Sweet moments with cuties.

• I see, that the all cuties players was described, BUT there are many players, which about we can talk.
    What about USA, Portugal, Serbia, Finland, Cuba? :thumbup:

• USA
    Clay Stanley all the way! He is my hot cutie number one :love: I don't like bald men but he is exception. So sexy and hundred percent man that I don't even think about his bald head. But I wish that he one day will grow his hair. It would be awsome.

I like David Lee for his eyes...
    And you'll probably say that he is too cute but I like Matt Anderson. He looks a little bit like Skywalker and I'm mad about Star Wars :cheesy:

Portugal
    I will say: Violas Tiago! Young sweet cookie :heart: But only with hair on his head. He isn't a hundred percent man as Clay Stanley so he can't afford to bald-head.

Cuba
    Cepeda is sweet but it's all I can say about him.
    I love Leal. As a player, as a person, as a man. He is hot for me.

Serbia
    Again and again Sasa Starović! :D Seriously I'm so deeply in love with him. Look at those shiny eyes. Arent't lovely?

And this Asian roots... For me it's sexy :love:

Milijković
    is another hundred percent man. His body is screaming to me something... uh, you know what :lol:
    Tight-fitting T-shirt - I love it 8)

He thrills me when he is normally in T-shirt. And without it - can you imagine? Temperature raises very quickly.............. :woohoo:
    I love him whe he has longer hair. Just like Antiga, he looks as a lion then.
    Andrija Gerić, our teddy bear :heart:

Finland
    Well... Difficult. It's not my type. I prefer brunets and Finns are mostly blonds.
    Pasi Hyvarinen is sweet. But he arouses in me only feelings of caring.
    Mikko Oivanen is the most interesting IMO. I often catches myself on sighing to him when he serves. Seriously. Maybe he isn't hot but I think he is adorable. I prefer him than his brother Matti. I know they are twins but Mikko has longer hair than Matti. I like it.

Nice eyes, btw.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• Ulala... Bella... No more questions!
    So now I. Without pictures, sorry, but everybody's know how they look like :)

USA - Lotman! Yes, Lotman. I love him. He's soooooo cute, his eyes like a female eyes, but his voice doesn't fit to him :lol:
    Cuba - Leal, too. Good guy, I guess :D And handsome, too! Sweet face, I must say :love:
    Portugal - Jose, beacuse he's a middle blocker, I love middle blockers, especially, when they are... atypical! 8o
    Serbia - of course, that Podrascanin, OMG. He's like alien! And his surname doesn't end on -ic! :lol: :lol:
    Finland - uhm... Daniel Castelani :lol: :rolll:

• Yep, pictures were necessary for me to give the deep of my feelings :D
    Lotman? I wondered about him but he's not in my type. I don't even know how sounds his voice but he will play in Resovia so I guess I will know soon :P
    Daniel Castellani. Bleh. I don't like him and even the gold medal doesn't help him :down:

• That is Mariusz Wlazły I like! Nice hair, standing upwards, longer, not alike young daddy + kind of sexy white t-shirt :whistle: Oh, yeeeeeeah!

• Yeah, I know, Castellani make polish fans angry now, but from Finland NT he is, in my opinion, the most handsome guy! ;-) Beacuse I don't like the appearance like this - blonde hair, light skin, you know :thumbdown:

Oh, so quiet here... The weather is awful, is cold now, I don't know what to do! :lol: :lol:

• Awful weather every day :|
    So I thought: "Ok, finally I have more time to sleep". And you know what? No way! Eight in the morning. I heard somewhere on the border of wakefulness and sleep ballades in italian. I didn't open my eyes but I started to think: "Holy shit. I'm so obssesed about italian guys that I even hear italian songs in my head". Music became louder. I didn't know that I have in my head a volume button. Then I picked up on my feet, totally awakened and discovered that the music came from my neighborhood. I went to my computer and released to the full the most heavy music I found.
    And today again: weather sucks :wall: I wish I could be in Italy.
    To see them:

And even him:

Girls, CITTA! :thumbsup:

• Matej on this picture doesn't look like him :what: :lol: How old was he? 8o

Italian guys = obsession, right? Why I'm not... suprised? :thumbsup: If you want to fall in love, you must fall in love with someone, who is: handsome, cute, inteligent and clever. I guess, that Italian players are inteligent and clever, they don't look stupid :lol: , you know, so WHY NOT? :win:
    When I saw Sidao in glasses... OMG... I thought, that I would die... :love:

• Yeah, I know, Castellani make polish fans angry now, but from Finland NT he is, in my opinion, the most handsome guy! ;-) Beacuse I don't like the appearance like this - blonde hair, light skin, you know :thumbdown:

Come on! Mikko is cute :love:

Matej on this picture doesn't look like him :what: :lol: How old was he? 8o

Italian guys = obsession, right? Why I'm not... suprised? :thumbsup: If you want to fall in love, you must fall in love with someone, who is: handsome, cute, inteligent and clever. I guess, that Italian players are inteligent and clever, they don't look stupid :lol: , you know, so WHY NOT? :win:
    When I saw Sidao in glasses... OMG... I thought, that I would die... :love:

I don't know how old is he on this picture but he looks here so cute and I know you like it (right?) so I decided to put it.

Yep. Obsession. Kinda sad because they are unavailable ;(

Sidao in glasses???? Bring it on!

• I guess, that you know about the videos from the World Cup, which Wanio's made?
    So, one of the movie shows the vollyeball players from the different NTs in the hotel, and in one moment you can see Sidao in glasses - 5-6 seconds, but I saw him.

Cernic on this picture is beautiful, right, I love his appearance JUST, when he has longer hair :)

• I guess, that you know about the videos from the World Cup, which Wanio's made?
    So, one of the movie shows the vollyeball players from the different NTs in the hotel, and in one moment you can see Sidao in glasses - 5-6 seconds, but I saw him.

Yes, but I didn't see everything.
    Found it!

+ sth special and shiny for these awful days