Brazilian League 2011/2012

• 17 ROUND

Usiminas/Minas 3 x 2 Vôlei Futuro (25/17,25/23, 20/25, 20/25, 17/15) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p298F.pdf
    MVP: Claudinha (Usiminas/Minas)

Macaé Sports 1 x 3 Sollys/Nestlé (17/25, 27/25, 19/25, 17/25) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p299F.pdf
    MVP: Fabíola (Sollys Osasco)

Banana Boat/Praia Clube 0 x 3 Unilever (17/25, 22/25, 19/25) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p2100F.pdf
    MVP: Sheilla (Unilever)

BMG/São Bernardo 3 x 0 São Caetano (25/23, 25/20, 25/12) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p2101F.pdf
    MVP: Ana Maria (MBG/São Bernardo)

Mackenzie/Cia do Terno 3 x 1 Rio do Sul (25/16, 22/25, 26/24, 25/23) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p2102F.pdf
    MVP: Sophia (Mackenzie)

Pinheiros 3 x 1 Sesi-SP (25/19, 18/25, 25/20, 25/23) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p297F.pdf
    MVP: Mariana (Pinheiros)

• It is worth to watch at least the tie-break!!! ;)

Thx for the video ! What a crazy game :white: I think this is the biggest "chocke" I´ve seen really, beating the previous of 5 mp´s Brazil had against Russia in Athens 2004. Have u seen anything worse ?

• Thx for the video ! What a crazy game :white: I think this is the biggest "chocke" I´ve seen really, beating the previous of 5 mp´s Brazil had against Russia in Athens 2004. Have u seen anything worse ?

Yes It was really crazy game!!!!!! Well, I still think Athens game was worse, just cause of the importance of the match..hehehehehehe but this was quite crazy as well!!!14x8!!! I mean....It is to kill some supporter..hehehehehe

Once in 2002/2003, there was a game in the league between Minas and Osasco and Osasco was winning 24x17 one set (I dont remember now if it was the decisive set), and Minas turned around....Zé Roberto was Osasco coach at the time...and was the first match of Logan in Brasil, she didnt play, but she was watching in the standings....Fabiana, the Mb, still very young were in service....and Minas won that set.....crazy as well..hehehehe

• Yes It was really crazy game!!!!!! Well, I still think Athens game was worse, just cause of the importance of the match..hehehehehehe but this was quite crazy as well!!!14x8!!! I mean....It is to kill some supporter..hehehehehe

Once in 2002/2003, there was a game in the league between Minas and Osasco and Osasco was winning 24x17 one set (I dont remember now if it was the decisive set), and Minas turned around....Zé Roberto was Osasco coach at the time...and was the first match of Logan in Brasil, she didnt play, but she was watching in the standings....Fabiana, the Mb, still very young were in service....and Minas won that set.....crazy as well..hehehehe

Hehe okay, that was also really sick ! it shouldnt be possible but its so much mental ! I think that kind of "chocke" or for Minas, the superior pick-up, is worth so much more than just a couple of points, it will probably make Minas really strong mentally now and Fututo will probably feel more unconfident I think...just look at Russias advantage over Brazil mentally after Athens.

• Hehe okay, that was also really sick ! it shouldnt be possible but its so much mental ! I think that kind of "chocke" or for Minas, the superior pick-up, is worth so much more than just a couple of points, it will probably make Minas really strong mentally now and Fututo will probably feel more unconfident I think...just look at Russias advantage over Brazil mentally after Athens.

Definetly! I agree with u! A victory like this gives a lot of mental strength!

• Its Carnaval in Brazil.

Yesterday Jaque and Murilo were in São Paulo parade, but only to watch, they stayed in one of the sponsors areas.

Today starts Rio first day of parade, some player might go in one of the schools. Fabi is one of them.

• Thanks Semisonic, I forgot to put the link yesterday! :aww:

Actually most games of this Carnival break come back were yesterday, today still have one match between Sollys OSasco and Minas, that might be good, lets remember Minas beated Osasco in first fase, but now is in Osasco home, and they are playing with complete team...so It will be interesting.

Unilever had a hard time yesterday against Macaé, but could manage to beat them in the end of first two sets, and later win 3x0. SESI also had a hard time, and won only 3x2 against Rio Do Sul. ITs hard to understand why SESI mixes so many good matches with some just terible....first I thought It was just cause It was beggining of season, and It is a new team, still needs to adapt, dont know, maybe they still suffering with that.

