The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I'm very disappointed... Glinka said that she will play in polish league next year to compensate polish fans Her absence in national team and now what is she doing? :wacko: I'm not surprised but little embarrassed of Her behavior...

• I'm very disappointed... Glinka said that she will play in polish league next year to compensate polish fans Her absence in national team and now what she's doing? :wacko:

she didnt say that she will play in polish league to compensate her absence in NT ! it's ridiculous...I'm so happy that she will still play in Vakifbank, it's great club and the most important thing is that we can still watch such amazing player on court

• she didnt say that she will play in polish league to compensate her absence in NT ! it's ridiculous...I'm so happy that she will still play in Vakifbank, it's great club and the most important thing is that we can still watch such amazing player on court

Totally agree :drink: Woooww, Maggie stays one more season :super: :super: :super: It is the greatest news that I got today :super: :dance4: :cup: There isn't any news about Nikolic but our foreigners will be Glinka,Fürst and Brakocevic for sure..Nikolic will stay big possible. :heart:

• she didnt say that she will play in polish league to compensate her absence in NT ! it's ridiculous...I'm so happy that she will still play in Vakifbank, it's great club and the most important thing is that we can still watch such amazing player on court

What?? I think you should read her daclamation more carefully...

• Five 190cm + players might be in field at the same time.Hard to imagine :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What?? I think you should read her daclamation more carefully...

sorry, but I've read a lot of interviews with her and since long long time she has been saying that she will not back to polish league.

@ Kadir,
    Jelena said that she'd like to end her career in Turkey, in Vakif so it's highly probable that she will stay :)

• sorry, but I've read a lot of interviews with her and since long long time she has been saying that she will not back to polish league.

@ Kadir,
    Jelena said that she'd like to end her career in Turkey, in Vakif so it's highly probable that she will stay :)

She still has 1 year contract as she made 2 year deal last year.. :whistle: I don't know what Guidetti thinks about next year but I think it can cause big problems if we play Glinka and Nikolic at the same time..I think Guidetti will use Nikolic more in the league so that Glinka won't be so tired.. :whistling:

• So maybe Brako won't come to Turkey?

• wow Vakıfbank has Glinka Brakocevic Nikolic and Fürst :obey: so Brakocevic and Glinka will recieve, Polen is OPP and Niko & Fürst are MBs? :white:

• wow Vakıfbank has Glinka Brakocevic Nikolic and Fürst :obey: so Brakocevic and Glinka will recieve, Polen is OPP and Niko & Fürst are MBs? :white:

:lol: You forgot to put Bahar somewhere :teach:

• CL Squad = Brakocevic OPP, Glinka-Nikolic OHS, Bahar-Fürst MBS, Özge Setter, Gizem Libero
    League1 = Brakocevic OPP, Nikolic-Gözde OHS, Bahar-Ergül MBS, Özge Setter, Gizem Libero Fürst at Bench
    League2 = Polen OPP, Brakocevic-Glinka OHS, Bahar-Ergül MBS, Özge Setter, Gizem Libero Fürst at Bench

But there's still additional rule that European cups participated teams can play with full of foreigners while playing each other till the eliminating from European cups 8| 8| 8| 8| what did i say? what kind of rule is this ? 8| 8| 8|

• Bahar has amazing setting skills really! I put her at setter position instead of Özge & Nilay :) Özge could be digger libero ^^

Your roster looks really hilarious :rolll: By the way i feel some irony in your comment :whistle: :lol:

• CL Squad = Brakocevic OPP, Glinka-Nikolic OHS, Bahar-Fürst MBS, Özge Setter, Gizem Libero
    League1 = Brakocevic OPP, Nikolic-Gözde OHS, Bahar-Ergül MBS, Özge Setter, Gizem Libero Fürst at Bench
    League2 = Polen OPP, Brakocevic-Glinka OHS, Bahar-Ergül MBS, Özge Setter, Gizem Libero Fürst at Bench

But there's still additional rule that European cups participated teams can play with full of foreigners while playing each other till the eliminating from European cups 8| 8| 8| 8| what did i say? what kind of rule is this ? 8| 8| 8|

I think, in some league matches, Glinka will be on bench and Fürst as substitution. I dont think that Glika will play all matches, which is btw good. She can rest. I am curious, how much chances Polen will get to play

• is it that obvious? :lol: I love the squad but I dont know how to put them on court at the same time :D

A little :D Guidetti should use his %80 of trainings for reception and defence and %20 for whole tactics :rolll:

• Now Vakıfbank has the richest OPP squad for next season :D

-Glinka (OPP)
    -Brakocevic (OPP)
    -Polen (OPP)
    -Nikolic (Turned OH from OPP)
    -Gozde (Since 2 years she plays OPP)
    -Guldeniz (Always wanted to be OPP but her height didn't let :down: )
    -Gizem (Her best friends are OPP)
    -Ceren Kestirengoz (OPP-Rent)
    -Ece Hocaoglu (OPP-Rent)