ściągnął Polkę nad Bosfor.
    Brazylijczyk chciałby ją mieć w drużynie także w następnym sezonie.

kasia says its all lie, we re not spoken with new contract, i can stay here" :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• (2) SOKOLOVA , KASİA + (1) KİM ? ?(

in Turkish league, Kasia and Kim will subsutiuted, in CL all will be on court :drink: :drink:

• Martina Guiggi lefts Pesaro for Villa Cortese