Well lets see what happens today, the game will be 15h! Early for us, so early for you too. :) 18h CET

BTW from tonight midnight for us, comes to an end our Summer time, so we will be once again 4 hours different from CET. :(

• 18º ROUND

Vôlei Futuro 3 x 0 Pinheiros (25/19, 25/18, 25/19) -
    MVP: Ana Tiemi (Vôlei Futuro)

Sesi-SP 3 x 2 Rio do Sul (21/25, 25/19, 25/14, 22/25, 15/10) -
    MVP Elisângela (SESI)

Mackenzie/Cia do Terno 3 x 0 BMG/São Bernardo (25/22, 25/22, 25/10) -
    MVP: Gabriella (Mackenzie)

São Caetano 0 x 3 Banana Boat/Praia Clube (20/25, 28/30, 18/25) -
    MVP: Giovanna (Praia Clube)

Macaé Sports 0 x 3 Unilever (24/26, 24/26, 16/25) -
    MVP: Mari (Unilever)

TODAY
    Sollys/Nestlé x Usiminas/Minas - 15h (18h CET) - Sportv

• Thx for updates, Joana.

I have a question: Is it any volleyball team in highest div. in or close to Florianopolis?

Well, in male volleyball there is CIMED, they play in Florianópolis, Bruninho, Giba, Gustavo, they all play there.

In women's league, the closest is Rio Do Sul, they are also in Santa Catarina, same state as Florianópolis, but about 200Km from Florianópolis.

I just visited Florianópolis in end of January!^^ Are u going there? It is a great city to relax! Many beaches...but u probably see more Argentinians then brasilians there this summer time..hehehehehe ^^

• Well, in male volleyball there is CIMED, they play in Florianópolis, Bruninho, Giba, Gustavo, they all play there.

In women's league, the closest is Rio Do Sul, they are also in Santa Catarina, same state as Florianópolis, but about 200Km from Florianópolis.

I just visited Florianópolis in end of January!^^ Are u going there? It is a great city to relax! Many beaches...but u probably see more Argentinians then brasilians there this summer time..hehehehehe ^^

Thanks for answer ! Well, I dont know, but probably I will go to south america and visit a friend who lives in Colombia for the moment, working with tennis not drugs ;) And then maybe also visit some other countries, and if it will be Brazil, im thinking of Florianoplis hehe, since it for ex. seems very nice when looking at pictures ^^

• Thanks for answer ! Well, I dont know, but probably I will go to south america and visit a friend who lives in Colombia for the moment, working with tennis not drugs ;) And then maybe also visit some other countries, and if it will be Brazil, im thinking of Florianoplis hehe, since it for ex. seems very nice when looking at pictures ^^

:lol: Nice, Yes Florianópolis is a nice place, I liked it! ^^ Well, I used a rent car there with gps, ^^ so I dont know how works the local transportation actually, but If you want to choose a place I would recommend for you to stay in Lagoa da Concenção Area...Its not so much in the center of the city, but there are a lot of good na dont expensive restaurants (I recommend Chico..VERY GOOD! There is everything, and If you like shrimp, there are a lot of varieties, well all kind of fishes, It is a very fishing area. ;) ), and also It is close for many beaches. There is also a area called Jurerê, IT is in the north of the city, well, there is more a righ place, so things might get more expensive, but It is also very know. You can go to different beaches there two. ;)

Well If you might come to Rio, let me know! ^^

• :lol: Nice, Yes Florianópolis is a nice place, I liked it! ^^ Well, I used a rent car there with gps, ^^ so I dont know how works the local transportation actually, but If you want to choose a place I would recommend for you to stay in Lagoa da Concenção Area...Its not so much in the center of the city, but there are a lot of good na dont expensive restaurants (I recommend Chico..VERY GOOD! There is everything, and If you like shrimp, there are a lot of varieties, well all kind of fishes, It is a very fishing area. ;) ), and also It is close for many beaches. There is also a area called Jurerê, IT is in the north of the city, well, there is more a righ place, so things might get more expensive, but It is also very know. You can go to different beaches there two. ;)

Well If you might come to Rio, let me know! ^^

Good u liked it :) thx for explanation :flower:

Ofc I will tell u if I come to Rio ;)

• Thank you for link Joana,I watched yesterday's match between Osasco and Minas,it was great and intersting match,especially in 3rd set... Osasco won 3-0 (25-18, 25-19, 25-23) and they played really well,Adenizia was great in block, while Hooker and Jaqueline are in great form.. Jacqe was MVP of the match!!!