Sweet moments with cuties.

• It's really hard not to like Plinka, he's really adorable :) Even though he's in the group of Wlazły and Winarski- 'Wielcy Nieobecni', I really cannot get angry with him. He's that kind of guy, who makes me smile all the time :)

• I like him too :) Maybe beacuse I like all middle blockers in the world! But Daniel is so funny guy. Nice to know, that he's ready to play in NT.

• Oh yeah, I can clearly see something really attracts you to middle-blockers :D Just like me to Rome and recievers :lol:
    Yeah, it's always good to have such a experienced player like Daniel, he's not only experienced, but he also builds the atmosphere in our team, which is very importnat :) And he's really funny guy :D
    Remember this? :
    -Mogę prosić o zdjęcie?
    -A co mam zdjąć? :D

it's really hard to translate it in English with keeping such a meaning like in Polish.

• Yeah, I guess shirt would be enough :lol: Daniel is definitely one of those players who have something interesting to show :lol:

• For sure!
    I like to watch him, when he's sad, also. Then he has sooooo cute eyes... Sad, but cute eyes.
    Hey, I want him in NT! Instead of Klos.

Do you like Karol? :lol:

• I want anyone instead of Kłos :lol: I really don't like this guy, I totally can't see his unbelievable talent, he's probably good, but that's all. No fireworks. He's like a filler gap to me.

• OMG, I just looking at Sidao, then at Klos, then at Sidao, then at Klos... I'm dying laughing.
    Man - kid - man - kid :lol:

I comparing :D

• Karol's deserved for raptures!
    I don't like to laugh with somebody :lol:

Let's talk about someone else! Karol is not cute and hot.

Right?

• Totally right!
    What about......uhmm....Pavel Abramov? :D He hasn't been discussed yet :D

• YES. He's hot!!!
    Eee... I wrote in Google Graphics 'Pavel Abramov' and it showed me Karol Klos in one picture... I don't want to dream about him!!! 8| ;(

• Yeah the same thing was with me! Karol Kłos...wtf ?(
    Pavel is an amazing guy, very charming...and incredible player obviously! I miss him in the team :(
    Oh, and I'll never forget him playing without a shoe against Skra :lol:

• I remember that!
    But my the best memory with him is Polish Cup 2009, Jastrzebski's win and MVP goes to Abramov.
    I remember this match so good, beacuse the last action was in Czarnowski's performance - block on Oivanen... :cheesy: Then he fell down on somebody, and all team made the 'sandwich' :lol: :roll:

• Oh maaan! It's impossible for me to forget it! My beloved team won Cup of Poland! That was one of my happiest days in my 'sport life' :D
    Pavel got MVP and best server award and I thought I would die from hapiness! That was amazing! It was my dream final :obey:

• I really like this 2009's edition of Polish Cup, beacuse Skra lost in quaterfinal(everybody's remember "GAME OVER" from Resovia's supporters), it was HUGE suprise - I was happy, seriously :lol: :D And this beautiful final match... Hmm, I will watch it again, maybe tomorrow? :dance6:
    In this season I'm gonna support to Jastrzebski, my mum loves Jastrzebski, so everything's gonna be OK - no quarrels, finally! :lol:

• Your mum is great! :thumbup: Every JW fan is a friend of mine :D Łiii what a great team we'll have this upcoming season! And I would be more than to see Michał Kubiak in my team, I hope this situation with his contract will be solved :)

• Yeah, I hope, that he will play in JW, I really want it.
    I can't wait for this season, OMG... Maybe the best in history, IF Skra won't wins again X(

• Yeah, let's keep deluding ourselves :D My dream is to see JW with every possible title :D But I know...even though they made some cool transfers, it's gonna be extremly hard against Skra...damn Skra.