Brazilian League 2011/2012

• thank you dear once again for the another links ;) :flower:

no problem, enjoy..

this Sollys x Volei Futuro will be definetly a very tense game...cause both teams had problems in last Paulista Final, so there will be some rivalry...

In last game of Paulista final, it was played in Araçatuba, Volei Futuro house, but OSasco team was not aloud to train in the gym of the final, and later in the time of the game, OSasco supporters were not aloud to go watch the match!!! So Osasco still didnt completelly let this pass....I know Osasco fans are really in hate for Volei Futuro since that episode!!! So it will be very tense game I can bet on that.

• I don't remember the good things with 2 teams last season, Volei Futuro's bus had a traffic accident and Sykora ;( etc.

Força Unilever :drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Stacy Sykora in the game today!!!!!!! :)

Btw, I made a mistake, the game today is in Araçatuba not Osasco. VF house, so no tense game well not from Osasco fans part at least...

• game starts now :) I'm watching for the first time match in Superliga. I think Futuro was a better team this season than Osasco. They have a lot of options in attacks Garay, Walewska, Paula ;)

Futuro leads 16-14 in the 2nd technicial time out.

Next tuesday has Unilever x Vôlei Futuro in Rio

I think you will be there :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• After Natalia leaving from Osasco, Tandara was a key player this season for them.

All balls goes to Jaqueline in attacks :down:

tied at 25-25

• Sim, que grande jogo! I feel sorry for Jaqueline - she was so spectacular in first set and still it wasn't enough for the team.

• Unfortunetly noo :( Ill be travelling next week...not that that is a bad thing, cause Ill be at the beach, but Ill loose the match.

I agree with u, VF is better this season than last one. Osasco is without two important players, so I believe VF will win today, but both teams knows each other very well, so its a close game...you choose a good game to start seeing brasilian league!!!!! :) ;)

• A lot of mistakes by my favourite Walewska unfortunately ;(

• Unfortunetly noo :( Ill be travelling next week...not that that is a bad thing, cause Ill be at the beach, but Ill loose the match.

I agree with u, VF is better this season than last one. Osasco is without two important players, so I believe VF will win today, but both teams knows each other very well, so its a close game...you choose a good game to start seeing brasilian league!!!!! :) ;)

it's bad news i'm sorry for you :( Agree. Volei Futuro closer to win the match tonight.

I prefer watch to Unilever's game indeed :lol:

• Great match ! I really like what I´ve seen from the brazil league so far, fast and powerful game with not so many misstakes. Maybe its different with the lower ranked teams but I have´nt seen them :)

• Osasco main problem with Fabíola missing I think is cause Karine almost dont use middle balls, and Osasco have two great MB attackers, so the game gets kind of obvious

• Osasco making simple mistakes in attacks. Futuro is unstoppable now :white: 15-9

• Major meltdown by Osasco. Volei Futuro is very likely a winner here.

• I'm sure Futuro wins 3-1 or 3-0 ;) I have to go now :wavy:

btw Kirilenko will play vs. Petra Kvitova at 00.00 CET at AUS Open Don't miss it them ! :)

• Hmm, Osasco dont use Thaisa who is one of the best MB´s in the world its bad...they need a better setter, cause Jacqueline also get way to much attacks....

• I'm sure Futuro wins 3-1 or 3-0 ;) I have to go now :wavy:

btw Kirilenko will play vs. Petra Kvitova at 00.00 CET at AUS Open Don't miss it them ! :)

Thank you! :win:

• Why don't they sign Carol Albuquerque or Fofao? Both are without clubs.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Great match ! I really like what I´ve seen from the brazil league so far, fast and powerful game with not so many misstakes. Maybe its different with the lower ranked teams but I have´nt seen them :)

I think the problem with brasilian league is out of courts... The organizing part. Inside court we can have great games as the one today...but most games are quite different level, but I guess that happens in most part of the leagues. But things are getting better...lets see what future holds. :)