Brazilian League 2011/2012

• when will start Brazillian league? and will be broadcast on the net? :read:

In that area brasilian league is really desorganized!!!!! :down: CBV only release calendar weeks before tournament starts usually...and always has changes....

the broadcast will probably be only in tv again, by Sportv channels, but you can find the tv live stream in internet! ;)

• I update the new transfers in main teams (in purple)

Other teams are already without most players for starting six signed:

Praia Clube/Banana Boat -

Setter: Camila Torquete (ex Minas)
    Opp: Monique (ex Macaé)
    OH: Suelle (ex Unilever), Dayse (ex São Caetano)
    MB: Giovanna (ex Macaé), Angélica
    L: Arlene (ex Mackenzie)

Left the team from past season: Ana Mari (S, BMG/São Bernardo), Bia (MB, Osasco), Fe Berti (opp, Volei Futuro), Ramirez (OH/Opp, Minas)

BMG/São Bernardo -

S: Ana Maria (ex Praia Clube)
    Opp.: Ciça (ex São Caetano)
    OH: Mari Hellen, Patricia Bianchi (ex Pauta, and Murcia - Spain)
    MB: Renata Lúcia, Aline
    L: Thais

Left: Dani Scott (?), Thaisinha (Mackenzie)

• now taht Jaqueline has lost her baby ;( so sad for her..will she play for Sesi as it was known before her pregnancy?

any news about Caroline Gattaz? :sos:

• now taht Jaqueline has lost her baby ;( so sad for her..will she play for Sesi as it was known before her pregnancy?

any news about Caroline Gattaz? :sos:

That is a good question, no one knows, cause now SESI apperently signed with Soninha, and if that is so, then Jaque can be in SESI, cause there is no space, cause of the poiting system Brazil has. If she played tere SESI would be over 32 points. So I dont know. I dont know if they will break some contract or what.

No news about Gattaz yet, rumors she can go to Volei futuro or Minas.

• Maybe Sollys will try to keep her, since I think she doesn't add any points to their count, cause they signed her from Pesaro a few years ago. If this happens, though, probably they'll pursue just one of the foreign players they want.

• Unilever anouced today a new parteneship with Sky!

So Unilever uniform now have something in red also, not the white and blue only. I think is quite ugly the uniform now, but ok, since is another investment in the team :) The money contract was not anouced by any of the parts. Sky also sponsor the male team of CIMED.

• One video of Unilever girls making the new photos for the team. ;) In the interviews they jstu talk about how different is to make the photos, that is definetly harder than being on court. They joked that it is better to hear Bernardinho then the photographer! :P Valeskinha then got the mic and started herself making the interviews.

That was the first team the hole team of Unilever 2011/2012 was together!!! :) So Fabi said comething like, "I dont think Bernardinho would like to know that our first time together is inside a studio, but Im sure if we have some balls and we were here he would find a way to give us a trainning session, he is ninja for these things"! :)

• CBV finaly released the teams that will play the 11/12 season in Brasilian legue. It will be 12 teams:

Banana Boat/Praia Clube
    BMG/São Bernardo
    E.C. Pinheiros
    Macaé Sports
    Mackenzie E.C
    Rio do Sul
    São Caetano E.C.
    SESI-SP
    Sollys/Nestlé Osasco
    Unilever
    Usiminas/Minas
    Vôlei Futuro

• hehe they all so sweet :lol:

• when will start Brazillian league? maybe after World Cup or not ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"